FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Exploring ass play more

Exploring ass play more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkydarkness90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere up here

Well who doesn't love ass play as long as it's done right, with trust and slowly to begin with!

I have always loved been rimmed by a woman, feels naughty yet pleasurable if done right, plus a woman taking charge is definitely hot now and then!

Always wanted to explore further and work towards pegging but I feel it requires trust and taking it slowly. Other day I had an amazing eager rimjob and never wriggled and groaned so much! Made it even better by all the spit, spanking and grabbing balls.She slipped one finger all the way in and finger fucked me and it felt amazing and so intense.

So I've wondered, any tips to progress further? She said I was exceptionally tight (obviously) so I'd love to work towards another finger, maybe small toys but then obviously find someone to take it all the way and try pegging me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bookmarking for perving later.

Start with the fingers and get her to lube up and try a second finger. Definitely invest in a strap on which as different sizes and widths etc. Don’t rush it take your time and enjoy!!

By *inkydarkness90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere up here

Oh I will enjoy myself, just wish someone close could do it often with in the mood. Ass play is just amazing for both male and females!

By *east and belleCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

There is a lot that love honey do for butt training. It has 5 different sized “fingers” starting small to reasonable to build yourself up to being able to aim for pegging. This is what myself and Beast did and it works a treat. Plenty of lube also helps.

By *east and belleCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Sorry a kit that love honey do not a lot lol

Love anal play, if there’s any takers

I have recently found I enjoy teasing my own arse, gently fingering etc, would love to find a lady to enhance that play and pleasure.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I'd love more ass play the unexpected really turned me on

"Start with the fingers and get her to lube up and try a second finger. Definitely invest in a strap on which as different sizes and widths etc. Don’t rush it take your time and enjoy!! "

Butt plugs are great for gentle stretching, you will feel more relaxed and ready for that big dildo.

» Add a new message to this topic