FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The dreaded advice question

The dreaded advice question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello you lovely lot. Well ive been holding back for ages but now i need to go forth and ask for some help. Ive been on here well over a year and ive yet to have a meet (sexual or social) despite messaging plenty of people. Ive tried not to turn my profile into an essay and ive got some pics (not explicit). One thing i will add is that im not comfortable about going to clubs due to anxiety around large groups of people. So any help and advice will be gratefully recieved. Ta very much.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

First of all i'd take off all the talk of no meets/verifications on your profile. It sounds negative and you don't want to project a negative image from your profile.

A picture or two in a suite or a good shirt may go down well.

My biggest suggestion, however would be to go to an organised social. There are plenty listed on the forums and you can meet people there and make connections

By *im L FuckitMan  over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

Can't see you're doing anything wrong, friend... patience? Have you posted any meets? Try social first!

"First of all i'd take off all the talk of no meets/verifications on your profile. It sounds negative and you don't want to project a negative image from your profile.

My biggest suggestion, however would be to go to an organised social. There are plenty listed on the forums and you can meet people there and make connections "

I put the bit about veris because some people like to know why there are none so i thought i'd explain why but i will take that onboard. I like the suited and booted picture idea though. Thankyou.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You're profile is a little negative as someone said. You can't accommodate so some might assume you're married, rightly or wrongly. Maybe explain that and say you're happy to get a hotel?

Smile in your pics and I personally don't find your fishnet pants very appealing.

Some people would be put off by the fact that you've been here a while and not met anyone. You could consider starting again if you think it's an issue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too much chat about lack of verifications, read is a little on the negative side.

Other than that it’s okay.

Also, a man of your age, unable to accommodate smells like married to me.. and I’d say no to that. Some ladies will be fine though.

"Too much chat about lack of verifications, read is a little on the negative side.

Other than that it’s okay.

Also, a man of your age, unable to accommodate smells like married to me.. and I’d say no to that. Some ladies will be fine though."

Im in a house-share so not easy to accommodate and im single so yes that needs to be added. Thankyou for the input.

"You're profile is a little negative as someone said. You can't accommodate so some might assume you're married, rightly or wrongly. Maybe explain that and say you're happy to get a hotel?

Smile in your pics and I personally don't find your fishnet pants very appealing.

Some people would be put off by the fact that you've been here a while and not met anyone. You could consider starting again if you think it's an issue."

I was thinking about the fishnet shorts picture and i agree it has to go. I dont even own them anymore. And yes i'll remove the negativity.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Take out all the negatives.Find a way to say all the same stuff positively.

Good luck!

"Take out all the negatives.Find a way to say all the same stuff positively.

Good luck!"

Thankyou Minnie, negativity has been removed.

So ive just heeded someones advice and removed a picture only to find someone had fab'd it moments beforehand. How bizarre.

"First of all i'd take off all the talk of no meets/verifications on your profile. It sounds negative and you don't want to project a negative image from your profile.

My biggest suggestion, however would be to go to an organised social. There are plenty listed on the forums and you can meet people there and make connections "

Would that be a three piece suite?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"So ive just heeded someones advice and removed a picture only to find someone had fab'd it moments beforehand. How bizarre."

Was it a lady?

"So ive just heeded someones advice and removed a picture only to find someone had fab'd it moments beforehand. How bizarre.

Was it a lady?"

It was.

I think you need more photos, photo in a suit or boxers is always good.

Your profile doesn’t say much about you as a person or what kind of adult fun you may be into.

If I was looking at your profile and saw your age & that you can’t accomdate because of a house share I would assume you’re married.

It’s not a bad profile but could be improved!

By *addy Issues 23Woman  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 27/08/18 14:09:39]

"I think you need more photos, photo in a suit or boxers is always good.

Your profile doesn’t say much about you as a person or what kind of adult fun you may be into.

If I was looking at your profile and saw your age & that you can’t accomdate because of a house share I would assume you’re married.

It’s not a bad profile but could be improved! "

Suit picture is going to be done soon. Ive tried not to put too much in because a lot of people have commented on other posts about long profiles being boring so ive tried to keep it trimmed.

Most of us suffer a form of anxiety and are really scared of going to socials but for me it's the only way if your not having luck on here. You'd make some new friends and possibly click with someone. It's the best starting point I'd say x

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Go to social, chat to people and build your confidence

"Most of us suffer a form of anxiety and are really scared of going to socials but for me it's the only way if your not having luck on here. You'd make some new friends and possibly click with someone. It's the best starting point I'd say x"

Thankyou. It does seem to be the general opinion so its something i need to look into.

"Go to social, chat to people and build your confidence "

Im gonna look into this as it seems to be the more popular choice.

Your status for one.

Any pointers on mine greatly appreciated also

Any pointers on mine greatly appreciated also

By *ormalBlokeIncMan  over a year ago

Blackburn,Preston,Blackpool

Generally "men meet who they can" BUT "women meet who they WANT".

Taking this in hand, you will probably need to approach them...as they're unlikely to queue up at your door, when there are many competing men on site.

I understand you don't like cam or organised events, it's not everyone's cup of tea BUT read your profile as if a woman...not yourself, is it attractive, open and confident?

There is a lot of negativity about your profile script, you talk of what you don't do or struggle with...don't...they don't want to hear this.

Living in a shared house...what's to stop you hiring a cheap hotel room when you want a fun day or night?

Hope this helps

By *ormalBlokeIncMan  over a year ago

Blackburn,Preston,Blackpool

"Any pointers on mine greatly appreciated also"

Can't see anything wrong with yours.

Happy Fabbing!

"Generally "men meet who they can" BUT "women meet who they WANT".

Taking this in hand, you will probably need to approach them...as they're unlikely to queue up at your door, when there are many competing men on site.

I understand you don't like cam or organised events, it's not everyone's cup of tea BUT read your profile as if a woman...not yourself, is it attractive, open and confident?

There is a lot of negativity about your profile script, you talk of what you don't do or struggle with...don't...they don't want to hear this.

Living in a shared house...what's to stop you hiring a cheap hotel room when you want a fun day or night?

Hope this helps"

Hmmm, food for thought there, thankyou.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

OP. I have just read your profile and think it is humorous and reads well.

What sort of messages do you send to ladies? Maybe that could be improved. If you would like to write a message to me, and I will give you some feedback. I know I am above your age preference, but pretend it's a normal message.

» Add a new message to this topic