FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile advice - feeling stale after a year

profile advice - feeling stale after a year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I've been on here for over a year now, and just feeling that my profile is starting to look stale and not really reflect who I am any more. I hope that my name is now getting recognised by some of the regular forum contributors, and know that there's a few of you I've met at socials and clubs. So I'm asking for a bit of feedback, what parts of my profile work, what parts don't, what big changes would anyone recommend.

Basically I'm a transwoman - not just a crossdresser, even though no hormones, no surgery, no immediate intention. I'm not full time, though more and more the male bits of my life start to feel like a woman doing an impersonation of a man. I do have a complete social life as a woman among regular people, I don't make any secret about being trans but they don't make any big deal about it. I seem to be accepted as maybe somewhat odd, but generally one of the girls. I don't try to hide in public, I wear bright clothes and have bright colourful hair. I tend to get comments in public along the lines of "nice hair, wish I dared do that that", which is tons better than the "bloody weird tranny" that I used to get when attempting not to be noticed.

There's stuff in my current profile about being willing to help starting out cd's and trans with advice - it's still true that I'm always willing to help genuine people in the early stages of questioning their gender identities, but I'm not feeling much joy for blokes that just want to borrow some panties off me.

Sexually (whether we call it a swinging site, a sex site or whatever, I think I do need to say something about who/what I'm looking for?) I best identify as about 80% lesbian. Okay yes, it's weird for someone with male genitals to describe themselves as lesbian? But how else do I put it when I feel mainly female in my head, it's women that I'm primarily interested in, I don't have such a great interest in penetrative sex (though not ruling it out, it is nice on the few occasions it happens) and what happens between me and a woman is going to be much more like what happens between lesbians? The 20% that isn't lesbian - that's my straight woman side. The bit of me that can fancy a bloke. Though these days that generally only wakes up if I happen to be in a couple or multi scenario - if I'm in a pile of bodies and look up from some nice boobs to find a pretty cock close by, then it's only polite to at least give it a kiss isn't it?

I do appreciate that the gender reversal stuff isn't easy for a lot of people, and that I probably would never be the right cup of tea for a straight woman or couple. Far easier if everyone is at least a bit bi, and can just get on with enjoying sex without worrying too much about who is doing what to who.

Oops, I started off to ask a bit of advice, now I've gone and written an essay... Hope that a few of you might bother reading all this lot, and then possibly make some constructive comments... I'll shut up now! Polly xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Stockport

Um I forgot to say anything about how I'm not merely looking for sex, but also hoping to make deeper connections and find common outside interests. Possibly fwb? In real life I do something boring with computers, but main interests include film, literature, art, comics (yup, you know, picture books, often with super heroes but not necessarily). Being trans I tend to get interested in gender politics, and have worked with some of the transgender support groups in the Manchester area - taking a break from that at the moment though, feel I need to take some time looking after myself more than other people. Hope that doesn't sound too self-centred?

Stockport

Nothing?

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Profile seems ok and you have some lovely veries.

Good luck in finding someone.

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

maybe you should make it clear that you identify as trans and aren't just a "cock in a frock"... Give a little more info about your non sex life on your profile and it may attract more interest.

Whilst I have no interest in CD/tv/ts myself, I think showing that you feel more feminine that masculine would attract a bigger interest, although I could be wrong on that!

» Add a new message to this topic