FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > London Olympics

London Olympics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dward and Wallis OP   Couple  over a year ago

lincoln

Browsing the site we have noticed that the Inner London Area is not listed, or perhaps we are a bit thick and have somehow managed to overlook it. We have both been fortunate to be selected as volunteers for the Games and will be spend quite a few weeks in and around the Olympic venues. It would be good if we are able to meet up with London swingers if only we knew where to contact them. can anyone help!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

you can refine the greater london search to check areas with specific london poscode prefixes - w sw se e nw ec wc etc

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

You do have several London clubs and parties you can attend as well. There are a couple out the direction of the games as well.

Funtime Swingers in Stratford would be the closest, but there is also Club Lick in Walthamstow, and then a sauna club a little further out in Dagenham way (Paradise) Lick is the best for dancing, and its probably the cheapest.

More central, depending on where you are staying Ourplace4fun is always busy and very friendly, thats not far from us in North Central London, about 20 quid by taxi from the middle. You also have Rios in Kentish town which has a couples night on Saturday between 7 and 12midnight. There are also some clubs south and west further away, can give you all the info on those. There are alot of couples in around central London, many who frequent the clubs in the area, so if you want to meet a load in one go, a couples night will be the best way of doing that if you dont have any luck messaging people directly on here. PVT us if you need any other help. A and A x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Browsing the site we have noticed that the Inner London Area is not listed, or perhaps we are a bit thick and have somehow managed to overlook it. We have both been fortunate to be selected as volunteers for the Games and will be spend quite a few weeks in and around the Olympic venues. It would be good if we are able to meet up with London swingers if only we knew where to contact them. can anyone help!!"

I'm going to be a volunteer too!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Browsing the site we have noticed that the Inner London Area is not listed, or perhaps we are a bit thick and have somehow managed to overlook it. We have both been fortunate to be selected as volunteers for the Games and will be spend quite a few weeks in and around the Olympic venues. It would be good if we are able to meet up with London swingers if only we knew where to contact them. can anyone help!!

I'm going to be a volunteer too!!! "

& me

Im at the games to im a timer in the swimming arena so under my shorts i may wear blue speedo s x

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

is security at olympics to so wont be wearing blue speedos and is getting paid! hahah

"is security at olympics to so wont be wearing blue speedos and is getting paid! hahah "

Thats exactly what im doing, security around the stadium and various other places. Pay is good too from what ive heard

Cool what how did yoy get the job juicyass ? or shall i buy a pair of yellow speedos ? X

"Cool what how did yoy get the job juicyass ? or shall i buy a pair of yellow speedos ? X "

I did training for it whilst at college thought id be stupid to turn it down!

Cool juicyass maybe meet up while there ?xxx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We plan on being as far away from London as possible!

» Add a new message to this topic