"What's a BBC "

A lot of fun and VERY pleasurable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

See my profile

By *andsome_Chef88Man  over a year ago

London

is it just me but am I the only black man who hates the term.

Personally think it’s degrading, but that’s my own opinion.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

" is it just me but am I the only black man who hates the term.

Personally think it’s degrading, but that’s my own opinion. "

You're not alone

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"one of my favourite things "

Pretty reductive and simplistic term, but as some black friends have told me ‘It’s useful as a search term’.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 11/09/18 08:33:28]

London

I am a very pale woman who hates it when people are reduced to their sexual organs by other people.

"What's a BBC "

Me

Its all for fun we all have lables and names, dont take life so seriously especially on a sex site

By *essons in LustCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

Yes I don’t like the term either tbh

So being called a white man or a black man is okay then, or for some people they are labbled with a country or nation. Weird world we live in. But funny, me personally i dont take life too serious.

huddersfield

"So being called a white man or a black man is okay then, or for some people they are labbled with a country or nation. Weird world we live in. But funny, me personally i dont take life too serious."

Yes we are white or black but I’m not just white pussy , I’m a white woman or you may say someone is a black man but not really just a big black cock lol

I don’t take life too seriously either as it happens but we all have our views

London

"Its all for fun we all have lables and names, dont take life so seriously especially on a sex site "

Not fabicide but slight fabiself-harm. Where is Fab insurance when we need it?

London

"So being called a white man or a black man is okay then, or for some people they are labbled with a country or nation. Weird world we live in. But funny, me personally i dont take life too serious.

Yes we are white or black but I’m not just white pussy , I’m a white woman or you may say someone is a black man but not really just a big black cock lol

I don’t take life too seriously either as it happens but we all have our views "

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

[Removed by poster at 11/09/18 19:45:18]

In your bed

I guess for some people labels work for others they don't like them.

Catergoies are useful for quick searches but even when you have found someone that matches the general search term I imagine you would still want a connection.

Imagine fab with no labels and the wasted time contacting the wrong genders and sexualities.

Skin colour is not really a preference thing for us but I could see it as being annoying you could not use it as a filter if it did something for you sexually.

Glasgow

"I guess for some people labels work for others they don't like them.

Catergoies are useful for quick searches but even when you have found someone that matches the general search term I imagine you would still want a connection.

Imagine fab with no labels and the wasted time contacting the wrong genders and sexualities.

Skin colour is not really a preference thing for us but I could see it as being annoying you could not use it as a filter if it did something for you sexually."

I don't think the issue is labelling, it's the label used.

Ive worked with some huge cocks before. No idea what thrir sexual organs were like tho lol

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

We share the same opinion. I've had people ask me directly ”Are you a BBC?” which pretty much sums up their Lack of respect. Then again, there are some men who feel empowered by the term.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"So being called a white man or a black man is okay then, or for some people they are labbled with a country or nation. Weird world we live in. But funny, me personally i dont take life too serious.

I don’t take life too seriously either as it happens but we all have our views "

In the real world we don't describe a black man as a BBC, a fat woman a bbw etc but on certain internet sites they're used as ready reckoners...nothing more.

The problem arises when it's assumed every black man, fat woman etc is happy with the label.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I guess for some people labels work for others they don't like them.

Skin colour is not really a preference thing for us but I could see it as being annoying you could not use it as a filter if it did something for you sexually."

Bbc = big black cock

Milf = Mom I like to fuck

Hotwife = married woman who likes to date men

Pawg = phat ass white girl

These are just search terms used to help you find your target audience....

These terms are not meant to offend anyone .

It seems that what ever terms or things people put on here offends someone at some point im bbw doesnt offend me what bit ,it is what it is x

By *oco_slimCouple  over a year ago

lewisham

No you’re not.

A lot of people use it though, even if they don’t meet the criteria lol

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

why u calling ur self confident MIlf why not just say confident white women

U LABELLING ur self as a MILF

I don’t take life too seriously either as it happens but we all have our views why u calling ur self confident MIlf why not just say confident white women

U LABELLING ur self as a MILF"

"It seems that what ever terms or things people put on here offends someone at some point im bbw doesnt offend me what bit ,it is what it is x"

Glasgow

"It seems that what ever terms or things people put on here offends someone at some point im bbw doesnt offend me what bit ,it is what it is x"

I think the consternation regarding BBC is that it objectifies black men, reducing them merely to an appendage.

I'd have no problem being referred to as a BBM (Big Black Man), just as you don't being referred to as a Big Beautiful Woman, but I'd never refer to a woman as a Tight White Pussy (TWP) or Fat White Pussy (FWP) or similar.

It seems that those who are offended seem to be more offended by the cock part rather than the colour part of the term

Glasgow

"It seems that those who are offended seem to be more offended by the cock part rather than the colour part of the term "

The 'colour part' is purely descriptive.

"It seems that those who are offended seem to be more offended by the cock part rather than the colour part of the term

The 'colour part' is purely descriptive."

If u take it to the enth degree then it’s all purely descriptive. Interestingly, I’ve never heard a guy get offended by the term bwc

"It seems that what ever terms or things people put on here offends someone at some point im bbw doesnt offend me what bit ,it is what it is x

I think the consternation regarding BBC is that it objectifies black men, reducing them merely to an appendage.

I'd have no problem being referred to as a BBM (Big Black Man), just as you don't being referred to as a Big Beautiful Woman, but I'd never refer to a woman as a Tight White Pussy (TWP) or Fat White Pussy (FWP) or similar."

:-

Glasgow

"It seems that those who are offended seem to be more offended by the cock part rather than the colour part of the term

If u take it to the enth degree then it’s all purely descriptive. Interestingly, I’ve never heard a guy get offended by the term bwc"

I've not routinely encountered the term BWC when describing white males by black women/couples or any women/couples for that matter, whereas BBC seems to be a common term used for black men by white women/couples (and some) black males.

Glasgow

If u take it to the enth degree then it’s all purely descriptive. Interestingly, I’ve never heard a guy get offended by the term bwc"

Ps incidentally describing a black man as a big black cock doesn't describe anything about what the 'cock' is attached to.

"What's a BBC "
bloody bad chicken

By *assy but classyWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own!

"What's a BBC bloody bad chicken "

Lol

Painful.

If u take it to the enth degree then it’s all purely descriptive. Interestingly, I’ve never heard a guy get offended by the term bwc

Ps incidentally describing a black man as a big black cock doesn't describe anything about what the 'cock' is attached to."

Please forgive me but I think you’re overthinking this.....

Just because a Blackman has a big cock... he still has to be polite and charming....

So it’s a given that people who want to meet a bbc... expect him to also be a nice person....

If you know any couples or single females that just want a black cock and don’t care about the person that cock is attached too...

Please send them my way... I enjoy a easy shag

huddersfield

I don’t take life too seriously either as it happens but we all have our views why u calling ur self confident MIlf why not just say confident white women

U LABELLING ur self as a MILF"

Well to answer your loud questions

firstly it is a term for the whole person , as in mom id like to fuck or dad id like to fuck !

That could be applied if you were say out somewhere and you see an attractive dad

I didn’t put im a confident white fanny to fuck so tbh there’s rather a lot of difference , and also I referred to myself and not labelled another with a derogatory term

And erm WHY ALL THE SHOUTING !!!!!!!!!

I wasnt judging anyone , merely answering the handsome chef and agreeing tbh

But then I don’t know why I expected a purely intelligent open discussion

Treat others as you would have them treat you I guess

And after some profiles and messages I’ve read on here then I guess there’s a massive difference from one person to another

Jeremy Kyle springs to mind sometimes

huddersfield

U LABELLING ur self as a MILF

Well to answer your loud questions

firstly it is a term for the whole person , as in mom id like to fuck or dad id like to fuck !

That could be applied if you were say out somewhere and you see an attractive dad

I didn’t put im a confident white fanny to fuck so tbh there’s rather a lot of difference , and also I referred to myself and not labelled another with a derogatory term

And erm WHY ALL THE SHOUTING !!!!!!!!!

I wasnt judging anyone , merely answering the handsome chef and agreeing tbh

But then I don’t know why I expected a purely intelligent open discussion

Treat others as you would have them treat you I guess

And after some profiles and messages I’ve read on here then I guess there’s a massive difference from one person to another

Jeremy Kyle springs to mind sometimes "

And just to add

I’m glad as you mentioned that you’re happy labelling yourself BBW

Glasgow

Ps incidentally describing a black man as a big black cock doesn't describe anything about what the 'cock' is attached to.

Please forgive me but I think you’re overthinking this.....

Just because a Blackman has a big cock... he still has to be polite and charming....

"

Forgive me but I think you're missing my point, why are you placing the onus on the black male to be polite & charming? What about the qualities of the people looking to meet black men and how they refer to them?

I've no interest in how people refer to themselves, I'm simply declaring my own personal observations on the term BBC.

Glasgow

"

If you know any couples or single females that just want a black cock and don’t care about the person that cock is attached too...

Please send them my way... I enjoy a easy shag"

Lol good luck with that!

I've not routinely encountered the term BWC when describing white males by black women/couples or any women/couples for that matter, whereas BBC seems to be a common term used for black men by white women/couples (and some) black males."

I think u would be surprised by how common the term bwc is. Personally I don’t see the difference, I’ve always found women put more onus on the big part, rather than what colour it is, but then I guess we all have our own preferences

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

could of just googled that. What some people's obsession with this topic ?

"could of just googled that. What some people's obsession with this topic ?"
penis envy

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

You're not alone "

Ask your selves BBC if someone o/s of this site called you this you would probably thump them. Because it helps you get your wicked way you don't mind it.

By *lack_diamond30Man  over a year ago

City

"What's a BBC "

Bale, Benzema, Cristiano (BBC).

London

You're not alone

Ask your selves BBC if someone o/s of this site called you this you would probably thump them. Because it helps you get your wicked way you don't mind it."

There you go.

No need to feel threatened.

Bro your face can be seen in one of your public pic..... Read your own bio once over...

"What's a BBC "

Something like a cucumber.... You can stay away from it or be in agony... Size doesn't matter I heard but I'm not sure cuz most prefer BBC...

By *anilla no kinkWoman  over a year ago

plymouth

I do get pissed off when a guy messages me saying “hey u like BBC” ,I’ve never had a guy message saying “hey u like white cock” do y do black guys always message saying that ??

Glasgow

I've not routinely encountered the term BWC when describing white males by black women/couples or any women/couples for that matter, whereas BBC seems to be a common term used for black men by white women/couples (and some) black males.

I think u would be surprised by how common the term bwc is. Personally I don’t see the difference, I’ve always found women put more onus on the big part, rather than what colour it is, but then I guess we all have our own preferences "

Jesus, it isn't an observation on anyone's preferences, it's how those preferences are expressed that I'm talking about!

He ain’t gonna help you luv!

I think u would be surprised by how common the term bwc is. Personally I don’t see the difference, I’ve always found women put more onus on the big part, rather than what colour it is, but then I guess we all have our own preferences "

Is it really that common?

I’ve only come across the term BWC on here and only a handful of times in the forums.

London

"I do get pissed off when a guy messages me saying “hey u like BBC” ,I’ve never had a guy message saying “hey u like white cock” do y do black guys always message saying that ??"

Hm... I have only got that maybe twice. From guys of clearly more not to like than the way they refer to themselves.

"I do get pissed off when a guy messages me saying “hey u like BBC” ,I’ve never had a guy message saying “hey u like white cock” do y do black guys always message saying that ??"

That’s probably because you are white.

I’m black and have had hundreds of “Hey do you like white cock” messages, I roll my eyes at every single one.

This really upsets you?

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but I think the person is asking if you would meet a black guy...

If they sent a message saying “ hey you like black guys “ that might be better... but essentially it’s saying the same thing...

I uploaded a photo of one yesterday

What do you call a mixed raced one? BMC?

Sounds too much like Big Mac

In your bed

Next year I'll be a WD40.

White dick 40.

Lol.

By *anilla no kinkWoman  over a year ago

plymouth

"I do get pissed off when a guy messages me saying “hey u like BBC” ,I’ve never had a guy message saying “hey u like white cock” do y do black guys always message saying that ??

This really upsets you?

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but I think the person is asking if you would meet a black guy...

If they sent a message saying “ hey you like black guys “ that might be better... but essentially it’s saying the same thing..."

What I’m trying to say is why mention the colour of your skin in the first place.To me you should just message someone.I don’t message a guy saying “ Hi I’m a white woman do u wanna chat? “

"What do you call a mixed raced one? BMC?

Sounds too much like Big Mac"

LMC

LongMixedCock

"I do get pissed off when a guy messages me saying “hey u like BBC” ,I’ve never had a guy message saying “hey u like white cock” do y do black guys always message saying that ??

This really upsets you?

If they sent a message saying “ hey you like black guys “ that might be better... but essentially it’s saying the same thing...

What I’m trying to say is why mention the colour of your skin in the first place.To me you should just message someone.I don’t message a guy saying “ Hi I’m a white woman do u wanna chat? “"

Ok.... the internet is a heaven for people with no social skills.... don’t ever let any messages upset you nor expect well written/polite messages...

It’s just the nature of the beast

F

This really upsets you?

If they sent a message saying “ hey you like black guys “ that might be better... but essentially it’s saying the same thing..."

Again you're thinking with your cock.

If a guy messages "hey u like BBC"

That literally means " hey you like big black cock. And not "hey you want to meet/fuck a black man"

Big Buttery Crumpet

London

Okay been sitting back and watching the thread. And yes I said I dislike the term and still do. But that’s my own opinion. It more irritates me more that black guys use it. Like they think “I’m Black I am more superior than any other man”. To me it’s like the opposite of white privilege. Maybe I am getting too into it. But they fling that around and expect to get far. It’s like dude seriously aren’t you better than that. Like I said it’s my own opinion. To me my merit and thing is I am a chef and I enjoy giving women oral. That make me somewhat different and hopefully woman sees that as hmmm something different. And what irritates me is white women seeing porn and thinking of bbc I need that because this girl enjoyed and I want to try etc. The ignorance sometimes, like all black men enjoy being called bbc. I had one white woman say she liked my bbc. I said I don’t like to be called that and her response was “sorry I’m new, don’t know really about swinging” so in her eyes what she’s heard we all (black men) should be called bbc. So yeah black men are to be blamed because they use it as a meal ticket to get easy pussy. And yes I say easy pussy because porn has made it such a fascination

"Okay been sitting back and watching the thread. And yes I said I dislike the term and still do. But that’s my own opinion. It more irritates me more that black guys use it. Like they think “I’m Black I am more superior than any other man”. To me it’s like the opposite of white privilege. Maybe I am getting too into it. But they fling that around and expect to get far. It’s like dude seriously aren’t you better than that. Like I said it’s my own opinion. To me my merit and thing is I am a chef and I enjoy giving women oral. That make me somewhat different and hopefully woman sees that as hmmm something different. And what irritates me is white women seeing porn and thinking of bbc I need that because this girl enjoyed and I want to try etc. The ignorance sometimes, like all black men enjoy being called bbc. I had one white woman say she liked my bbc. I said I don’t like to be called that and her response was “sorry I’m new, don’t know really about swinging” so in her eyes what she’s heard we all (black men) should be called bbc. So yeah black men are to be blamed because they use it as a meal ticket to get easy pussy. And yes I say easy pussy because porn has made it such a fascination "

For black men with big dicks its always easy meal, because you have big dicks and apparently size matters alot, most women on here prefer "BBC" if you have a big cock and are black, they'll see you as god and ready to worship your Mandingo. That's how I see it

[Removed by poster at 13/09/18 22:08:09]

"Okay been sitting back and watching the thread. And yes I said I dislike the term and still do. But that’s my own opinion. It more irritates me more that black guys use it. Like they think “I’m Black I am more superior than any other man”. To me it’s like the opposite of white privilege. Maybe I am getting too into it. But they fling that around and expect to get far. It’s like dude seriously aren’t you better than that. Like I said it’s my own opinion. To me my merit and thing is I am a chef and I enjoy giving women oral. That make me somewhat different and hopefully woman sees that as hmmm something different. And what irritates me is white women seeing porn and thinking of bbc I need that because this girl enjoyed and I want to try etc. The ignorance sometimes, like all black men enjoy being called bbc. I had one white woman say she liked my bbc. I said I don’t like to be called that and her response was “sorry I’m new, don’t know really about swinging” so in her eyes what she’s heard we all (black men) should be called bbc. So yeah black men are to be blamed because they use it as a meal ticket to get easy pussy. And yes I say easy pussy because porn has made it such a fascination "

You really think having a bbc gets you easy pussy.......

I have heard it all now

You and I are the same age... So I will drop some knowledge on you about my experience swinging for 10-11 years.

90% of the people you will meet will be 1 off’s. They will want you for a momentary sexual need and that’s it..

The other 10% will be your friends until someone new comes along....

Use swinging as a holiday from your vanilla life.

Just enjoy the sex and fun.. don’t give yourself any stress... it’s just sex....

Happy swinging

[Removed by poster at 13/09/18 23:01:10]

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

British Born Chinese I'm pretty sure?

Although the people I message who say they're looking for that seem strangely unresponsive...okay, I know I'm only 50% Chinese, but I'm 100% British-born, so what gives?

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Ive never started a convo like that, for the record #BLACKGUYHERE

By *oir enigmaMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I HATE THE BBC REFERENCE.

Some think it's cool. We all have our opinions. I will stick to mine

London

"I HATE THE BBC REFERENCE.

Some think it's cool. We all have our opinions. I will stick to mine"