FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > first time......

first time......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently met a girl who is very open to the idea of swinging and has had threesomes in the past.

we are looking to have our first play together with another couple or possibly man on sat december the tenth .

any advice as to what we should do?

we dont hav e a couples profile yet .

party or just meet a couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My advice would be to ask your lady friend what she feels most comfortable doing. Hope it goes well whatever you do. X

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

yeah the most important thing is for you both to be comfortable and not rush into it,a meet id say would be best,as clubs can be intimidating to some people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You mention she's had threesomes in the past, so maybe start with territory she's familiar with and then see what path swinging takes for you as a couple?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i agree with the above,slowly,maybe start with a threesome,straight into a party or club may be a bit intense.

Remember she has had a threesome before,bt not with you.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

I agree that the best course of action is to discuss and decide together.

We've only ever met in clubs as we find it a lot more relaxing and less pressured - but each to their own, only you can decide whats best. Different peopel feel more relaxed in different scenarios.

If you arrange to meet with the express condition that agreeing to meet in no way constitutes any commitment or expectation on either side, then you shoudl be fine- whether that be club or private meet.

Also if you are meeting privately if anything at all doesn't quite sound right, then go with your instincts. And if meeting a couple always speak to both of them!

Good luck, be safe and have fun.

D&K

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Yes, discuss and set your boundaries beforehand, then don't try and force them when the play gets intense. Everyone should agree that no means no.

Have fun! you will....!

By *i_sSwingWoman  over a year ago

Any place 4 the right Person

"I have recently met a girl who is very open to the idea of swinging and has had threesomes in the past.

we are looking to have our first play together with another couple or possibly man on sat december the tenth .

any advice as to what we should do?

we dont hav e a couples profile yet .

party or just meet a couple?"

Get the profile set up as well even if it is blank for a while, some people look to meet verified couples so site verificaction is important and even if you don't play at first you'll be on the site for a while longer when memebers look at it.

Ensure she is comfortable and you of course but best advice is to include her and don't let swinging overtake what you have outside of the scene. I have found that swinging works best when it adds to something good that you already have

Stay safe and have fun.

Mi x

» Add a new message to this topic