FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Orgy/Gangbang

Orgy/Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arnsleyhotcpl OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

hi can i ask a little advice the mrs addmited to me the outher day that she get's mega turnd on at the thaught of a lot of men sharing her one after another. i have no problem with this what so ever but im wondering whare we shud start this as when we play in the clubs she loves the attention of multiple men but not if thay all dive on her at once that freeks her out so will have to be gentile with her has anyone elce tryed this before and did the men respect her wishes n wate thare turn ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"hi can i ask a little advice the mrs addmited to me the outher day that she get's mega turnd on at the thaught of a lot of men sharing her one after another. i have no problem with this what so ever but im wondering whare we shud start this as when we play in the clubs she loves the attention of multiple men but not if thay all dive on her at once that freeks her out so will have to be gentile with her has anyone elce tryed this before and did the men respect her wishes n wate thare turn ?"

there are really two ways of going about this... you can try and organise your own, but that comes with perils of timewasters, organisation ect...

or you can go to a club, a club you'll tend to find that they actually don't tend to just "pile on"... plus any men she doesn't fancy, you have the option of saying no thank you.....

barnsley

Thanks for the advice, think i'd prefer the club situation. Might try it next time we go

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i have tried organising a gang bang for a lady friend of mine and found a hell of a lot of timewasters¬!,so i would not go down that avenue at all,best to go to a club and invite guys that you like the look of into the room?,you can close the door or even leave half open and invite suitable guys.

good luck!.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Try 3somes, more-somes first and work your way up to a gang bang. Having lots of strangers could be a bit daunting. Stick with what you both find comfortable with...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i only every tried to organise a gang bang once

took me about two weeks to arrange, i guy i used to meet let me use his house and helped me organise it

mailed loads of guys to see how many replies we got, then went thro the pic swapping, mailing every back who replied, bough a pay as you go phone so i could call them and chat on phone as i didnt want to be handing out my number to everyone, then went thro calling them all up for a chat, after all that had 15 guys who seemed genuine and confirm they was coming, expected some to drop out but was hoping for about 8, on the night 2 arrived, one text me about a hour before to say he wasnt coming now, two mailed me on here, the rest didnt bother getting in touch

now i just use clubs much easier, if guys get pushy just tell them to bugger off

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i love this,and think you should give greedy girls nights a go...nothing better than beng surrounded by loads of men,but you dont need to organise and normal club rules apply.

Doesnt mean i dont want a Gangbang too thought (hint hint)

Greedy girls night, pick the ones you fancy, find a room and shut the door. You're in control, then if you like that you can progress to the open play rooms.Guys rarely 'pile in', they tend to be more reserved than that and no or a simple hand up in the way moves them away anyway.x

barnsley

Thanks to everyone who's posted, its helped alot. Its nice to know i'm not the only one who's interested in this senerio.

Cheers to everyone for the advice, defo think i'll let it happen in a club when i'm good ang ready

xx

Good luck. Best thing is just go without any intentions and see how you feel. You might surprise yourelves.x

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Rose finds the swing (in clubs) is best for this sort of thing, the men can gather around and touch her while waiting their turn and I can keep an eye open to make sure they all use condoms; you do get the odd one trying without.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once organised one for my wife, but as I didn't fancy having loads of strangers coming to ours and blocking the street with their cars, we held it at a dogging spot. Our trick was to pick a very quiet and out of the way spot that no one would go to unless they were given the location. This worked well in keeping out the chaps she didn't fancy, but we didn't half get a lot of drop outs and people who got there and then decided they'd rather just watch.

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

"i only every tried to organise a gang bang once

took me about two weeks to arrange, i guy i used to meet let me use his house and helped me organise it

mailed loads of guys to see how many replies we got, then went thro the pic swapping, mailing every back who replied, bough a pay as you go phone so i could call them and chat on phone as i didnt want to be handing out my number to everyone, then went thro calling them all up for a chat, after all that had 15 guys who seemed genuine and confirm they was coming, expected some to drop out but was hoping for about 8, on the night 2 arrived, one text me about a hour before to say he wasnt coming now, two mailed me on here, the rest didnt bother getting in touch

now i just use clubs much easier, if guys get pushy just tell them to bugger off"

much the same experience as myself,i was asked by a female friend if i could organise a gang bang for her,took about 3 weeks and expected about 12 guys at least out of the 15 or so that expected an interest to participate,i gave out postcode and my mobile number and on the night 1 solitary guy turned up!,we went online later and found 2 local guys

who came round immediatly.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"i only every tried to organise a gang bang once

now i just use clubs much easier, if guys get pushy just tell them to bugger off

much the same experience as myself,i was asked by a female friend if i could organise a gang bang for her,took about 3 weeks and expected about 12 guys at least out of the 15 or so that expected an interest to participate,i gave out postcode and my mobile number and on the night 1 solitary guy turned up!,we went online later and found 2 local guys

who came round immediatly.

"

Very similar tales a couple of times - and single guys wonder why they get a bad press......

We're great when you need us & a pain in the arse when you don't....What do you expect when you go to a paying club. There are just as many clicky couples as blokes that can't take no for answer. If you're really concerned about being piled on...then do as many do...get a private room with select guys or go to a couples night.

This is the very reason why I don't do clubs & go to private parties. If you're only getting timewasters when organising a gangbang, then you've certainly not taken the time to get to know the guys first. As a great couple I know once said & keep on saying 'It's the not the guys that let us down at our gangbangs but the single women & couples who no show.'

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"'It's the not the guys that let us down at our gangbangs but the single women & couples who no show.'

"

LOL!

I always enjoy it when someone posts about something that happens to them and others post 'thats not true because it's never happened to me!' Bully for you, but it does happen.

I tried arranging a GB, spoke to the guys for quite a long time (which is a crapshoot all by itself. Too long and they lose interest, too short and you don't get to know them) and in the end only one turned up. A guy arranged one for me and 10 said they'd come, and only 5 turned up.

I am sure women and couples are just as flaky, but that does not negate the various posts on here where single men have simply not turned up! It does happen.

barnsley

Thanks again everyone. & after reading everyones stories, i think i'll let it happen at a club. I aint gonna bother setting anything up, doesn't sound like its worth it lol

I also like the swing at a club, so agreed, that could be the ideal solution for me

Thanks everyone

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

"Thanks again everyone. & after reading everyones stories, i think i'll let it happen at a club. I aint gonna bother setting anything up, doesn't sound like its worth it lol

I also like the swing at a club, so agreed, that could be the ideal solution for me

Thanks everyone"

If you do one at a club, if there a a fare few single guys, you can still pick only the ones you like. No one should just pile on as Clubs have Rules, no touching without asking. Also pick you guys out and go to a room with a lockable door. x

Good luck and enjoy xxx

"Thanks again everyone. & after reading everyones stories, i think i'll let it happen at a club. I aint gonna bother setting anything up, doesn't sound like its worth it lol

julie had a gangbang at a club chams on the swing she loved it only 6 men and one girl. but when we are in the chat room asking for a meet in the midlands no one talks but when she buts the cam on 20 pluss wanking .we think single men are a waste of time also if they fucked as good as they say they would not be single lol go for the swing at a club

Thanks everyone

If you do one at a club, if there a a fare few single guys, you can still pick only the ones you like. No one should just pile on as Clubs have Rules, no touching without asking. Also pick you guys out and go to a room with a lockable door. x

Good luck and enjoy xxx"

» Add a new message to this topic