FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single fems going to meets

single fems going to meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok i'm brand new to the site only been on here since last thurs, had my first meet with a lovely couple on Sat. on the way there i realized that nobody from my 'real' life knew where i was! I've been wondering if i should tel my oldest friend what i'm doing, but just don't know how she'll react!! any advice please???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enchWoman  over a year ago

wirral

I always make sure someone knows where I am, who I am with, their mobile number, name and a picture of them!! I am lucky as I have 3 very good friends who make sure I check in at least once. I also have to let them know I am home safe. Seems a little extreme to some, but as a single female, I want to play safe!!

If you feel you cannot confide in your oldest friend, then make a new one, on here if need be and make sure you are safe!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your safety is paramount Lizzy, how about a pussy posse buddy call network

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes, i was going to suggest making a buddy on here or a moderator. As a single female you must always put your safety first. I play as a single but i do it slightly different i have guys here but not until they have been thoroughly vetted by me first. Also when chatting to a guy dont make it apparent your a complete newbie, just say you are careful who you meet. There are many genuine lovely people on here. If you need any help or advice just pop it in the forums and someone will show you the wayxxkarenxx

Whether a Single guy or a single fem. having a call/text a friend is paramount. Their are many weird f*****s out there.

"Your safety is paramount Lizzy, how about a pussy posse buddy call network

"

Probem with that is the feckin phone would always be engaged.............

By *ton DiamondWoman  over a year ago

Slough/Windsor

Im a little shocked that some dont do this to be honest.

Although having said that ive been accused of being over cautious because i would not invite a guy straight here 'after the kids are asleep'.

Sorry if people cant be patient and are funny about the precautions i take to ensure my own safety im not interested in meeting them.

"Although having said that ive been accused of being over cautious because i would not invite a guy straight here 'after the kids are asleep'"

How can anybody be overcautious with kids in the house, whether they are asleep or not? Even if they are asleep, they would soon ruddy wake up with/without a gag, lol

Some men huh!!

By *ton DiamondWoman  over a year ago

Slough/Windsor

"Although having said that ive been accused of being over cautious because i would not invite a guy straight here 'after the kids are asleep'

How can anybody be overcautious with kids in the house, whether they are asleep or not? Even if they are asleep, they would soon ruddy wake up with/without a gag, lol

Some men huh!!"

Well apparently their are mothers here who DO meet at their homes after their kids have gone to bed....

Im sorry but it aint happening here! And anyone even asking is blocked.

I am always cautious from the begining.... but will say this, there are some mardy/strange men out there and if u dont like my rules move along. or i will block and delete ya.

Is not dom!

Just know what i dont want.

haha

Funny that guy's always get the bad press on this subject. Saftey for all is paramount, there are some very bizzare types on here, have come across a few women, who, after exchanging only a few messages are quite happy to invite you into their homes. I always comment on this, and they proceed then to attack me verbally for being a timewaster. Nothing stranger than folk.

I had a meet a few months back and the lady got me to pick her up from outside her house in my car at 8pm one dark night!

I told her off big time, but as gently as I could as I still wanted the meet to continue lol..."why not round the corner, or at a designated place" I said, "just think if I was not a genuine guy, I now know where you live"....

She had not realised and said thanks very much, she was so impressed she made me stop in a dark carpark on the way back to my place and gave me a blow job!!!

As a single female, I find this interesting. like th OP, I don't have a friend to tell all to but if anyone wants to buddy up with me as a pre/post meet contact, they're more than welcome

"Although having said that ive been accused of being over cautious because i would not invite a guy straight here 'after the kids are asleep'

Some men huh!!

Well apparently their are mothers here who DO meet at their homes after their kids have gone to bed....

Im sorry but it aint happening here! And anyone even asking is blocked."

I know a couple that used to meet at there home when the kids where in bed. It absolutley horrified me. Not only where they having strangers to there home while childrene where there. What if the children got up.

I know its hard for people with young children ( i did it for 12 years) but never ever had anyone to my home while my son was here apart from regular b/f.

I did put something to admin last week about a buddy sort of systemxxxxkarenxx

Imagine if a couple have young kids that sleep through, the kids bedrooms are up stairs, you check on them regularly and can clearly hear them coming downstairs.

Now further imagine that same couple taking advantage of those quiet moments and getting it on downstairs............as we all do/have done.

So why the sudden sanctimony about including "friends" in that equation?

Well 2bonks not everyone is like us and what we may class as "friends" are people we have gotten to know over a period of time what some class as "friends" are people that have just met that evening.

There is noway i would be doing anything sexual in my house with anyone apart from a long term partner while children are around. Others can do what they like but i will stay santimonous

There is noway i would be doing anything sexual in my house with anyone apart from a long term partner while children are around

If the kids were away do the rules change?

"There is noway i would be doing anything sexual in my house with anyone apart from a long term partner while children are around

If the kids were away do the rules change?

"

Yes if the kids are away yes it does change. Its not people with young children that shouldnt be able to accomodate. Just shouldnt be able to accomodate while children are there. Thats my view

I totally agree diamond.

No way should meets be done with children in the house.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i'd not do anything while my kids were in the house either - they're too nosy for a start!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks to all comments but we seem to have got a little off track here lol. my concern isn't only about meeting people i dont know (I will of course be cautious about that, and I wld never have someone to the house while my children were in bed) but more about the fact that nobody from my 'real' life would know my whereabouts, should I have a car accident or something like that!!

This was the reason we first told our kids,..lol kids [30yr odds]

We read about a guy who had a heart attack while in a hotel, no-one knew who he was and they didnt find his wife for a week,

we got to wondering what happened if we were away somewhere strange, and something happened,...so we told the kids, and of course they told there spouces.

We think it is a good thing to have someone know, it doesnt have to be a vanilla person if you dont feel you can tell them, but another swinger, form a friendship of three, its unlikly that all three of you will be playing on the same night,

S&A

» Add a new message to this topic