FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hard work being a cuckold.

Hard work being a cuckold.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Any other cuckolds have trouble from the all consuming 24/7 thoughts and cravings for their wives/girlfriends to be unfaithful to them? Sometimes i can barely function.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love been a cuck

It’s hard being a cuckoldress without a cuck

salisbury

"It’s hard being a cuckoldress without a cuck "

Well, i could be your cuck lover! We'd just never actually meet! Just think of the tease and denial possibilities!

"It’s hard being a cuckoldress without a cuck

Well, i could be your cuck lover! We'd just never actually meet! Just think of the tease and denial possibilities! "

Haha prefer the real deal!

there's enough of them! Just how many are all talk

I do know exactly what you mean OP. I feel like life is passing me by sometimes as normal stuff so gets in the way of a naughtier life.

"It’s hard being a cuckoldress without a cuck there's enough of them! Just how many are all talk"

There’s a difference between being a cuck and being a fuckboy who just wants to experience voyeurism and mmf for a night. I can get plenty of the latter.

By *oynextdoorxMan  over a year ago

Peterlee

In exactly the same position as you OP. I feel sorry for my fiancée I keep asking her to do it

But it’s a big NO. Closest I get is her telling me to get out the room and listen at the door till she gets herself off.

"It’s hard being a cuckoldress without a cuck there's enough of them! Just how many are all talk"

This...!

I'm looking for a cuckoldress

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

we love the scene and understand the feelings you mean

salisbury

"we love the scene and understand the feelings you mean"

It can feel like driving an empty bus around, pleading for my wife to bring some passengers on board!

Lol glad you all feel the same way as I do. I would get my wife to fuck other guys every night if only she would

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

You are hilarious, pretty sure the wife's mail box is always full. Mr Clem

salisbury

"You are hilarious, pretty sure the wife's mail box is always full. Mr Clem"

Of cream, or sour milk?

totally agree ..I need one!!!!

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Lol glad you all feel the same way as I do. I would get my wife to fuck other guys every night if only she would"

Likewise

By *offee drinkers only 3Man  over a year ago

Chorley

"It’s hard being a cuckoldress with

out a cuck "

i used to watch my ex wife fucking other men it was so intense used to fuck her brain's out after to make her mine again

By *s1212Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

[Removed by poster at 03/09/18 20:46:17]

By *s1212Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"Lol glad you all feel the same way as I do. I would get my wife to fuck other guys every night if only she would

Likewise "

Likewise +1

so many guys think that a cuckold relationship it easy to get ..like walking is a shop and saying i want that well its not .. couples work hard for there cuckold relationships ..oh and there the all important word ''couples'' as said above if you a single man your not a cuck you are just a sub guy most cucks have been in relationships for years before they get to the cuckold stage we did normal swinging for 20 years only the last 2 are cuckold ...100% trust n love needed its not for the weak .....

By *parksAbiWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere I like

Yep

"so many guys think that a cuckold relationship it easy to get ..like walking is a shop and saying i want that well its not .. couples work hard for there cuckold relationships ..oh and there the all important word ''couples'' as said above if you a single man your not a cuck you are just a sub guy most cucks have been in relationships for years before they get to the cuckold stage we did normal swinging for 20 years only the last 2 are cuckold ...100% trust n love needed its not for the weak ....."

Totally agree, our relationship is so much deeper than sex or pure attraction

It's about how much you love each other that you can share in each other, if that makes sense

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

In the eight years or so that we’ve been together , seven have been spent swinging . More specifically , my wife satisfying my desire to see her with other men and women .

Well I can honestly say that we’ve pretty much satiated that desire now . Like anything the appeal wanes with time and the fact that we have had a fair few meets in this time .

So , what I would say is this . Look on the bright side op , at least you still have that desire in your belly ( or loins ) , as your journey isn’t over yet .

"so many guys think that a cuckold relationship it easy to get ..like walking is a shop and saying i want that well its not .. couples work hard for there cuckold relationships ..oh and there the all important word ''couples'' as said above if you a single man your not a cuck you are just a sub guy most cucks have been in relationships for years before they get to the cuckold stage we did normal swinging for 20 years only the last 2 are cuckold ...100% trust n love needed its not for the weak ....."

