FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Larger ladies???

Larger ladies???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a large lady and would only feel comfortable around another lady similar any one else feel like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I’m only comfortable around larger ladies.

By *ady DangermouseWoman  over a year ago

Kettering

"Yes I’m only comfortable around larger ladies."

By *angria_girlukWoman  over a year ago

LUTON

I go to BBW events because I feel the same way. I may still be one of the biggest in the club; but at least I know that the men will be admirers at those events.

Yes and I hate the blokes who message for the tits but don’t read your profile then call you fat when you do meet them hence my profile wording one of the first things I say to blokes now is read the profile then get back to me

I have always loved the larger lady and still do

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I don’t feel the need to be surrounded by other large people. Variety is the spice of life after all. However, if it improves your confidence then there is nothing wrong with it.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm larger in regular life, not sure what I am here. When I first joined I was really self conscious about my size, but I've found I'm really appreciated for who I am (in person). Positive reinforcement from friends, work on my self esteem issues etc, has meant I see it as less of an issue now. I am who I am, take me or leave me. I wish everyone the ability to not give a fuck.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"I go to BBW events because I feel the same way. I may still be one of the biggest in the club; but at least I know that the men will be admirers at those events. "

Same here. I went to one club where a friend of mine (a larger lady too) was playing in an open room and there were a couple of 'body beautiful' women outside nodding towards her and sniggering. I thought that was bloody rude and nasty - however, I had to remind myself that it was my larger friend who was having fun and not left to pose outside the room.

I have always admired bbws and tbh i love the feel of there bodys on mine

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Difficult one...my partner is very body conscious but actually this lifestyle has given her some more confidence.

But really we all fancy different types. And without wishing to reinforce any particluar stereotypes, many guys really do prefer larger ladies.

Leave your worries behind and just have fun.

"I am a large lady and would only feel comfortable around another lady similar any one else feel like this?"
I have refused to meet couples because the lady is so much slimmer than me.

" Same here. I went to one club where a friend of mine (a larger lady too) was playing in an open room and there were a couple of 'body beautiful' women outside nodding towards her and sniggering. I thought that was bloody rude and nasty - however, I had to remind myself that it was my larger friend who was having fun and not left to pose outside the room. "

Proof that "beautiful" women can be c*nts too ... And good for your friend

"Difficult one...my partner is very body conscious but actually this lifestyle has given her some more confidence.

But really we all fancy different types. And without wishing to reinforce any particluar stereotypes, many guys really do prefer larger ladies.

Leave your worries behind and just have fun."

I agree about this lifestyle giving more confidence, and no I'm no longer a larger lady, but used to be, found I got far more attractive and genuine offers when I was!

Embrace your body no matter what your size

"I am a large lady and would only feel comfortable around another lady similar any one else feel like this? I have refused to meet couples because the lady is so much slimmer than me."
I think that would be my hang up too

"Difficult one...my partner is very body conscious but actually this lifestyle has given her some more confidence.

Leave your worries behind and just have fun.

I agree about this lifestyle giving more confidence, and no I'm no longer a larger lady, but used to be, found I got far more attractive and genuine offers when I was!

Embrace your body no matter what your size"

Great post...now I need to act on it

Yes 100% i used to have a couple profile with my ex husband. We would only play with ladies of a simikar size

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I am a large lady and would only feel comfortable around another lady similar any one else feel like this? I have refused to meet couples because the lady is so much slimmer than me."
so u understand what I mean then

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I am a large lady and would only feel comfortable around another lady similar any one else feel like this?"

Yes I feel the same. If I was meeting a lady she would have to be a size 18 and curvy like myself.....

I understand!!! I'll admit something stupid I do. When a guy writes to me I look at his verifications to see if he has met other big ladies. If he has not, if he has only slim ladies verifying, I don't go on with the conversation. I'd be too afraid to meet someone who thinks I am too big for his taste or to be confronted with fitter women.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"I understand!!! I'll admit something stupid I do. When a guy writes to me I look at his verifications to see if he has met other big ladies. If he has not, if he has only slim ladies verifying, I don't go on with the conversation. I'd be too afraid to meet someone who thinks I am too big for his taste or to be confronted with fitter women."

I do this too!!

"I am a large lady and would only feel comfortable around another lady similar any one else feel like this? I have refused to meet couples because the lady is so much slimmer than me.so u understand what I mean then

"

totally. I would feel so self conscious

By *ollymollWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

"I understand!!! I'll admit something stupid I do. When a guy writes to me I look at his verifications to see if he has met other big ladies. If he has not, if he has only slim ladies verifying, I don't go on with the conversation. I'd be too afraid to meet someone who thinks I am too big for his taste or to be confronted with fitter women.

