FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Naturist Beach

Naturist Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingersmalloy OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Am in Portimoa Portugal. Anybody know any decent naturist / nudist beach nearby? TIA xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

Don't think there is much naturism in Portugal. We went to the one that was recommended but only clothed people including kids were using it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try this one, it’s a great beach, the nude section is at the far end. Praia do Zavial , we’ve been many times and it is lovely

By *ohnThomas0168Man  over a year ago

Algarve Portugal

[my experience was different, and there are a good number of nice naturist beaches, some official, some not.

My favourites are Meia Praia just outside Lagos ( far end near the golf course) , Barrie beach near Tavira ( access from Tavira via ferry since it is on an island, for one or twoeuros I think) , and a beach whose name I forget at Praia de Liz. I am sure there are more. Don't think there is much swinging there though.

J

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not that we have the weather, but are thee many naturist beeches in north of England ?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If the weather`s OK, which is what it promises to be, I will be watching what I can of the Bournemouth Air Show from the naturist beach at Studland!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Not that we have the weather, but are thee many naturist beeches in north of England ? "

Druridge bay by Widdrington in Northumberland.

» Add a new message to this topic