FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > When she..

When she..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilkchocolate87 OP   Man  over a year ago

sw london

Messsges you all day, then blocks you only at the exact time of the arranged meet

The life of being on fab.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Messsges you all day, then blocks you only at the exact time of the arranged meet

The life of being on fab."

he couldn't meet you it would have been obvious he wasn't a woman ha

Grrrrrrrrr

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

"Messsges you all day, then blocks you only at the exact time of the arranged meet

Lol I get this too often, sending pics of their gf etc then it comes to meet time and they block and disappear

Go to a club. At least there will be real people there.

You need to speak to them on the phone as early as possible. In my experience it is the only way to verify whether you are being mucked around or not.

If someone is genuine, the odds are very high they will be happy to talk. If they aren’t, they won’t.

"You need to speak to them on the phone as early as possible. In my experience it is the only way to verify whether you are being mucked around or not.

If someone is genuine, the odds are very high they will be happy to talk. If they aren’t, they won’t."

I disagree....I have spoken to several men who have clearly just got off on talking to a real person (not dirty talk, I hasten to add) but who never had any intention of meeting in person, always coming up with a ridiculous excuse at the last minute.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"You need to speak to them on the phone as early as possible. In my experience it is the only way to verify whether you are being mucked around or not.

If someone is genuine, the odds are very high they will be happy to talk. If they aren’t, they won’t."

I’m genuine and I don’t like talking to people on the phone.

Interesting. I don’t doubt there are guys who just want to talk but in my experience, I can pretty much guarantee that if I speak to the person then they will meet.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"Interesting. I don’t doubt there are guys who just want to talk but in my experience, I can pretty much guarantee that if I speak to the person then they will meet. "

I’ve had meets that I’ve called off purely because the guys have hounded me for a call.

It's part of this lifestyle not only guys but couples as well arrange, get ready then excuse. Ahh well cum see cum saa they're loss.

"Interesting. I don’t doubt there are guys who just want to talk but in my experience, I can pretty much guarantee that if I speak to the person then they will meet.

I’ve had meets that I’ve called off purely because the guys have hounded me for a call. "

I totally get that. I will ask once and then that is it.

The other thing to note is that I will only do this for people who message me first. There are a lot of profiles who you can see are genuine (decent veris etc) and you can be more confident with them. If I ever reach out to someone it is because I trust their profile/veris etc and wouldn’t require a phone call then.

sw london

I see the logic in a phone call. But it’s not everyone’s cup of tea I agree

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Not once, in all my years of Fab fun have I ever spoken to anybody on the phone before a meet. There are many ways to find out people are fake and talking to someone on the phone still isn’t a good one of them,

If someone is genuine, the odds are very high they will be happy to talk. If they aren’t, they won’t.

Not once, in all my years of Fab fun have I ever spoken to anybody on the phone before a meet. There are many ways to find out people are fake and talking to someone on the phone still isn’t a good one of them,"

This is one of the differences of being a male and female on the site. I am guessing for a female it is hard to differentiate between a regular male and a time waster male via a phone call. For a bloke, it is pretty easy to tell if the person on the other end is female or not. Most of the time wasters that blokes encounter on here are fantasist males: hence why this approach works for us to them out but won’t work for you.

I've had blokes interested in meet, we chatted for a few days, exchanged pics on a phone, texted during the day about anything and then a day before meet they just deleted their profile.. Welcome to fab world.

I've read the conditions

It says mot word by word

Don't trust what you are all reading because it is...

Take each person with caution.

I speak on the phone not sexual talk.

I also talk via a cam. No not sexual.

But only with people I click with.

Only people who are far away from me in distance.

Many here lie. Many don't.

I disagree....I have spoken to several men who have clearly just got off on talking to a real person (not dirty talk, I hasten to add) but who never had any intention of meeting in person, always coming up with a ridiculous excuse at the last minute. "

I think speaking on the phone for us single men is a must.

I don't think Boris from Scotland could pass off as a female on the phone.

It’s likely they blocked you to prevent you from being able to report them for arranging to meet and not showing up! Sounds like a troll which are unavoidable

Learn from it buddy and move on, take heart that there are lots of genuine lovely people on the site

Chef

Ouch

The good news is saved money on gas...

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Bloke

sw london

"Ouch "

Never mind eh. Your display pic is cheering me up

» Add a new message to this topic