FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As newbies and hoping to attend our first club this week can someone tell us the way things go in a club ,do people ask to join in etc or is there certain signs,signals

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some start talking , or leave you to talk to them , & then after a while you or they may ask

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

When you go to the club you should be given a tour. This is your chance for tips and etiquette. I suggest chatting to people in the bar or lounge area. Explain you are new and just enjoy chatting to people initially. You can watch what goes on and get a feel for the place.

You sometimes find you just click with people. Then ask if they fancy going upstairs or wherever the play areas are.

Entirely depends on the night. I have been when it’s been really social and nothing expected just happens if it happens and been on nights where it’s been full of towel tossers who follow you round hoping. A very good friend of mine attended an event the other week and said it was full of blokes who wouldn’t take no for an answer. It’s a mixed bag it would seem. Not to put you off. My experience of clubs have all been fantastic. With lots of polite and friendly people.

I would just say go and treat it like any other club and enjoy yourselves. Be social and if it develops you’ll know.

By *op It In PeteMan  over a year ago

Rednal

I'm in the same boat. Going for first time on Friday. If anyone wants to come and hold my ... hand then please let me know.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys for your advice

This gets asked a lot, do a search for previous questions it will help. Concentrate on the people explaining what does actually happen, rather than the people telling you how it should happen if they ran the clubs.

Most clubs are very chilled and laid back, almost zero pressure to do anything and there are varying ways to instigate the sexual side of it, depending on if you are sitting in the bar chatting, next to somebody in the jacuzzi or on the bed looking to join in a big orgy session

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

First it's about reading correctly the basic rules of flirtation/attraction. Much the same as you would when you where single and looking. If all is going well and the feeling is good a simple 'shall we take this to another room' or 'fancy joining us in the hot tub' or 'We are of to another room, your welcome to join us at your leisure' may do. If the come with you the chances are it's game on. If not it's fairly easy for both side to save face.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

If your in a couples room or find yourself in the middle of an orgy then normally a look or maybe a little come here finger gesture will often suffice. Just be confident on only do what your happy to do.

» Add a new message to this topic