FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Midlands

Midlands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone recommend a good club that a single male can go to on Saturday daytime / evening. In or around the Midlands. An idea of prices would be nice too. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The attic in derby sat eve ni membership for guys im not sure on price about 25 i think.

Vanilla alternative again no membership price on website or chams in Dalston but think there is a wait for guys and a membership.

Jaydees also a good one check website

By *ummygirlWoman  over a year ago

currently my bed

East or West Midlands?

There's the Attic in Derby, Club 29 in Leicester and Purple Mamba in Notts (for Purple Mamba you'll need to be a member - membership is not guaranteed to all)

Thank you for your suggestions. I am West Midlands East Midlands border. Do either of you go to any of these

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Vanilla Alternative is about 1 hour 45 from the Midlands. It's couples and single women only on Saturday.

Men can go into Chams until 7:30pm on Saturday then same deal. It's a good club with a range of facilities.

Membership for a single male is £80 a year - not sure on the actual entry fee, sorry.

It seems so difficult for a man to go to clubs, yet it is hard to meet if you don't

Alot harder for men unfortunately, truthfully the attic or jaydees is prob the best options for single guys attic is massive and more night club feel jaydees i havent been to but good friend tells me very chilled atmosphere

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Attic on a Saturday is a large club with an interesting layout to wander. Keeps things from getting samey.

where's this jaydees house at ?

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Vanilla Alternative is about 1 hour 45 from the Midlands. It's couples and single women only on Saturday.

Men can go into Chams until 7:30pm on Saturday then same deal. It's a good club with a range of facilities.

Membership for a single male is £80 a year - not sure on the actual entry fee, sorry. "

About £33-35 I've heard

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"It seems so difficult for a man to go to clubs, yet it is hard to meet if you don't "

It not that hard, just do your research and pick one

I like chams but not been in a Saturday for ages

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP you are in reach of several excellent clubs. I have family who live in the same town as you and they visit chams and the attic.

Chams doesn't allow single men on Saturday evenings.

I've visited the attic, club 29 and purple mamba and they are all very different so it depends on what kind of night you want. They all allow single men on Saturday nights and only purple mamba requires you to be a member. The attic charge single men £25, I think club 29 is about £20. The price at purple mamba depends on what event they are running - they put details on their website and it is highly recommended to buy your entry online before you go as its a small club and they do restrict numbers of single men.

I've only visited club 29 a couple of times so can't really comment on what kind of night you will have as it was some time ago. From what I gather from people I chat to on here and at clubs their busiest night is Fridays.

I love both the attic and purple mamba and which club I choose depends on what kind of night I want. The attic is massive and on party event nights you can get 2-300 people there. They have lots of rooms and a dancefloor so it's a full on party.

Purple mamba is much smaller with a maximum capacity of about 50-60 people. It's small and intimate and a much more relaxed evening for me. Everyone is really friendly and chatty but there aren't many playrooms.

My suggestion is to try them all - what one person loves another will hate.

As far as I'm aware, of all the clubs mentioned the only ones open Saturday daytime are chameleons and club 29, not sure about purple mamba. None of the others are.

Thanks everyone

"The attic in derby sat eve ni membership for guys im not sure on price about 25 i think.

Vanilla alternative again no membership price on website or chams in Dalston but think there is a wait for guys and a membership.

Jaydees also a good one check website"

no single guys in chams on a Saturday night after 7

"I like chams but not been in a Saturday for ages"
you should go on a Saturday night its a good laugh

Chams Saturday daytime is fairly quiet. I’ve usually gone with a gf when I’ve gone then and it’s been fun. Their food is good too.

The fees are on their site, can’t remember what it is for single guys. There used to be a waiting list for single men, no idea if that’s still the same.

"Chams Saturday daytime is fairly quiet. I’ve usually gone with a gf when I’ve gone then and it’s been fun. Their food is good too.

The fees are on their site, can’t remember what it is for single guys. There used to be a waiting list for single men, no idea if that’s still the same. "

It is definitely not a turn up and expect to get in as single guy place.

£10 life membership at jaydees

Men always allowed as long as e mail I'm first to let them know ..

35 quid to get in

Nice and discreet venue .ie in the middle of a country lane with nothing about

Loads of parking

All info .postcode . Events etc on website

"£10 life membership at jaydees

Men always allowed as long as e mail I'm first to let them know ..

35 quid to get in

Nice and discreet venue .ie in the middle of a country lane with nothing about

Loads of parking

All info .postcode . Events etc on website "

*them

"I like chams but not been in a Saturday for ages you should go on a Saturday night its a good laugh "

Not my thing.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Extasia in West Bromwich high street ... hotel next door too .

» Add a new message to this topic