FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How single guys can impove to be successful on Fab

How single guys can impove to be successful on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggerfunfunfunfun OP   Man  over a year ago

Quinton

I have been on and off fab for 5 to 6years .. as a single guy .. 2 guys .. and in various couples .and been successful..i know there are loads of single guys on here who have trouble getting meets here are a few tips to be successful

1. This is a swinging site not a quick leg over site if you want a quick shag try P.0.F. you will have more success

2. Be honest about yourself nobody like bullshitters

3. Be respectful and polite

Treat others as you wish to Be treated

4. Photos ... up todate and current 99% of people on here want discretion just as you do but not many will do blind dates

5. No means no

6. No reply also means no

Dont pester people for meet it makes you look desperate

7. Just be yourself ... and be Nice

Feel free to feed back on her or private msg

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My advice would be. Just use it how you please. Take no notice of anybody else

My advice? Less sex chat (at least initially!) more cake or other general bobbins chat!

Would you meet a lady in “real life” and immediately thrust your cock in her face and tell her how you’d destroy her pussy?

If the answer is ‘no’ and you’d engage with her civilly and respectfully then take that approach into your messaging on here!

It really isn’t rocket science!

By *r.gambinoMan  over a year ago

East Midlands

Lol is this post a joke why in earth would anyone take advice from you.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I don’t know if I can say this but here goes

If your not single. Just say you aren’t

Stop being Adonis’s

Put your cock Away

Try and write more than “ Hi “ in a first message

Be respectful

Pick a spirit animal.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"My advice would be. Just use it how you please. Take no notice of anybody else "

We tend to agree with the op as most of the single guys who 'just use it as you please' (unless their version of that statement is similar to ours and the op's) end up straight in the delete message (at best) or block list (at worst) category.

1. Be attractive.

2. Don't be unattractive.

"Lol is this post a joke why in earth would anyone take advice from you. "

Why not? He says it worked for him...

Its about time we had a new fab guru

Actually it seems like reasonable advice to be fair? Unnecessarily harsh imho ..

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

"

Would you meet a lady in “real life” and immediately thrust your cock in her face and tell her how you’d destroy her pussy? "

It makes the weekly shop more interesting! and explains all the restraining orders.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Treat everyone on here as if you were standing in front of them. In public. With your mum nearby.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I'm happy to chat on here, but I would rather meet at a club or social before getting any deeper.

"I'm happy to chat on here, but I would rather meet at a club or social before getting any deeper. "

Filth

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"

Would you meet a lady in “real life” and immediately thrust your cock in her face and tell her how you’d destroy her pussy?

It makes the weekly shop more interesting! and explains all the restraining orders.

"

I think this might be why I'm no longer allowed to use any TfL services...

"My advice would be. Just use it how you please. Take no notice of anybody else

We tend to agree with the op as most of the single guys who 'just use it as you please' (unless their version of that statement is similar to ours and the op's) end up straight in the delete message (at best) or block list (at worst) category."

Best place for them really. If a guy needs advice from others to be successful on fab then maybe it’s not the place for him to be. I do my own thing. I’m not a follower I’m my own person

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

"

I think this might be why I'm no longer allowed to use any TfL services..."

That's no Oyster card!

By *iggerfunfunfunfun OP   Man  over a year ago

Quinton

seems alot of guys replying negatively must be guilty of some of the things ive mentioned ... tho protest too much

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

We tend to agree with the op as most of the single guys who 'just use it as you please' (unless their version of that statement is similar to ours and the op's) end up straight in the delete message (at best) or block list (at worst) category.

Best place for them really. If a guy needs advice from others to be successful on fab then maybe it’s not the place for him to be. I do my own thing. I’m not a follower I’m my own person "

It's awesome that you do your own thing but there's nothing wrong with asking for advice. Taking advice and applying it to their advantage shows a level of maturity and intelligence that I find attractive

"My advice? Less sex chat (at least initially!) more cake or other general bobbins chat!

If the answer is ‘no’ and you’d engage with her civilly and respectfully then take that approach into your messaging on here!

