FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Time Club

First Time Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inny999 OP   Woman  over a year ago

blackburn

Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Congratulations. Really happy for you. We have had some great times in clubs over the years!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell! "

happy broke your club debut day

blackburn

"Congratulations. Really happy for you. We have had some great times in clubs over the years! "

Thankyou! .. im hoping for the same! Xx

blackburn

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell! happy broke your club debut day "

Cheers.. just want to do it alllll again. Its nice being a fresher ha xx

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell! happy broke your club debut day

Cheers.. just want to do it alllll again. Its nice being a fresher ha xx"

Congratulations, approached with the right attitude clubs are fantastic.

P.S. your legal disclaimer taking up most of your profile text is pointless

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell! happy broke your club debut day

Cheers.. just want to do it alllll again. Its nice being a fresher ha xx"

you American?

blackburn

"Hi..

Cheers.. just want to do it alllll again. Its nice being a fresher ha xx

Congratulations, approached with the right attitude clubs are fantastic.

P.S. your legal disclaimer taking up most of your profile text is pointless"

Is it really ... oh well coming to a billboard near you ... xxx

blackburn

"Hi..

Cheers.. just want to do it alllll again. Its nice being a fresher ha xxyou American? "

No .. why? X

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell! "

bet you wondered what you worried about now lol x

By *team7279Couple  over a year ago

London

"Hi..

Any advice for quelling the nerves or how to approach it? Mrs A is looking to do a club for the first time sometime in the near future, but is building up the courage. She may go with a female friend who would also be first-timing.

(I'll be at home - it's an experiment in solo play for her).

blackburn

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell! bet you wondered what you worried about now lol x"

Yes i really did.. met some wonderful people and it was so relaxed!..not one of my fears were there. Guess its the unknown? .. i normally worry so much about my body and felt confident naked! Thats a first time ever moment for me x

blackburn

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell!

Any advice for quelling the nerves or how to approach it? Mrs A is looking to do a club for the first time sometime in the near future, but is building up the courage. She may go with a female friend who would also be first-timing.

(I'll be at home - it's an experiment in solo play for her). "

Research clubs.. talk to others here who have experience. Its honestly nothing to fear .. once your in its as natural and friendly as anything. I was luckiest woman alive and had 2 people m and f to go with who had been before and held my hand so to speak! X

"Hi..

Cheers.. just want to do it alllll again. Its nice being a fresher ha xxyou American?

No .. why? X"

you said " being a fresher " it's an Americanism

blackburn

"Hi..

Cheers.. just want to do it alllll again. Its nice being a fresher ha xxyou American?

No .. why? Xyou said " being a fresher " it's an Americanism "

Ahhh i see.. im refering back to my uni days! Lets call me a newbie then xx

"Hi..

No .. why? Xyou said " being a fresher " it's an Americanism

Ahhh i see.. im refering back to my uni days! Lets call me a newbie then xx "

ok newbie....... By the looks of things you're going to be a regular soon

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell! bet you wondered what you worried about now lol x

Yes i really did.. met some wonderful people and it was so relaxed!..not one of my fears were there. Guess its the unknown? .. i normally worry so much about my body and felt confident naked! Thats a first time ever moment for me x"

I've just seen your pictures.... there is NOTHING wrong with your figure.... xx

blackburn

"Hi..

No .. why? Xyou said " being a fresher " it's an Americanism

Ahhh i see.. im refering back to my uni days! Lets call me a newbie then xx ok newbie....... By the looks of things you're going to be a regular soon"

Its seeming so yes! Xx

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Hi..

I have the same dilemma about visiting a club.

Got 2 in mind but I think I am leaning towards Quest.

May be a bit different a blokes first time though.

blackburn

"Hi..

Spend years worrying and talking myself out of going to a club. What a waste! My club cherry has been popped and wow it was amazing! None of the fears i had were there just felt free and sexy as hell! bet you wondered what you worried about now lol x

Yes i really did.. met some wonderful people and it was so relaxed!..not one of my fears were there. Guess its the unknown? .. i normally worry so much about my body and felt confident naked! Thats a first time ever moment for me x

I've just seen your pictures.... there is NOTHING wrong with your figure.... xx"

Thankyou.. its a very lovely thing for you to say. We all have things we dont like about ourselves and being completely bare in front of strangers is a daunting concept ... but loved it! X

blackburn

"Hi..

I have the same dilemma about visiting a club.

Got 2 in mind but I think I am leaning towards Quest.

May be a bit different a blokes first time though. "

I have no idea as im not a guy but there were single males there .. id ask a few on here start a chat get some advice x

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Welcome to the Club club.

"Hi..

Im just contemplating this myself quietly nervous of the unknown anyone any advice ?

blackburn

"Welcome to the Club club. "

Thankyou! .. xxx

blackburn

"Hi..

Im just contemplating this myself quietly nervous of the unknown anyone any advice ?"

