FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Change the profile

Change the profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, i wanna freshen up the profile. I am sitting there staring at the screen and have gone blank!! So you beautiful fabbers any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You want someone to write it for you?!

Not at all, just need the starting idea then i know it will flow!! Suggestions is all i am asking

By *eavier than HeavenMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Sell yourself bro... Its all about what you can offer the ladies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sell yourself bro... Its all about what you can offer the ladies.

"

This

Your profile so sell yourself x

"

Your right!! Like the positive answer cheers bro

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

You need some out door pics maybe a suit n tie

By *eavier than HeavenMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Your right!! Like the positive answer cheers bro"

Very welcome dude!

Good luck

"You want someone to write it for you?! "
every one does due to most here complaining about poor grammar and spelling

"You want someone to write it for you?! every one does due to most here complaining about poor grammar and spelling "

Yes, that is quite correct.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Is the profile now your "freshened up" version or still the original ?

My only criticism is maybe knock one or two of your cock shots and replace them with a face pic maybe some full body pics to ur bio is tbh pretty good and finally also it's nice to see a fella take in everyone's criticism and not get nasty about it kudos

I don't get why people ask others what to write in their profile. I want to read profiles the person or couple has written themselves. I don't want to read profiles other people have told them what to write. They feel like fake profiles.

OP only you know yourself. Strangers don't know you. Only you can sell yourself on here.

"Okay, i wanna freshen up the profile. I am sitting there staring at the screen and have gone blank!! So you beautiful fabbers any help would be greatly appreciated!!"

It's a good profile but shut up about the dad bod, we all have one and women rarely care unless you inly meet stick insects.

"Is the profile now your "freshened up" version or still the original ?"

Small add on's have happened that's all, may now delete and start over lol

"My only criticism is maybe knock one or two of your cock shots and replace them with a face pic maybe some full body pics to ur bio is tbh pretty good and finally also it's nice to see a fella take in everyone's criticism and not get nasty about it kudos "

Cool, thanks I can see your point there. I do have face pics on request, worried that I may get recognised and it jeopardises my job!?

I never understand the ones who asks, then get funny when people explain what the issues are, like why ask in the first place lol

By *heGriswoldsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Okay, i wanna freshen up the profile. I am sitting there staring at the screen and have gone blank!! So you beautiful fabbers any help would be greatly appreciated!!"

We just re did ours!!! It’s now as short and blunt as fuck lol. No one ever really reads it, so just stick some nice pics up and I’m sure be ok!

"Okay, i wanna freshen up the profile. I am sitting there staring at the screen and have gone blank!! So you beautiful fabbers any help would be greatly appreciated!!

We just re did ours!!! It’s now as short and blunt as fuck lol. No one ever really reads it, so just stick some nice pics up and I’m sure be ok! "

Certainly is short and to the point and those pics are amazingly sexy too!! Certainly makes me wish i was closer so i could ask to olay

Seems good to me fella. It's hard to know what to write and how to market yourself so as to look desirable. I'm always editing. I think the key is to just keep editing and trust you'll get better with experience. I know personally it'll give me more to write about. Best of luck x

By *heGriswoldsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Okay, i wanna freshen up the profile. I am sitting there staring at the screen and have gone blank!! So you beautiful fabbers any help would be greatly appreciated!!

We just re did ours!!! It’s now as short and blunt as fuck lol. No one ever really reads it, so just stick some nice pics up and I’m sure be ok!

Certainly is short and to the point and those pics are amazingly sexy too!! Certainly makes me wish i was closer so i could ask to olay "

Aww - thanks!! Shame, we were your way in the summer hols!!! If your ever in suffolk give us a shout.....& profile only changed as pissed off today - we not grumps really lol!! X

Certainly is short and to the point and those pics are amazingly sexy too!! Certainly makes me wish i was closer so i could ask to olay

Aww - thanks!! Shame, we were your way in the summer hols!!! If your ever in suffolk give us a shout.....& profile only changed as pissed off today - we not grumps really lol!! X"

Weirdly I may well be over that way fairly soon!!

hard cock pics are better than flaccid

"hard cock pics are better than flaccid "

That's where i struggle i think, need help with the pics, someone to take them for me and get the framing right!!

» Add a new message to this topic