It really isn’t rocket science! "

This man is right apart from the cake comment . Be as you would face to face. Just because your behind a screen doesn't mean you can act like a twazerk..that goes for singles and couples too!. Lexi

Best place for them really. If a guy needs advice from others to be successful on fab then maybe it’s not the place for him to be. I do my own thing. I’m not a follower I’m my own person

It's awesome that you do your own thing but there's nothing wrong with asking for advice. Taking advice and applying it to their advantage shows a level of maturity and intelligence that I find attractive "

I suppose it is if you need advice

By *r.gambinoMan  over a year ago

East Midlands

" seems alot of guys replying negatively must be guilty of some of the things ive mentioned ... tho protest too much "

I feel blessed I came across your swingers guide for singles. Would of been fucked without you mate

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's awesome that you do your own thing but there's nothing wrong with asking for advice. Taking advice and applying it to their advantage shows a level of maturity and intelligence that I find attractive

I suppose it is if you need advice "

As the daily "Can't get a meet" and "Profile Advice" threads show there are plenty that do

By *andWCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Luton

"

It makes the weekly shop more interesting! and explains all the restraining orders. "

As the daily "Can't get a meet" and "Profile Advice" threads show there are plenty that do "

But if these guys change there profile,pictures,messages and reply’s etc then that’s not there personality coming through. You get out as much as you put in. We can all copy profiles and say I’m this and that. But in reality they would be fooling themselves.

Thank you, your advice worked for me and I got laid last night

As the daily "Can't get a meet" and "Profile Advice" threads show there are plenty that do

But if these guys change there profile,pictures,messages and reply’s etc then that’s not there personality coming through. You get out as much as you put in. We can all copy profiles and say I’m this and that. But in reality they would be fooling themselves. "

Don't think they care one bit. If they did they wouldn't do.it. lexi

"Thank you, your advice worked for me and I got laid last night "

Yey. Will there be a meet part deux?. Lexi

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"I have been on and off fab for 5 to 6years .. as a single guy .. 2 guys .. and in various couples .and been successful..i know there are loads of single guys on here who have trouble getting meets here are a few tips to be successful

1. This is a swinging site not a quick leg over site if you want a quick shag try P.0.F. you will have more success

2. Be honest about yourself nobody like bullshitters

3. Be respectful and polite

Treat others as you wish to Be treated

4. Photos ... up todate and current 99% of people on here want discretion just as you do but not many will do blind dates

5. No means no

6. No reply also means no

Dont pester people for meet it makes you look desperate

7. Just be yourself ... and be Nice

Feel free to feed back on her or private msg

"

Or post a BS topic on the forum letting the ladies know you're "genuine" then sit back and wait fir the pussy to flow. It's a site for people who primarily want to fuck. Cast your net far and wide.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"I'm happy to chat on here, but I would rather meet at a club or social before getting any deeper.

Filth "

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I have followed all 7 points. I feel they are misleading as I have not managed even a decent conversation. Are you sure there wasn't a typo somewhere and you meant to type 'don't' do these 7 things??

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"I have followed all 7 points. I feel they are misleading as I have not managed even a decent conversation. Are you sure there wasn't a typo somewhere and you meant to type 'don't' do these 7 things??"

Are you wearing the correct colour armour?

"My advice would be. Just use it how you please. Take no notice of anybody else "

This I agree with

Lol agreed specially no 6

"I have followed all 7 points. I feel they are misleading as I have not managed even a decent conversation. Are you sure there wasn't a typo somewhere and you meant to type 'don't' do these 7 things??"

Fuck the 7 things go to a club

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Great post OP, nice to see it coming from another guy, those of you responding negatively should take a leaf out of his book. Maybe you'll have more success.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

But if these guys change there profile,pictures,messages and reply’s etc then that’s not there personality coming through. You get out as much as you put in. We can all copy profiles and say I’m this and that. But in reality they would be fooling themselves. "

How is it not their personality showing through? Unless someone writes their profile for them and comes round and takes their pics, they still have to act based on the advice which is pretty generic.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

My advise is if swinging is what you want to get into get out into the physical swinger scene rather than just online. Clubs, socials etc. Let people see your true personality shine, get to know peopld and then hopefully your group a fab freinds will expand.

Good advice, but I’d include something about having a detailed and interesting profile.

Whilst some don’t read them, quite a few of us do.

I enjoy reading an engaging profile, it just helps me get a rough idea of they type of person I’m reading about

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I've said it before about giving folk a blue print.. if they can't figure out the points you've mentioned or behave in a respectful manner leave them to struggle,. You're making it harder for others to stand out.

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

"My advise is if swinging is what you want to get into get out into the physical swinger scene rather than just online. Clubs, socials etc. Let people see your true personality shine, get to know peopld and then hopefully your group a fab freinds will expand. "

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

"My advise is if swinging is what you want to get into get out into the physical swinger scene rather than just online. Clubs, socials etc. Let people see your true personality shine, get to know peopld and then hopefully your group a fab freinds will expand. "

Definitely works for the successful ones although it does help to do a little homework on the right nights at clubs.

We tend to agree with the op as most of the single guys who 'just use it as you please' (unless their version of that statement is similar to ours and the op's) end up straight in the delete message (at best) or block list (at worst) category."

Then surely that advice is good then... Saving you getting into conversations with people you probably wouldn't have if they had gotten profile advice, right?

» Add a new message to this topic