I dont as ive been once! All i can say is look into it.. research.. read... talk to others.. not one club will suit everyone. Learn about the way it works i.e ask before jumping in.. trust me unwelcome touches happened and its just not nice and no need x

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

There is nothing that will calm your nerves the first time you go to a club. It's petrifying. But once you're inside the nerves disappear completely and you will wonder why you didn't try it years ago. Just take the plunge - we did about five years ago and we have never looked back.

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

I went to my first club visit a few wks ago on my own and I've been another couple of times since off to try somewhere new this wkend it's like a breath of fresh air

blackburn

"There is nothing that will calm your nerves the first time you go to a club. It's petrifying. But once you're inside the nerves disappear completely and you will wonder why you didn't try it years ago. Just take the plunge - we did about five years ago and we have never looked back. "

Couldnt agree more xxx

blackburn

"I went to my first club visit a few wks ago on my own and I've been another couple of times since off to try somewhere new this wkend it's like a breath of fresh air "

Have so much fun on your journey x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Well done! Our fears of things are almost invariably worse than the reality - and we waste so much energy with it.

Think of it ad like going to a social club or pub and just go with it when you fancy it.

By *reckledbumWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Hi..

Research clubs.. talk to others here who have experience. Its honestly nothing to fear .. once your in its as natural and friendly as anything. I was luckiest woman alive and had 2 people m and f to go with who had been before and held my hand so to speak! X "

Held more than your hand sexy lady!

blackburn

"Well done! Our fears of things are almost invariably worse than the reality - and we waste so much energy with it.

Think of it ad like going to a social club or pub and just go with it when you fancy it."

blackburn

"Hi..

Research clubs.. talk to others here who have experience. Its honestly nothing to fear .. once your in its as natural and friendly as anything. I was luckiest woman alive and had 2 people m and f to go with who had been before and held my hand so to speak! X

Held more than your hand sexy lady! "

Yes indeed you did! Xx

"Well done! Our fears of things are almost invariably worse than the reality - and we waste so much energy with it.

Think of it ad like going to a social club or pub and just go with it when you fancy it."

If only it were so simple

blackburn

Think of it ad like going to a social club or pub and just go with it when you fancy it.

If only it were so simple "

Honestly i was same ... just mad i didnt go sooner! X

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Honestly i was same ... just mad i didnt go sooner! X"

We said you'd love it xx

blackburn

Honestly i was same ... just mad i didnt go sooner! X

We said you'd love it xx"

You did! And You were so right xx

"Hi..

Kinda how I felt when I first went to a club by myself.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

If only it were so simple "

It really is like doing anything for the first time, scary! More so if you're doing it by yourself. Plus the subject is sex. but the only way to do it is jump in with both feet! - you can always leave if you really don't like it! I'm hoping to go to a new club next week (new to me) and the anticipation nerves have started already! It is a nice part of the whole experience.

Brilliant! can’t beat the club scene

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"There is nothing that will calm your nerves the first time you go to a club. It's petrifying. But once you're inside the nerves disappear completely and you will wonder why you didn't try it years ago. Just take the plunge - we did about five years ago and we have never looked back. "

This sums up how it was for us. Terrified at the thought, almost got back in the car instead of walking through the door but once we were inside it was so relaxing. Weird to describe why.

blackburn

It really is like doing anything for the first time, scary! More so if you're doing it by yourself. Plus the subject is sex. but the only way to do it is jump in with both feet! - you can always leave if you really don't like it! I'm hoping to go to a new club next week (new to me) and the anticipation nerves have started already! It is a nice part of the whole experience. "

Hell yeah totally agree! ... the nerves arent a bad thing its exciting! You enjoy every minute x

blackburn

"Brilliant! can’t beat the club scene "

Yes agreed! Was THE best day! Xx

"Hi..

Congratulations it's natural to fear the unknown but when you've took the plunge you look back and think what was all the worrying about?

blackburn

"Hi..

Congratulations it's natural to fear the unknown but when you've took the plunge you look back and think what was all the worrying about? "

Aw thanks it is and its sad it took me so long but was well worth the wait x

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

Going to club for first time Friday ...

Sooo oo nervous but also exited.

By *reckledbumWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Going to club for first time Friday ...

"

Nerves are good. You'll love it sweetie x

blackburn

Nerves are good. You'll love it sweetie x"

Nerves are good arent they! All part of the day eh... we were pretty composed really?werent we? Xx

What do guys even wear to a club? Jeans and a shirt?

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"What do guys even wear to a club? Jeans and a shirt?"

Checkout the dress code for each Club, some don't allow jeans as you need to dress to impress. Others are dress down so you get down to boxers or towel.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"

You will love it. Secret is don't over think things and have no expectations. Which club are you visiting? Have you read up on the reviews and asked other folk who have been their opinion? Good to know about it a bit before you visit we think. Anyway enjoy x

» Add a new message to this topic