FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is it me?

Is it me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if I come across as a timewaster? I don't want to seem to be yet another single bloke moaning but I send a fair few messages as you do and yet 96% I get a 'deleted'. I have some pretty few decent verifications and I put effort into my messages but I may as well just copy and paste for the sake of effort/response ratio lol I dunno, any advice peeps?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nvr send a copy n pasted message.. thats not good. thats all i can advise on that sorry x

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I am just wondering how many meets you want ? You have just met a girl last week . . . ?

Jane x

people dnt like pressure on here either.. x

I can understand pressure. Meets wise last week while excellent was a once in a really good while lol

so copy and pasted messages must stand out like a sore thumb then ??

I can understand why you might not be everyone's cup of tea (your age and preferences may count against you in this fickle scene), but you seem to be doing ok on the meet front.

And yes cope and paste messages do stand out... and rarely will I give them the time of day. Us birds aren't nearly as stoopid as you think we are sometimes!

It may be the bi thing that gets you deleted, not that you're a timewaster, just not what everyone is looking for.x

"Just wondering if I come across as a timewaster? I don't want to seem to be yet another single bloke moaning but I send a fair few messages as you do and yet 96% I get a 'deleted'. I have some pretty few decent verifications and I put effort into my messages but I may as well just copy and paste for the sake of effort/response ratio lol I dunno, any advice peeps? "

its cause your from wolverhampton mate, enough to put anyone off lol

"I am just wondering how many meets you want ? You have just met a girl last week . . . ?

Jane x"

blimey one meet this week that should last him at least 6 months lol

thing is if your genuinely single you will want more meets than couples, im single and i only have sex with people i meet via swinging, this is not to say i will meet and shag anyone because i wont but i dont know about you but i want sex more than once a week so one meet a week wouldnt be enough for me

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"so copy and pasted messages must stand out like a sore thumb then ??"

definately especially when they say i have nice eyes when i dont even have a face pic on profile !!!

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"Just wondering if I come across as a timewaster? I don't want to seem to be yet another single bloke moaning but I send a fair few messages as you do and yet 96% I get a 'deleted'. I have some pretty few decent verifications and I put effort into my messages but I may as well just copy and paste for the sake of effort/response ratio lol I dunno, any advice peeps? "

Can't really see anything wrong with your profile. The only thing that might be a problem is your age perhaps? Some people may be a little way that you're so young, but I don't think anyone would see your as a timewaster.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I generally say that you should expect a respose rate of around 1 reply for every 20 messages you send - so if 96% of yours are deleted, that's slightly behind the curve but not by very much.

You're doing about as well as can be expected.

500 to 1 thats the ratio of men to women here,so you have to accept the odds or move on.

It's not you it's just the maths!!

Not helpful but realistic!!

single ladies in particular on here can easily get over 50 messages a day every day hence so many being deleted. If someone is interested after looking at your message and profile then they'll reply. Good luck. Ms

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Maybe it's because you smoke, do you check the people you message are ok with smokers?

Thanks Peeps. Sorry anyway just having a little moan, bad day otherwise anyway lol Good advice and I appreciate it.

"I am just wondering how many meets you want ? You have just met a girl last week . . . ?

Jane x

blimey one meet this week that should last him at least 6 months lol

thing is if your genuinely single you will want more meets than couples, im single and i only have sex with people i meet via swinging, this is not to say i will meet and shag anyone because i wont but i dont know about you but i want sex more than once a week so one meet a week wouldnt be enough for me "

hear hear! lol

You don't have age preference set, most do, and don't wish to play with people younger than their kids.

On a personal note pics showing you smoking and drinking would put me off as it says "lad" to me and I'm seeking "sophisticated gent".

That said, there's someone for everyone here, so good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic