FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > falling in love thru here ..advice

falling in love thru here ..advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've meet someone on here we both single - but seems like we are getting to like eachother more then being swinging partners !I am getting strong feelings for him .. im confused becus i dont want it to go tits up ha - but then i keep having to remind myself where we did meet . . any advice comments or experience people may have had i'd appreciate reading them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Follow your heart makes no difference what kind of site you are on.

Go fa it i did and look where it got me lol xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Go fa it i did and look where it got me lol xx"

She doesn't want scaring off man!

To the OP - make very, very sure the man feels the same. Lots of emotions slosh around with sex and one of you might well be saying stuff in a post-coital haze that you regret later. If he does, go for it!

Just make sure u don't mistaken it for lust...

We both havent talked about how we feel - but we both have come off here for a while - we've seen eachother for other things then sex - like hanging out doing couple things - its just im so so scared as I always find idoits losers and he seems geniune and nice.

"Go fa it i did and look where it got me lol xx

She doesn't want scaring off man!

"

Oi xx

why were did it get you ?

xxx

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"I've meet someone on here we both single - but seems like we are getting to like eachother more then being swinging partners !I am getting strong feelings for him .. im confused becus i dont want it to go tits up ha - but then i keep having to remind myself where we did meet . . any advice comments or experience people may have had i'd appreciate reading them "
if he wasnt single could it have been a diffrent story then op?well i will say dont even think abt doing it.But then its only my opinion.Follow ure heart

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"why were did it get you ?

xxx"

Tied to the sink

He is single - well he tells me he is ha - and he doesnt hid his phone and has let me go his home etc.. so looks like he has nothing to hid

I am a very loving person but have m naughty dirty side ha - just never thought this site could bring me a relationship - even tho I dont want to call it that so early on - been seeing for a month now

Hahaha : ) ... it wont get him tied to the sink I am still very laid back we both are - we both are very similar

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Just relax into it, don't over think it, keep enjoying it. Already sounds like you will be upset if it ends for any reason so don't let thinking about that spoil what you have. Good luck

"Just relax into it, don't over think it, keep enjoying it. Already sounds like you will be upset if it ends for any reason so don't let thinking about that spoil what you have. Good luck "

Thanks nice advice

XXX

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"why were did it get you ?

xxx

Tied to the sink "

he's not tied to the sink actually as he's on chauffeur duty today!!

Well the very best of luck with it

Its certainly worked out for us up to press and i fa one am a happy bunny xx

Go with it, we did.x

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

We met thru a different site, first got together at a Notts social we are now married (3 years +) and have a son together.

As long as you keep the lines of communication open then you can discuss what the future holds for both of you

Good luck xx

i say enjoy what you have and see where it goes, if it ends up in a relationship then good for u both...good luck x

I know I wouldn't have met me super Missus otherwise

so yeah... good luck to ya both

Wolf

"We met thru a different site, first got together at a Notts social we are now married (3 years +) and have a son together.

As long as you keep the lines of communication open then you can discuss what the future holds for both of you

Good luck xx"

Lovely xx

By *r n mrs togetherCouple  over a year ago

redruth

just go with it and take each day as it comes i met my partner through a similar site and 8 months later we are still here and having fun on here and off here

good luck

Successes can happen via FAB and similar sites, be open and honest with each other is key IMHO, good luck!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Hey honey, you can fall in love anywhere.

Just spend more time getting to know him, have long conversations that don't involve sex and make sure thats not the only connection you have.

Wish the very best babe xxx

I met my oh via a similar site. We've been together four years now. We don't live together, see other people, and it works for us.

Just make sure you're both after the same thing.

Good luck.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Enjoy every moment, take your time and be happy.

Just be happy and see where it goes. We met here and have been together well over a year now. never been happier.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

good luck hope it works out for you

"Just be happy and see where it goes. We met here and have been together well over a year now. never been happier."

Thanks thing is - he has spoken to me and said he doesnt understand how people swing and can still be in love - he said if you are seeing someone you should be with just that one person - but i can see what he means. I used to think that when I was younger (im 26 he 21)

I can now see you can be madly in love with one another but swing - it makes a relationship stronger i blv becus you both trust eachother and r sharing and enjoying eachothers fantasies together!

But it doesnt put me off him saying this if we both want to be faithful to eachother and not swing i will becus i like him that much and i have been in one relationship like this before - but in future id swing with him too as cpl if he changed his mind

xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Just be happy and see where it goes. We met here and have been together well over a year now. never been happier.

Thanks thing is - he has spoken to me and said he doesnt understand how people swing and can still be in love - he said if you are seeing someone you should be with just that one person - but i can see what he means. I used to think that when I was younger (im 26 he 21)

I can now see you can be madly in love with one another but swing - it makes a relationship stronger i blv becus you both trust eachother and r sharing and enjoying eachothers fantasies together!

But it doesnt put me off him saying this if we both want to be faithful to eachother and not swing i will becus i like him that much and i have been in one relationship like this before - but in future id swing with him too as cpl if he changed his mind

xx"

sorry but I think you should do what you both want to do, not do what he wants to do.

wish you both the very best

"Go fa it i did and look where it got me lol xx"

yer luk where it did get you, in a fookin bath and you have been in it nearly a year

I think you should follow your heart as it does not matter where you met just you alone as a item if you continue swinging well you do so be it

"I've meet someone on here we both single - but seems like we are getting to like eachother more then being swinging partners !I am getting strong feelings for him .. im confused becus i dont want it to go tits up ha - but then i keep having to remind myself where we did meet . . any advice comments or experience people may have had i'd appreciate reading them "

my advise is dont do it, cut the middle man out and stay single

» Add a new message to this topic