FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I don't care!

I don't care!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orldSeller0 OP   Man  over a year ago

Craigavon

In the immortal words of phil collins - "I dont care anymore."

I'm not botherd if 100 people view me without messaging or 0 do, if they reply or just read/delete my message guess what? it dosent matter. Success in life isnt defined by the amount of people who you can hookup with on fab or anywhere else for that matter.

What matters is having strong morals and being open minded enough to realise the world (and the people in it) dosen't revovle around you. Treat people the way you would want to be treated with kindess and respect.

This post mainly goes out to all the guys struggling on here and maybe with life in general, just chill, reflect on you.. Find out who you really are and be that guy not someone who you think they might like.

Peace

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hear you brother and morals here are rare but my thoughts go out to all those struggling to get a message read let alone a reply

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

And in our opinion... ironically having that attitude is more likely to get you a meet.

Don't try to hard and good things will happen.

Desperation ,I don't get replies ,and I really don't care ,I don't take the site seriously, if the appropriate person or persons come up ,it's a bonus ,if they don't, I aren't bothered ,my expectations zero ,so anything good is a bonus

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

On day 1 3 weeks ago I was filled with untold enthusiasm. By day 3 my confidence on here had fallen off a cliff. By week 2 and over 100 sent messages later, I had more or less resigned myself to the fact that it would be a bonus if a meet materialised but accept that it probably won't and if it doesn't happen then I am simply in the same boat as 1000s of others on here. Instead I am posting in the forums a couples of times a day and whilst it isn't the same as a meet, it is better than sending out dozens of messages which are read and ignored,unread or deleted.

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Or be a regular on some of the chat rooms? We met a guy who we got speaking to on the forums. Not just once but quite often. Helped us get to know him without it being a direct 'want to meet and play' type thing.

Unfortunately when we did meet he came across as very pushy but that's a separate issue..

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Or be a regular on some of the chat rooms? We met a guy who we got speaking to on the forums. Not just once but quite often. Helped us get to know him without it being a direct 'want to meet and play' type thing.

Unfortunately when we did meet he came across as very pushy but that's a separate issue.. "

I used to love chatrooms on other sites years ago. But the demographics and dynamics of Fab's chatrooms doesn't really do it for me. I have been to all different rooms at different periods but never really felt at home in the Fab chatrooms.

By *otblaze999Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

You couldn't be more right

Craigavon

"I hear you brother and morals here are rare but my thoughts go out to all those struggling to get a message read let alone a reply "

Yep thats very true mate, and yeah id would say to them keep plugging away thats what you wanna do but if someone is really feeling that its effecting them negatively then just take a long break its really not worth feeling down about at all.

"I hear you brother and morals here are rare but my thoughts go out to all those struggling to get a message read let alone a reply

Yep thats very true mate, and yeah id would say to them keep plugging away thats what you wanna do but if someone is really feeling that its effecting them negatively then just take a long break its really not worth feeling down about at all."

I feel like a sub sometimes I go deep

Craigavon

"And in our opinion... ironically having that attitude is more likely to get you a meet.

Don't try to hard and good things will happen."

Funny that isnt it lol

No one likes desperation especially when the aim of the game is to seduce and entice

Craigavon

"Desperation ,I don't get replies ,and I really don't care ,I don't take the site seriously, if the appropriate person or persons come up ,it's a bonus ,if they don't, I aren't bothered ,my expectations zero ,so anything good is a bonus "

Great.. no fab attitude lol

Craigavon

"I hear you brother and morals here are rare but my thoughts go out to all those struggling to get a message read let alone a reply

Yep thats very true mate, and yeah id would say to them keep plugging away thats what you wanna do but if someone is really feeling that its effecting them negatively then just take a long break its really not worth feeling down about at all.

I feel like a sub sometimes I go deep "

Umm im not sure i get it.. You post to wrong thread maybe lol?

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

keep going being yourself it will work oh might also go to events that helps

"On day 1 3 weeks ago I was filled with untold enthusiasm. By day 3 my confidence on here had fallen off a cliff. By week 2 and over 100 sent messages later, I had more or less resigned myself to the fact that it would be a bonus if a meet materialised but accept that it probably won't and if it doesn't happen then I am simply in the same boat as 1000s of others on here. Instead I am posting in the forums a couples of times a day and whilst it isn't the same as a meet, it is better than sending out dozens of messages which are read and ignored,unread or deleted. "

I've met women through the forums so don't get too down hearted

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

The OP is spot on. I'm just me, nothing special in my view, and have never cared what anyone thinks of me...I am who I am and that's it but throughout my life have always had plenty of female attention and the same goes for on here. Just relax and enjoy the ride. Paul

Craigavon

"keep going being yourself it will work oh might also go to events that helps"

Will do mate thanks, and there dosent seem to be much if anything going in terms of events and clubs round my neck of the woods tbh so yeah i'll try a keep a eye out tho lol

Craigavon

"The OP is spot on. I'm just me, nothing special in my view, and have never cared what anyone thinks of me...I am who I am and that's it but throughout my life have always had plenty of female attention and the same goes for on here. Just relax and enjoy the ride. Paul"

Cheers paul, yeah this is how im starting to live my life now, im just so done with worrying about what people think of me.. Its time to be me now, not some pretender just trying to "fit in".

» Add a new message to this topic