FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How is my profile?

How is my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, just looking for constructive feedback on my profile. Like what to add or what to take away etc. Anything that makes it more appealing. All suggestions appreciated. Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you could say more about what you can offer and what you're into/looking for. Profile as it stands is ok but a bit boring tbh. Some more pics of body, bum and ideally face would definitely help. Many people will assume you're married as you can't accomodate so if thats not the case then you may wish to consider saying something on your profile. Good luck. Ms

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Hi, from my experience profiles do not really make much of a difference. It is more your photos and stats.. Age, height etc... and lots and lots of luck of course

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It doesnt stand out in anyway...would you meet you? A little more attention to detail goes a long way and you need to decent pictures xxx

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

just a pety point but one that annoys me personally ... upside picture

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I don't really look at blokes profiles so I'm basing this on your text / profile alone...

Pictures,.. people you message will want to see who they're talking to .. face picture essential , most people will have seen a co*k , use your best feature as your avatar..

The text is bland, you're one of many single guys on here, you need to impress , express yourself give people a flavour of who you are..your interests , your character ..etc.

Your message / picture will generate interest firstly (or not) fickle people, we all are) the profile will hopefully make them want to find out about you, this is your shop window, and as a single bloke its definitely a buyers market...

» Add a new message to this topic