FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbie advice...

Newbie advice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavensScent OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southend

Hi there, we're a couple fairly new to this site and wondered how to get a cam verification, we'll be trying out the cam side very soon and just wondered how it all works regarding being verified. Hoping to get our first one soon, exciting! Thanks G & M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there, we're a couple fairly new to this site and wondered how to get a cam verification, we'll be trying out the cam side very soon and just wondered how it all works regarding being verified. Hoping to get our first one soon, exciting! Thanks G & M

"

Get yourself on cam and im sure someone will veri you.

Have fun

By *ice but naughty80Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

"Hi there, we're a couple fairly new to this site and wondered how to get a cam verification, we'll be trying out the cam side very soon and just wondered how it all works regarding being verified. Hoping to get our first one soon, exciting! Thanks G & M

"

Hi guys. Trust me, you’ll have NO problem getting verified if you’re genuine as your pics are amazing. I’d verify you in a second lol. Hope it works out for you x

Southend

Thanks guys, I thought it would be more complicated than that.... so we'll try Friday night and have a play on the site and explore. Thanks for your replies both of you. G & M x

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Out of interest, why do you want a cam veri?

Southend

"Out of interest, why do you want a cam veri?"

Because we've not yet had the opportunity to meet with someone yet, so I saw you can verify on cam too and wanted to know how that works

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go on cam and enjoy yourself we do. Ask for a verd and I'm sure you will get loads

» Add a new message to this topic