over 45

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esmond70 OP   Man  over a year ago

tavistock

does any ladies or couples like the over 45s or is it down to looks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"does any ladies or couples like the over 45s or is it down to looks"

if you do an advanced search in the browse section you can filter by ages but also those that are looking for your age group..... swinging is very individual, its a case of each to their own, my age range is 28-42 but i still wouldnt meet someone within the age range if i wasnt attracted to them

I prefer my own age group first and foremost, looks and personality come next. Not sure why you think that looks are more important? If someone doesn't fancy you, why is that down to looks, conversation or your profile maybe enough for them not to be interested in you

Depends also on what sort of messages people send me, if i think we will be compatible. Your main picture looks good, as i like bright colours, only your other pics are a bit blurred. You also sound friendly on your profile.

tavistock

thankyou. i try to be friendly. and polite with a. fun attitude. i need some new pics x x x x

We have age preferences, but for us, firstly, it's looks and personality, then body shape, then age.

Age will never in itself be a deal maker, although either of the other two are.

Age is just a number xx

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

My wife is into over 45s.Me

I have forgotten how old I am so do not care

By *earhugs1Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Strange really, but if someone a lot younger contacts us, I always wonder why someone that age would be interested in us old doggies ! So wouldn't arrange a meet.but then at clubs I have played with men as young as 24(i'm 51). They obviously found me attractive , and vice versa, so guess if there's an attraction physically and I like someone's personality,then age doesn't matter.

K x

"Strange really, but if someone a lot younger contacts us, I always wonder why someone that age would be interested in us old doggies ! So wouldn't arrange a meet.but then at clubs I have played with men as young as 24(i'm 51). They obviously found me attractive , and vice versa, so guess if there's an attraction physically and I like someone's personality,then age doesn't matter.

K x"

See even in clubs I won't play with them but then I've never been chatted up by them so no big deal

Were 48 (Luisa) andSteve (47) Luisa does not look her age at all and has an amazing body steve looks about 41 or so..but were young at heart people and meet people older and younger than us.

By *orkshiretoneMan  over a year ago

Near Doncaster

Age doesn't matter to me if we click we click

But I need to be attracted to them

I know that comes as a shock to some as a single guy lol

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Age is just one factor to consider - but the older a man is the naughtier it feels, so it can be a 'swinging' factor for us...

for us is nothing to do with age, its more about how we click, sexually and non. we like to be able to hold a conversation with the people we are around. but obviously for us(well the fem anyway) age is a restricting factor in finding people who are older to have fun with as for alot of them age is an issue.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I'm shallow.

I always go on looks.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Our only rule is that they're older than our eldest child and younger than our youngest parent

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We always think setting ages rigidly isn't the best way.. for example at 44yrs 11 months someone is OK, but at 45 years and one day they're not?

tavistock

"We always think setting ages rigidly isn't the best way.. for example at 44yrs 11 months someone is OK, but at 45 years and one day they're not? "

» Add a new message to this topic