FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Please confirm if these traits mean fake profile?

Please confirm if these traits mean fake profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reshcouple2000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fleet

Very short messages, within 5 messages they'll ask for face pic, if asked to wait until we're more comfortable they either lose interest or become aggressive. I think I've just answered my own question... Can't we these people out and create a list somehow? It's spoiling it for everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Very short messages, within 5 messages they'll ask for face pic, if asked to wait until we're more comfortable they either lose interest or become aggressive. I think I've just answered my own question... Can't we these people out and create a list somehow? It's spoiling it for everyone "
them out did you mean?

"Very short messages, within 5 messages they'll ask for face pic, if asked to wait until we're more comfortable they either lose interest or become aggressive. I think I've just answered my own question... Can't we these people out and create a list somehow? It's spoiling it for everyone them out did you mean? "
Oooooo we@d is a taboo word ha

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

Name and shame is not permitted on the site and is open to abuse.

Block the profiles and move on.

Fleet

"Name and shame is not permitted on the site and is open to abuse.

Block the profiles and move on."

Yes, I see how it could be used for ill. We're still quite new to this and still finding it a struggle to set anything up, so I guess they rely on our enthusiasm to reel us in.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Very short messages, within 5 messages they'll ask for face pic, if asked to wait until we're more comfortable they either lose interest or become aggressive. I think I've just answered my own question... Can't we these people out and create a list somehow? It's spoiling it for everyone "

Must admit I like a facepic early on, sometimes edited and obscured profile pics aren't quite enough.

There's no foolproof way to spot a fake, you just get a feel for it and get better at spotting them over time.

I don't know if your responding to people who've approached you, possibly better to block everyone and do your own hunting.

Keep your chin up, it's not all bad. Good times are out there, but FFS don't name and shame no matter how tempting.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I don’t think it means they’re a fake profile (depending of course what they’re claiming to be). But some people want face pics early. It’s fine to say no, just as it’s fine for them to ask.

Maybe try chatting to some established, well-verified local people for advice. People might be really happy to help.

By *im L FuckitMan  over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

"

There's no foolproof way to spot a fake, you just get a feel for it and get better at spotting them over time.

"

This... you will get good at it

Fleet

Thanks guys. I just wish I'd been a bit more cautious earlier. 100% some turd is using some of our pictures somewhere...

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"I don’t think it means they’re a fake profile (depending of course what they’re claiming to be). But some people want face pics early. It’s fine to say no, just as it’s fine for them to ask.

Maybe try chatting to some established, well-verified local people for advice. People might be really happy to help. "

this! After wasting our time previously without asking for face pics and eventually being sent fake ones (profile still active btw mods!) we now ask for face pics pretty early. We find it s out the fakes rather than proving we are fake so don't quite understand how someone asking you for facepics means they are fake.

Fleet

"I don’t think it means they’re a fake profile (depending of course what they’re claiming to be). But some people want face pics early. It’s fine to say no, just as it’s fine for them to ask.

Maybe try chatting to some established, well-verified local people for advice. People might be really happy to help. this! After wasting our time previously without asking for face pics and eventually being sent fake ones (profile still active btw mods!) we now ask for face pics pretty early. We find it s out the fakes rather than proving we are fake so don't quite understand how someone asking you for facepics means they are fake. "

When it's all about the pics along with hardly any dialogue. Surely if you want a face pic you should feign some sort of interest!

In a town Fab forgot

"Thanks guys. I just wish I'd been a bit more cautious earlier. 100% some turd is using some of our pictures somewhere... "

It's not me.

"Thanks guys. I just wish I'd been a bit more cautious earlier. 100% some turd is using some of our pictures somewhere... "
that's a given....... If it's sexy and it's public it's been downloaded

In a town Fab forgot

"Thanks guys. I just wish I'd been a bit more cautious earlier. 100% some turd is using some of our pictures somewhere... that's a given.......