Well said!

salisbury

Testify!

salisbury

"In the eight years or so that we’ve been together , seven have been spent swinging . More specifically , my wife satisfying my desire to see her with other men and women .

Well I can honestly say that we’ve pretty much satiated that desire now . Like anything the appeal wanes with time and the fact that we have had a fair few meets in this time .

So , what I would say is this . Look on the bright side op , at least you still have that desire in your belly ( or loins ) , as your journey isn’t over yet ."

I'm on an orgasm ration at the moment, so my loins are bubbling over!

I would love to be a cuckold but it's hard to find a lass that wants a cuckold bf

salisbury

I would love to be a cuckold but it's hard to find a lass that wants a cuckold bf "

To be honest i can't see how that would work. It's a relationship dynamic that evolves with time, or you leave each other. Simple.

It does sort of dampen things I guess!!

I would love to be a cuckold but it's hard to find a lass that wants a cuckold bf

To be honest i can't see how that would work. It's a relationship dynamic that evolves with time, or you leave each other. Simple. "

And that's why I am saying it's hard to find

salisbury

To be honest i can't see how that would work. It's a relationship dynamic that evolves with time, or you leave each other. Simple.

And that's why I am saying it's hard to find "

I hear ya barking big dog!

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"we love the scene and understand the feelings you mean"

Hello.

By *r IntriguedMan  over a year ago

wickford

Time to buck up and do as told. She knows, He knows. That's the fun

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"so many guys think that a cuckold relationship it easy to get ..like walking is a shop and saying i want that well its not .. couples work hard for there cuckold relationships ..oh and there the all important word ''couples'' as said above if you a single man your not a cuck you are just a sub guy most cucks have been in relationships for years before they get to the cuckold stage we did normal swinging for 20 years only the last 2 are cuckold ...100% trust n love needed its not for the weak .....

It's about how much you love each other that you can share in each other, if that makes sense "

It makes perfect sense.

Love cuckold fun, can rarely find couples for fun. Would love to be the other side of the fence and be cucked

By *otblaze999Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Well said

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"so many guys think that a cuckold relationship it easy to get ..like walking is a shop and saying i want that well its not .. couples work hard for there cuckold relationships ..oh and there the all important word ''couples'' as said above if you a single man your not a cuck you are just a sub guy most cucks have been in relationships for years before they get to the cuckold stage we did normal swinging for 20 years only the last 2 are cuckold ...100% trust n love needed its not for the weak .....

It's about how much you love each other that you can share in each other, if that makes sense It makes perfect sense. "

Summed up very well and we all understand the frustrations no doubt

By *DSM - CUCKOLD - COUPLECouple  over a year ago

manchester

It's about how much you love each other that you can share in each other, if that makes sense It makes perfect sense.

Summed up very well and we all understand the frustrations no doubt "

yup very true. We don't get it when guys message and say 'will you cuck me'? Like how would that work? The psychology of being a cuck is that's its YOUR cheating partner (pre arranged obviously)

salisbury

It's about how much you love each other that you can share in each other, if that makes sense It makes perfect sense.

Summed up very well and we all understand the frustrations no doubt yup very true. We don't get it when guys message and say 'will you cuck me'? Like how would that work? The psychology of being a cuck is that's its YOUR cheating partner (pre arranged obviously) "

Yeah, i don't get it. You have to love the your partner in order to feel the jealousy/pride imo.

We love this topic

its surprising how many cuck wannbe's their is me included .looks like a growing trend . i even have 10.000 cuckold tumblr followers crazy

salisbury

Oo what's your tumblr, I'll follow u.

works the other way as well - hard to be a proper cuck without a cuckoldress

Though reading some of the escapades women get up to on here partly makes me feel like one

Yeh I wish it was happening all the time , amazing name btw clem

salisbury

"Yeh I wish it was happening all the time , amazing name btw clem "

You're too kind.

» Add a new message to this topic