FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > FAb gallery

FAb gallery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys can you tell me why all our pics are normally protected and cant be copied but yet they can be copied and saved on the pictures that have been fabbed, is this a glitch!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/74175

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cheers hun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Guys can you tell me why all our pics are normally protected and cant be copied but yet they can be copied and saved on the pictures that have been fabbed, is this a glitch!!"

Protected? I don't understand, Any picture not in a private gallery can be copied and saved very easily! Perhaps there is a code that will stop a Windows PC from doing "right click, Save Picture As" but on my Mac I can save off anything.

By *nsertWittyNameCouple  over a year ago

Humberside

"Guys can you tell me why all our pics are normally protected and cant be copied but yet they can be copied and saved on the pictures that have been fabbed, is this a glitch!!

Protected? I don't understand, Any picture not in a private gallery can be copied and saved very easily! Perhaps there is a code that will stop a Windows PC from doing "right click, Save Picture As" but on my Mac I can save off anything."

I thought that the OP was concerned that friends-only pics that are fab'd will appear publicly visible on the 'recently fab'd' page...

We sometimes come across pics among the recently fab'd that don't appear in the owners' public gallery when we click through to their profile.

» Add a new message to this topic