If it's sexy and it's public it's been downloaded "

Mine aren't.....

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

Maybe try chatting to some established, well-verified local people for advice. People might be really happy to help. this! After wasting our time previously without asking for face pics and eventually being sent fake ones (profile still active btw mods!) we now ask for face pics pretty early. We find it s out the fakes rather than proving we are fake so don't quite understand how someone asking you for facepics means they are fake.

When it's all about the pics along with hardly any dialogue. Surely if you want a face pic you should feign some sort of interest! "

We find others at parties or clubs far easier than finding others on this site via messaging.

But if anyone asks for face pics without at least sending their own and genuine conversing via messages first we just ignor be they real or not. It's just our way.

Block non verified users and go with your gut instinct, if you think something is not quite right chances are they're not what they appear.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

We like to see face pics. As for stealing pictures hopefully we would be safe. After all if you wanted to impress someone and you have a whole website full of sexy photos to pinch then photos of overweight old cake lovers wouldn’t be in demand!

"Thanks guys. I just wish I'd been a bit more cautious earlier. 100% some turd is using some of our pictures somewhere... that's a given.......

If it's sexy and it's public it's been downloaded

Mine aren't..... "

aren't they sexy then?

In a town Fab forgot

Mine aren't.....

aren't they sexy then? "

Nope, not at all.

At least my shoe pics aren't downloaded from the interwebs though......

Mine aren't.....

aren't they sexy then?

Nope, not at all.

At least my shoe pics aren't downloaded from the interwebs though...... "

Hey loads into feet........ Never understood that one mind

"Block non verified users and go with your gut instinct, if you think something is not quite right chances are they're not what they appear."

NOT all unverified are fake. Plenty of us on here are very real. I don't need to be verified in order to prove I'm real.

I've got in person verifications which prove more then sending in a pic to be verified ever could.

Any one can send pics in asking them to be verified, doesn't mean that's actually them though.

"Block non verified users and go with your gut instinct, if you think something is not quite right chances are they're not what they appear.

NOT all unverified are fake. Plenty of us on here are very real. I don't need to be verified in order to prove I'm real.

I've got in person verifications which prove more then sending in a pic to be verified ever could.

Any one can send pics in asking them to be verified, doesn't mean that's actually them though. "

I didn't say they were but it helps. I'm aware its not foolproof. I'm not photo verified either. That filter works if you just have meet veris, not both.

No faffing around for us, face pic swap 2nd or 3rd message if they don’t want to then we block and move on, if we swap pics and both parties fancy each other we ask to meet if they are wishy washy we block and move on. Have no real interest in inane chat on here and only engage in chat once we’ve arranged a meet

Example of conv.

Us “ hello nice pics”

Them “you too”

Us “ face pics attached”

Them “ nice, ours attached”

Us “ nice fancy meeting up 8/9?”

Them “ can’t but can do 15/9”

Us “ok great”

Then the logistics, then a bit more chat, simple, not complicated after all it’s a site to MEET people....

By *heangelWoman  over a year ago

wonderland

I would either not reply without a face pic in first message ... or literally reply with ... face pic ...

And I’m not a freaking fake ... just not wasting my time chatting to some ugly dude

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't say that indicates a fake or that they're spoiling it for everyone.

If someone wants to approach things differently to you it just means you're not compatible.

By *ottscpl2014Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/derby

I wouldn't say that indicates a fake profile at all, we like face pics fairly early on, if there's no attraction then there's not much point in carrying on, also some people can't seem to string a sentence together and only reply with 1 or 2 word answers.

Everybody's different and has a different view/approach, if they're not for you just move on, no harm done.

This sounds a bit like me

It’s a tough one. Sometimes the spark isn’t there. (No excuse for being rude or abussive) I have been accused of being fake because I choose not to show my veris and was reluctant to share my face pic until i’d chatted a while. It’s a difficult one to call. You’ll never truly know till you know. Ps i’m not a fake I assure you.

