FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sex toy for a gift

Sex toy for a gift

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. Looking to buy a sex toy for the girl I am seeing, could you ladies recommend which one is good

Tbanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

what type of sex toy were you thinking of? A vibrator, dildo, clamps, vaginal, clitoral, anal?

Vibrator or clitorial

A sexy surprise for her birthday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all. Looking to buy a sex toy for the girl I am seeing, could you ladies recommend which one is good

Tbanks"

a fucking machine, a mobile controlled vibe, nipple clamps, powered nipple clamps, an expanding vibe, a cuddly toy, a hairy butt plug, a toaster,a rabbit

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Vibrator or clitorial

A sexy surprise for her birthday "

Rabbits are popular so are wands. Its difficult because women are all different and what one loves another will hate

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi all. Looking to buy a sex toy for the girl I am seeing, could you ladies recommend which one is good

Tbanksa fucking machine, a mobile controlled vibe, nipple clamps, powered nipple clamps, an expanding vibe, a cuddly toy, a hairy butt plug, a toaster,a rabbit "

missed the hostess trolley

What's the main difference between Wand and rabbit? What generally provides the most guarantee pleasure

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Satisfyer pro next generation!!

A wand, DOXY are great.

Fun Factory stronic G

Tbanksa fucking machine, a mobile controlled vibe, nipple clamps, powered nipple clamps, an expanding vibe, a cuddly toy, a hairy butt plug, a toaster,a rabbit

missed the hostess trolley "

theirs still time

A wand, if she doesn't already have one. They are magical.

I have tried a few different rabbits & the ears just don't quite hit the spot, either I am built wrong, or they are.

"What's the main difference between Wand and rabbit? What generally provides the most guarantee pleasure"

Why don't you take her shopping so she can choose?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What's the main difference between Wand and rabbit? What generally provides the most guarantee pleasure"

have a look on lovehoney but a rabbit has a bit that goes inside and a pair "ears" that vibrate against your clitoris. A wand is a powerful (usually) mains powered vibrator.

By *issyme555TV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

I understand it's a gift but talk with her look at the sites and decide together that way you will have a better chance of getting something she is going to like and enjoy. And searching for it maybe a fun process to if you involved her.

By *tHelensCplCouple  over a year ago

St Helens

I love my wand

By *wo Big GuysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Reading

Tbanks"

Save your money just send us round

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What's the main difference between Wand and rabbit? What generally provides the most guarantee pleasure

have a look on lovehoney but a rabbit has a bit that goes inside and a pair "ears" that vibrate against your clitoris. A wand is a powerful (usually) mains powered vibrator. "

Oh and neither is guaranteed to give pleasure. If money isn't a consideration buy both and see which she prefers but I really think that asking other women what an individual woman they don't know will enjoy isn't a great idea unless you can say that she definitely prefers one type of stimulation over another or is very open to experimentation.

» Add a new message to this topic