I do this too!! "

Me too

By *eganbabygirlWoman  over a year ago

Newry

I understand OP’s feeling. Id rather larger ladies play with me and my partners. Im not sure if its me being insecure about my size or jealous if we have a smaller lady.

I realize im a big girl and its not everyones cup of tea, but i find it a little offensive that its a ‘kink’ or ‘weird’ to fancy bigger girls! Im sure im not the only one who feels this way

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm fine with slimmer ladies, in clubs, some have commented that they admire my confidence to strut around in lingerie and be in the middle of all the action.

I've had a couple of nasty comments when playing with a slim lady friend, one lady shouted across the social area "what the fuck is that woman doing with a fat bitch"

Although I love women of all sizes, it usually ends up with me playing with slimmer ladies, but maybe because I'm a SSBBW and we're less common.

Nope..... I'm lush

Embrace your body, and strut your stuff xx

Love BBW thats why I married my wife. She is very self conscious about her size though.

But she is so horny and kinky I wouldn't change her for the world

By *hriswillings3Man  over a year ago

bideford ex39

Horny cock keen join sexy fun anything anyway u want play for hours

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not in the slightest whatever size ive been. I used to go to clubs to enjoy myself not compare myself to others. We all come in different shapes and sizes

I only feel comfortable round slim or curvy slim ladies

I have always been on the larger size, but have alot of confidence, i can honestly say my body shape has never put off men or women, and i get plenty of attention. I find in clubs alot of the women are bigger, like me, but also comfortable with their shape

"I am a large lady and would only feel comfortable around another lady similar any one else feel like this?

I have always been on the larger size, but have alot of confidence, i can honestly say my body shape has never put off men or women, and i get plenty of attention. I find in clubs alot of the women are bigger, like me, but also comfortable with their shape "

Larger ladies have more fun...

I've been in a club 4 hours and noticed slimmer girls walking around and finding no fun, until they're sloshed at midnight. Surely that says lack of confidence too!

Love the larger lady so sexy and erotic

Not really. I'm a larger lady and I used to feel like that in the early days when my hubby and I first started swinging. Moving on in time, I find I'm attracted to the person, not the body shape

I love larger ladies gorgeous bodies and fantastic personalities

"I understand!!! I'll admit something stupid I do. When a guy writes to me I look at his verifications to see if he has met other big ladies. If he has not, if he has only slim ladies verifying, I don't go on with the conversation. I'd be too afraid to meet someone who thinks I am too big for his taste or to be confronted with fitter women.

I do this too!!

Me too "

Same here.

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

"I understand!!! I'll admit something stupid I do. When a guy writes to me I look at his verifications to see if he has met other big ladies. If he has not, if he has only slim ladies verifying, I don't go on with the conversation. I'd be too afraid to meet someone who thinks I am too big for his taste or to be confronted with fitter women."

I think a lot of us do it

I like very large, fat men and I like slimmer men with muscles so why would a man that has been verified by slimmer women, think I am less attractive? So regardless of any things I dislike aboutmyself, I just remember that, when playing. Slim does not automatically mean more attractive and it definitely doesn't mean sexier!

Big is beautiful if nobody likes the look of us gorgeous lady's then they can shut their eyes n move on.

I'm a barmaid @ clubf and saturday i totally stripped off dancing behind the bar and all the members loved it! This Wednesday I'll be totally naked except for a little apron.

Be big and proud lady's

Xxx

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I think we've both occasionally felt uncomfortable being the only plus sized people - Cap this year was a little disappointing in that regard. It's more though that we're the odd one out - can sometimes be age too.

That said, we both tend to like a curvier woman anyway. If we could only work out which ones were bi and liked us, we'd be laughing

Hmm x

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Fat, proud and confident here. I love to have fun

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Nah, not something that has ever bothered me...we come in all shapes and sizes and I’ve been both very large and in peak condition...somewhere in the middle now . Sometimes you’re bigger than the others, sometimes you’re not...caters to all tastes then *grins*

I feel self conscious if there are a lot of slimmer, younger, hot people about in a club, especially if I’ve come on my own, but generally I have a lot of fun in clubs and at socials. I wonder sometimes whether the pert bottomed people still standing about in their pretty underwear at midnight really do.

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Where are those

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

BBW aka BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

Nothing else and has never been.

Termed at plus size ladies....

same here

Nope. Large ladies make me uncomfortable

"Nope. Large ladies make me uncomfortable "

Why? Are you worried you won’t be able to squirm out from under us?