"I would either not reply without a face pic in first message ... or literally reply with ... face pic ...

And I’m not a freaking fake ... just not wasting my time chatting to some ugly dude "

yes I do like to see people's faces generally at the start but I'm a patient man

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We like to swap face pics after one or two messages to see if the attraction is shared.

We only wink/message verified profiles.

We personally don't see the point in sending loads of messages for days/weeks only to find no attraction when pics are eventually sent. X

Wouldn't say it means they're fake. Some like face pics early some (like us) wouldn't ask for them at all leaving the seeing for the social.

Different people have different approaches. You just have to go with what you're comfortable with.

Mrs

"Very short messages, within 5 messages they'll ask for face pic, if asked to wait until we're more comfortable they either lose interest or become aggressive. I think I've just answered my own question... Can't we these people out and create a list somehow? It's spoiling it for everyone

Wouldn't say it means they're fake. Some like face pics early some (like us) wouldn't ask for them at all leaving the seeing for the social.

Different people have different approaches. You just have to go with what you're comfortable with.

Mrs"

you don't show a pic until social and you manage to get socials I'm surprised to be honest but hey if it works for you

"Block non verified users and go with your gut instinct, if you think something is not quite right chances are they're not what they appear.

Any one can send pics in asking them to be verified, doesn't mean that's actually them though. "

Plenty of fake people verifications on here too....

I wouldn't worry about the account being fake, they got aggressive! Big red flag, block!

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 01/09/18 08:12:38]

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"After all if you wanted to impress someone and you have a whole website full of sexy photos to pinch then photos of overweight old cake lovers wouldn’t be in demand! "

Tell that to Mr Kipling!

Maybe try chatting to some established, well-verified local people for advice. People might be really happy to help. this! After wasting our time previously without asking for face pics and eventually being sent fake ones (profile still active btw mods!) we now ask for face pics pretty early. We find it s out the fakes rather than proving we are fake so don't quite understand how someone asking you for facepics means they are fake.

When it's all about the pics along with hardly any dialogue. Surely if you want a face pic you should feign some sort of interest! "

This is what is often the most clear giveaway...Those wanting pics galore (some even saying "pic sharing" on their profiles) whilst they can hardly string a sentence together? It's sometimes harder to spot as some women prefer to send messages that are 2 to 5 words long max from their profiles as they tend to send so many if they reply to most of theirs? Though I usually get bored with talking to most of these women fairly early tbh as I usually feel it's like having a conversation with a 13 year old with these parameters put in place.

Other giveaway signs include;

Profile text that makes them sound absolutely downright filthy, yet they've been on 6 months with little to no meets.

All veris hidden

3 or 4 veris from the same person AND each veri says next to fuck all.

A tonne of veris from those who've SEEN them, yet not played with them at all. Eg; "Saw this little stunner in Quest taking on 3 guys in the dungeon" Not one veri from any of the 3 that actually played with them, just some bloke who was apparently looking on.

And so on....

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

I like face pics in the first couple of messages. No point taking the conversation further if I don't know what they look like or fancy them

"Very short messages, within 5 messages they'll ask for face pic, if asked to wait until we're more comfortable they either lose interest or become aggressive. I think I've just answered my own question... Can't we these people out and create a list somehow? It's spoiling it for everyone

Mrs

you don't show a pic until social and you manage to get socials I'm surprised to be honest but hey if it works for you "

You'd be surprised how many aren't bothered about not seeing a face pic before meeting as they like the excitement of a blind date (if it can be called that after seeing the rest of the body).

Having said so we do show our face pics but only on a very rare occasions.

By *heangelWoman  over a year ago

wonderland

"After all if you wanted to impress someone and you have a whole website full of sexy photos to pinch then photos of overweight old cake lovers wouldn’t be in demand!

Tell that to Mr Kipling! "

Lmao

» Add a new message to this topic