FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Women that are into mixed race guys.

Women that are into mixed race guys.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last time i made a post similar it went off topic and got closed. See a number of women who have preference for black men but want to see who are attracted to mixed race as we aren't mentioned as much.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There doesn’t appear to be enough mixed race guys here to my knowledge. But yes I very much like

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

We're all mixed race, aren't we. It's just some who cannot see past the colour of skin.

By *kydiver555Man  over a year ago

Basing

"We're all mixed race, aren't we. It's just some who cannot see past the colour of skin."

Nicely said.

"Last time i made a post similar it went off topic and got closed. See a number of women who have preference for black men but want to see who are attracted to mixed race as we aren't mentioned as much."

Because mixed race means nothing. What races, its more than afro-european. Indian-Caucasian, Asian-afro.

So do you mean something more specific or the 100s of variants.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Last time i made a post similar it went off topic and got closed. See a number of women who have preference for black men but want to see who are attracted to mixed race as we aren't mentioned as much."

Can't we just like you as a person, it pisses me off when people bring race into it. I have friends and meets with various race and ethnicity and never bring it up. Beside all you black guys aren't bigger anyway!

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Last time i made a post similar it went off topic and got closed. See a number of women who have preference for black men but want to see who are attracted to mixed race as we aren't mentioned as much.

Can't we just like you as a person, it pisses me off when people bring race into it. I have friends and meets with various race and ethnicity and never bring it up. Beside all you black guys aren't bigger anyway!"

Discussed to death.

People have a type. Some have more than one. Some do not have a type. It is not about any body part being bigger or smaller (or maybe occasionally it is). Live with it.

And no need to feel threatened.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Last time i made a post similar it went off topic and got closed. See a number of women who have preference for black men but want to see who are attracted to mixed race as we aren't mentioned as much.

Can't we just like you as a person, it pisses me off when people bring race into it. I have friends and meets with various race and ethnicity and never bring it up. Beside all you black guys aren't bigger anyway!"

Oh here we go well I can tell you get easily offended, got nothing to do with race. Its fact people have a preferences, I was just get an idea of who likes mixed race guys

Can't we just like you as a person, it pisses me off when people bring race into it. I have friends and meets with various race and ethnicity and never bring it up. Beside all you black guys aren't bigger anyway!

Oh here we go well I can tell you get easily offended, got nothing to do with race. Its fact people have a preferences, I was just get an idea of who likes mixed race guys"

You still haven't explained which races you're mixing.

I'm mixed race, Norman and Anglo Saxon.

Favourite mixed race for me is afro-oriental absolutely stunning.

"There doesn’t appear to be enough mixed race guys here to my knowledge. But yes I very much like "

Agree

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Oh here we go well I can tell you get easily offended, got nothing to do with race. Its fact people have a preferences, I was just get an idea of who likes mixed race guys"

Full marks for trying to raise a point very specific to you.

Sadly there are way too many thought police around who seem to forget why fab exists and treat it like a re-education camp for political correctness.

As for your point about mixed race be a bit more specific, because as others have posted it covers a big spectrum.

Hope you get some positive replies and maybe a meet or two from here.

No probs here

There’s lots of us ladies that have a preference for black guys also like mixed but sadly theirs not many of you mixed men x

I adore mixed race guys

» Add a new message to this topic