Larger ladies are awesome zx

if that's what youre comfortable with then carry on, don't scare yourself. If you're happy and that works for you then you don't need to worry about anyone else

We bounce better and put more effort into play... Not known to be pillow princesses

"I feel self conscious if there are a lot of slimmer, younger, hot people about in a club, especially if I’ve come on my own, but generally I have a lot of fun in clubs and at socials. I wonder sometimes whether the pert bottomed people still standing about in their pretty underwear at midnight really do."

Still standing around till closing haha

"Big is beautiful if nobody likes the look of us gorgeous lady's then they can shut their eyes n move on.

I'm a barmaid @ clubf and saturday i totally stripped off dancing behind the bar and all the members loved it! This Wednesday I'll be totally naked except for a little apron.

Be big and proud lady's

Xxx "

WOW love this

I love bigger ladies, they seem to be a lot more fun and kinky. Love seeing them bent over or riding me!

By *lkbrummie4uMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I personally prefer bbw I find them really sexy and there's a lot more to play with and you can't get better than a bbw covered in baby oil bliss

"I feel self conscious if there are a lot of slimmer, younger, hot people about in a club, especially if I’ve come on my own, but generally I have a lot of fun in clubs and at socials. I wonder sometimes whether the pert bottomed people still standing about in their pretty underwear at midnight really do.

Still standing around till closing haha"

So, so many, because they haven’t found someone as ‘gorgeous’ as they are..

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Oddly all the women I have played with have all been slimmer than me.

I do worry that they (both the male and female half of the couple) will find me too fat and won’t want to do anything with us because of that, especially as MrT is slim and fit, but that hasn’t been the case so far with the people we’ve met.

Although if a couple is mega gym fit I get quite anxious about talking to/meeting them and I check their veries to see if they’ve met anyone similar shape to me and if they haven’t I tend to not converse with them because of my own insecurities.

Sassy

By *otYourUsualGirlWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I completely agree with the OP. I am a nervous SSBBW and I don't think I will ever have the guts to go to a club. I know it is a shame that my sexual freedom is being shot down by my size and I wish people would just accept me for who I am. I understand I may not turn everyone on but I am so scared of the rejection I even have my size as one of the first things I mention on my profile.

By *eepgliderMan  over a year ago

Chacewater

"I go to BBW events because I feel the same way. I may still be one of the biggest in the club; but at least I know that the men will be admirers at those events.

Same here. I went to one club where a friend of mine (a larger lady too) was playing in an open room and there were a couple of 'body beautiful' women outside nodding towards her and sniggering. I thought that was bloody rude and nasty - however, I had to remind myself that it was my larger friend who was having fun and not left to pose outside the room. "

Exactly so

By *RealHandfulWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I’ve been to a few curvy girl and bbw nights and they have been really friendly and welcoming with men and women of all sizes who like ss/bbws. If it’s something that any of you fancy you should try them out and if Manchester is close, Cupid’s curvy girls night is well worth a try!

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Oh I’m so glad I’m not the only one Last year I met up with a guy on here a few times. I invited him to a club but he said he was working. The night in question he turned up at the club with a very slim woman and was embarrassed to see me there. Every time I saw him at a club after that he was always with a slim woman. He’s tried to meet up with me again but I refuse to. He hasn’t displayed my veris, only those from slim women All his pics are with slim women He professes to really like me, I was his first fab meet etc etc. I gave him one more chance and he let me down. We went to a club together - he ignored me and I found him in the open play room with a slim woman. Says it all He’s history

Ive been after a Genuine BBW LOVER for ages... .it's proving to be a non x fantasy...

"Ive been after a Genuine BBW LOVER for ages... .it's proving to be a non x fantasy... "

We are out there, I promise.

As a larger person myself, I find I am more attracted to (ss)bbw ladies. I find larger ladies to be more friendly, have an all round better attitude and they also are usually much kinker.

I think men that settle for big women can't get hardbody women and aren't being honest with women or themselves but that's just my opinion

"I think men that settle for big women can't get hardbody women and aren't being honest with women or themselves but that's just my opinion"

You’re a brave man......

Lol well that puts a whole new meaning to a NARROW MINDED man !!! Get it? BOOM

"Nope. Large ladies make me uncomfortable

Why? Are you worried you won’t be able to squirm out from under us? "

Haha love that answer but do respect that bbw are not everyones cup of tea though why it makes someone uncomfortable i dont know.

"I think men that settle for big women can't get hardbody women and aren't being honest with women or themselves but that's just my opinion"

I dont think men settle for big women they have to like them.Your preference is a hard body fair play to you but i can assure you ive played with some hard bodied young men that have a great time with me and enjoy other bbws and certainly not because they cant attract other women.

