FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting

Meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi not having any joy with meets at all at the moment. Changed all sorts and can't crack the code so to speak. Help. What's wrong with me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing, the site is overrun by males, so the fems really are spoiled/overwhelmed by choice and having inboxes inundated. A real numbers game.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Single women are the hardest demographic to get to meet, and we're the fussiest.

All of your pictures feature your penis. Some women (me) prefer not to see it, some like to see it, but you need some variety, and probably the majority of your pictures to not be cock shots.

Your profile is generic: you need a unique selling point.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Maybe get out into the physical scene, clubs, socials etc. Some people present them self better face to face where their true personality can shine. Plus then you may make some friends, get some veris and yourself known a bit.

"Hi not having any joy with meets at all at the moment. Changed all sorts and can't crack the code so to speak. Help. What's wrong with me "
you have to standout and your profile doesn't and unfortunately a lady friend sent me a sample if some of the messages she got yesterday and guys if I had received them messages as an introduction you would have got a reply but not one you would like, in the Ops case we don't know how he approaches a woman in a message but we do know he has four public pics all with his cock in and the profile write up says nothing about him, however he does accom that's a plus, when you send a message to a woman it should be polite, amusing, complimentary and have something relating to her profile in it and face pics or decent pics should be attached, you never know you might get a reply

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

4 cock pics??? Why??? Maybe 2 of u sat wearing a nice shirt u can pencil out ur face if need be! Surely ur more than just a cock

"4 cock pics??? Why??? Maybe 2 of u sat wearing a nice shirt u can pencil out ur face if need be! Surely ur more than just a cock"
I agree nice eyes by the way

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Hi not having any joy with meets at all at the moment. Changed all sorts and can't crack the code so to speak. Help. What's wrong with me "

Try getting out to a Swingers Club, AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke-on-Trent isn't far from you.

By *astings SocialWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Look for a social event near you x

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Agree with what's been said about your profile. You need more than just a fee cock shots.

Also, get into the chat rooms. Go to some socials, and when you do go, just be a nice genuine guy and not one of those leeches who follow others around.

We met a guy and was his first meet. He met us twice for mfm meets and then went on to meet our friends who played with him as we recommended him to them. Soit goes to show... it does happen

» Add a new message to this topic