By *obbly2000Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Big women are more fun

My wife is same prefers sizing up a woman before every met

Oh I’m so glad I’m not the only one Last year I met up with a guy on here a few times. I invited him to a club but he said he was working. The night in question he turned up at the club with a very slim woman and was embarrassed to see me there. Every time I saw him at a club after that he was always with a slim woman. He’s tried to meet up with me again but I refuse to. He hasn’t displayed my veris, only those from slim women All his pics are with slim women He professes to really like me, I was his first fab meet etc etc. I gave him one more chance and he let me down. We went to a club together - he ignored me and I found him in the open play room with a slim woman. Says it all He’s history "

He's a twat!!! You're well rid

Interesting, you winked me two months ago and I'm fat ... Go on, tell me the wink was a click by mistake, even the "are you sure you want to send a wink?"

By *idnightxBrownCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I think men that settle for big women can't get hardbody women and aren't being honest with women or themselves but that's just my opinion

Interesting, you winked me two months ago and I'm fat ... Go on, tell me the wink was a click by mistake, even the "are you sure you want to send a wink?" "

I can't wait for his response

"I think men that settle for big women can't get hardbody women and aren't being honest with women or themselves but that's just my opinion

Interesting, you winked me two months ago and I'm fat ... Go on, tell me the wink was a click by mistake, even the "are you sure you want to send a wink?" "

Lol i bloody love it pmsl x

By *iggerd69Man  over a year ago

wherever you are

I really dont feel that way around people / women of other shapes and sizes im a size 16 and feel comfortable with anyone regardless of size, its them .

"I understand OP’s feeling. Id rather larger ladies play with me and my partners. Im not sure if its me being insecure about my size or jealous if we have a smaller lady.

I realize im a big girl and its not everyones cup of tea, but i find it a little offensive that its a ‘kink’ or ‘weird’ to fancy bigger girls! Im sure im not the only one who feels this way "

I agree. It's fetishised as if being fat is a weird kinky thing rather than just a normal variation in body type. I prefer not to go to BBW events because although it's a nice confidence boost I don't really want the niggling doubt that they're only interested in my because fat people is their "fetish".

"Yes I’m only comfortable around larger ladies."

I think the bbw events are aimed at people who like the fuller figure not weird or kinky though im a bit of both.I dont go to them purely because of time and not much local to me but i would.

I have friends who love the events because you are in the company of people who actually prefer the bbw or big woman in my case.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I think the feeling comfortable comes with time and of course it depends on the people you’re with. I’ve never heard anything bad said about my weight by the people I’m with.

Try it, it’s very liberating

I have just met an extremely large lady on here and although I am a small build myself what I found was most important about her was her friendly and sexy personality and her total acceptance of her body. We had a fabulous time. The only problem was finding a comfortable position for penetration. Any advice? She really was very large and to be honest I had difficulty with locating her vagina for penetration.

Bedford

Doggy style is good

"Doggy style is good "
Yes I found doggy was the best way in!

i like on top

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"i like on top "

We like them sandwiched between us

Being round large lady’s is fun

Same .

I'm a larger lady, I do find myself being all insecure when I'm around slim women, but, when we go to a club, I nearly always play...which bolsters my confidence

Fb

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

I feel the same x

Yes sometimes.i feel uncomfortable..but I just. fluff up my Tut tu..and hold head high.. enjoy my night regardless..

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Yes sometimes.i feel uncomfortable..but I just. fluff up my Tut tu..and hold head high.. enjoy my night regardless.. "

"I'm larger in regular life, not sure what I am here. When I first joined I was really self conscious about my size, but I've found I'm really appreciated for who I am (in person). Positive reinforcement from friends, work on my self esteem issues etc, has meant I see it as less of an issue now. I am who I am, take me or leave me. I wish everyone the ability to not give a fuck. "

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve found guys in here that love the junk in the trunk I have. Gives me a nice little boost too.

I love the larger lady, v sexy, if any fancy a chat, feel free to inbox me xz

By *rJekylMan  over a year ago

South Normanton

I definitely love the larger/curvy woman, I just find it so dam sexy

I do this too!! "

And me

Great profile pic fincheexx

South Normanton

The three ladies I've met off here have all been size 16-20 & my wife is size 16 too. I just can't get enough

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

I'd rather be with a woman who is content in herself and happy to celebrate both of us as we are; I don't like to compare or compete because everyone is different and has something beautiful to bring.

If I am ever brave enough to go to a club it would only be a BBW events as I would be too self conscious otherwise to have fun. So would probably be the same as OP if I played with another woman.

I agree with the comments above about if guys are only verified by slimmer women that would make me a little nervous, but it wouldn’t stop me chatting/ meeting them, because variety can be the spice of life. Plus I have preferences regarding the body type when it comes to guys but I don’t stick rigidly too that because it’s about connection & spark so why shouldn’t that be the same for some guys too.

By *inny999Woman  over a year ago

blackburn

Isnt it a shame how we are so hung up on bodies... I'm guilty of worrying and im coming to realise it really dosent matter!... if someone had preference to opt for a smaller lady ..cool... if someone chooses a bigger lady .. cool.. at the end of the day great sex is a result of confidence so what the hell life's short.. enjoy every second!xxx

South Normanton

"Isnt it a shame how we are so hung up on bodies... I'm guilty of worrying and im coming to realise it really dosent matter!... if someone had preference to opt for a smaller lady ..cool... if someone chooses a bigger lady .. cool.. at the end of the day great sex is a result of confidence so what the hell life's short.. enjoy every second!xxx "

I couldn't agree more

By *inny999Woman  over a year ago

blackburn

"Isnt it a shame how we are so hung up on bodies... I'm guilty of worrying and im coming to realise it really dosent matter!... if someone had preference to opt for a smaller lady ..cool... if someone chooses a bigger lady .. cool.. at the end of the day great sex is a result of confidence so what the hell life's short.. enjoy every second!xxx

I couldn't agree more "

I wanna sit in my nursing home with a glint in my eye knowing ive lived a bit! Xx

South Normanton

"Isnt it a shame how we are so hung up on bodies... I'm guilty of worrying and im coming to realise it really dosent matter!... if someone had preference to opt for a smaller lady ..cool... if someone chooses a bigger lady .. cool.. at the end of the day great sex is a result of confidence so what the hell life's short.. enjoy every second!xxx

I couldn't agree more

I wanna sit in my nursing home with a glint in my eye knowing ive lived a bit! Xx "

Too right, I can safely say I've ticked a couple off the list

In both my Male and femme modes I far prefer bbws in sexy lingerie than stick insects in lingerie

Bbws in basque or babydoll - wow

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think that's why I'm a bit wary of clubs...I really don't know where my.body shape fits to be honest.

Said it earlier in this thread I find larger ladies friendlier, have an all round better attitude, alot kinkier and just do it better. Now give yourselves a smack on the booty and remember you are sexy as f**k

Agree

Bedford

"I think that's why I'm a bit wary of clubs...I really don't know where my.body shape fits to be honest."

It fits naked on top of mine

"I think that's why I'm a bit wary of clubs...I really don't know where my.body shape fits to be honest."

Looking at your profile pics there's absolutely nothing wrong with your body shape. In fact it's stunning.

Yes this is me

By *mmaAndDavidHornyFuckersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We both feel more comfortable around curvy women helps that we find them really hot to x

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I'm larger in regular life, not sure what I am here. When I first joined I was really self conscious about my size, but I've found I'm really appreciated for who I am (in person). Positive reinforcement from friends, work on my self esteem issues etc, has meant I see it as less of an issue now. I am who I am, take me or leave me. I wish everyone the ability to not give a fuck. "

By *rTouretteMan  over a year ago

Muswell Hill

Larger ladies: celebrate those deluxe curves

I absolutely love the look of curves, and to feel them against my body.

By *oughnut and radoxWoman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

I'm the same. When I have been with a women of similar size I don't feel ç people are looking at us but my last g/f was very slight and thin and I felt like people was watching us

Larger the better

always Had issues with my body, still do, but going to kestrels (RIP ) did wonders for my confidence. It made me more comfortable in going to clubs and now I can walk in like I own it

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

We don't see size, we only see if somebody is sexy. sexy is an aura and nothing to do with size in our opinion. So be you big or small, flaunt what you got.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I used to but decided to boost my confidence with a lovely poster of Beth Ditto to remind me sexy comes in all shapes and sizes and confidence is the biggest turn on.

I now have a collection of pics of sexy women who are plus sized to look at and help me love my bod as it is.

By *arly StagesCouple  over a year ago

Penwortham

As Mrs E is still very new to all this, we are very much still at the discussing boundaries and preferences stage. She has said though, that she thinks she would be far more comfortable with a larger girl, like herself.

Bigger girls are sexy bigger the better

Be big bold and proud

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

"The three ladies I've met off here have all been size 16-20 & my wife is size 16 too. I just can't get enough "

A size 16 really is not a bbw. This is why women like me get abused and told we are too big because men are disillusioned by smaller women claiming to be bbw.

We dont mind being around all types shapes & sizes Variety is the spice of life.

That being said, Big is Beautiful

» Add a new message to this topic