FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rate my pictures

Rate my pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wondered if anyone would fancy rating my pictures since you never know how they're perceived by other people.

Basically which ones to keep/display and which ones to delete.

Anyone up for it just send me a friend request to view them and an inbox for feedback.

I'm happy to do the same for other people.

I don't mind if anyone else wants to hijack this thread and get their pictures critiqued too!

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You only have two on show..not much to rate really, just standard torso shots, like the many thousands on here

"You only have two on show..not much to rate really, just standard torso shots, like the many thousands on here "

The idea behind the friend request is to show the pics I have set to private.

The problem with that is..your profile will be viewed by people not on your friends list and will only see to two photos you have showing..your private photos could be the best on Fab, but nobody is going to see them only the two public torso ones that are ten a penny on here..so there is no point in rating your private pics

"The problem with that is..your profile will be viewed by people not on your friends list and will only see to two photos you have showing..your private photos could be the best on Fab, but nobody is going to see them only the two public torso ones that are ten a penny on here..so there is no point in rating your private pics "

Except I would always include face pictures with a message to anyone I'm genuinely interested in meeting.

I'm not too bothered about randoms not seeing them and I do value my privacy.

We can agree to disagree though as I would appreciate an impartial opinion and I'm sure other people would too.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Why don't you set them all to public and we can fab the best ones? Not your face though, unless you want to of course.

Not many will send you a friend req as then you obviously have access to their pics.

Northampton Somewhere

Ps the ones you do have showing are the same almost.

Not enough friends to rate your pics?

"Not enough friends to rate your pics? "

Haha, I'm quite selective with my Fab friends and my real friends might find it a strange request!

"The problem with that is..your profile will be viewed by people not on your friends list and will only see to two photos you have showing..your private photos could be the best on Fab, but nobody is going to see them only the two public torso ones that are ten a penny on here..so there is no point in rating your private pics

Except I would always include face pictures with a message to anyone I'm genuinely interested in meeting.

I'm not too bothered about randoms not seeing them and I do value my privacy.

We can agree to disagree though as I would appreciate an impartial opinion and I'm sure other people would too."

The randoms seeing them maybe people looking for a meet though..nobody is saying show a face..we do not show faces on our pics

"Why don't you set them all to public and we can fab the best ones? Not your face though, unless you want to of course.

Not many will send you a friend req as then you obviously have access to their pics."

My face is in all of the others.

Fair point though, I could just send them by direct message to anyone interested in helping me out.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi Popeye/muscle mary/ Charles Atlas!

As already said your two pictures are pretty much the same.

Your inviting anyone to be your friend simply to get feedback on pics?

Would it not be easier to make your pics public,apart from face pics then you can judge which ones are popular by how many times their fabbed.

But remember their your pics and some will like cock pics others won't.

"Hi Popeye/muscle mary/ Charles Atlas!

As already said your two pictures are pretty much the same.

Your inviting anyone to be your friend simply to get feedback on pics?

Would it not be easier to make your pics public,apart from face pics then you can judge which ones are popular by how many times their fabbed.

But remember their your pics and some will like cock pics others won't.

"

Thanks.

Once again, all my other pictures include my face.

We also established I could send the pictures in a message to those willing to help.

Cheers

Not much to go on?

2 pics very similar.

As it used to say all too often on My School teport, Must Try Harder

Northampton Somewhere

Just put of interest, how many messages or friend invites have you had?

"Not much to go on?

2 pics very similar.

As it used to say all too often on My School teport, Must Try Harder "

Again, you've missed the point of the thread.

No worries though

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

It's the phone !!

Sorry thought it was spot the difference

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

From what we see the point of the thread is for us to rate all your friends pictures that we can’t see, without being friends!

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Hate the cheesy arm flex pics

Mrs

Just set your pics to public if you’re so eager for people to fab them! Screams of attention seeking tbh, but each their own.

Pics are there as a guide to see if we fancy each other, not here to vote on pics!

"Just set your pics to public if you’re so eager for people to fab them! Screams of attention seeking tbh, but each their own.

Pics are there as a guide to see if we fancy each other, not here to vote on pics!"

Thanks but I'd rather maintain my privacy.

I'm really not that fussed, it just didn't seem an unreasonable request; perhaps I could've articulated it better...

Thanks to those that did get the idea.

Northampton Somewhere

"Just put of interest, how many messages or friend invites have you had? "

Bump

"

I wondered if anyone would fancy rating my pictures since you never know how they're perceived by other people.

4&3

Anyone up for it just send me a friend request to view them and an inbox for feedback.

I don't mind if anyone else wants to hijack this thread and get their pictures critiqued too!

Thanks in advance! "

4&3

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

It's a pointless thread to be honest, you have given the viewer 2 similar pics, not much to rate is there?

"It's a pointless thread to be honest, you have given the viewer 2 similar pics, not much to rate is there? "

Unless of course, you critiqued my private pictures as the post stated.

"

4&3

Thanks in advance!

4&3"

Hopefully that's not a percentage!

Northampton Somewhere

"It's a pointless thread to be honest, you have given the viewer 2 similar pics, not much to rate is there? "

You're supposed to send a friend req so you can see them!!!

"It's a pointless thread to be honest, you have given the viewer 2 similar pics, not much to rate is there?

You're supposed to send a friend req so you can see them!!! "

Sounds like a Scam

"It's a pointless thread to be honest, you have given the viewer 2 similar pics, not much to rate is there?

You're supposed to send a friend req so you can see them!!!

Sounds like a Scam "

Yes, please include your bank details when messaging

Seems like a scam, so you can pic collect.

You want your critiqued, send them to me on a message rather then having to become a friend. I don't know you, we have never chatted and we have never met, so why on earth would I send a friend request?

"Seems like a scam, so you can pic collect.

You want your critiqued, send them to me on a message rather then having to become a friend. I don't know you, we have never chatted and we have never met, so why on earth would I send a friend request? "

Yeah, no friend requests, just an inbox is best.

Thanks for your messages, the feedback is much appreciated.

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Similar

By *ynetaurusMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Its a pit you cant fab your own pics mate.

By *arryandIrisCouple  over a year ago

rhondda

So you want people to flock to you to mail you for them to request ur pics just so they can critique them so your ego can get bigger... seems like a lot of work on our part just to make you feel good. People are here to make connections with people, physically and sexually. We all arnt here just to rate cock/ body pics..

"So you want people to flock to you to mail you for them to request ur pics just so they can critique them so your ego can get bigger... seems like a lot of work on our part just to make you feel good. People are here to make connections with people, physically and sexually. We all arnt here just to rate cock/ body pics..

"

Far from it, Barry/Idris.

No ego trip on my part. I simply value the opinions of other people on the site and how my own profile might be perceived.

I'm very much here to make connections with people and have appreciated the feedback (both positive and negative) on the images I project.

Absolutely no effort expected or required on your behalf, though it seems you had enough time on your hands to post negative remarks when you could easily have just moved on.

By *arryandIrisCouple  over a year ago

rhondda

I (iris) was just giving my opinion due to the thread you posted and also giving my opinion on the what the thread indicated to me, there are going to be people on this site who don't appear who they are. Multiple people replied saying that it's a scam. For friend requests and photos etc. Just shining another light on another way you could be perceived by others just writing this and what I got from reading it.

When it comes to your photos . No matter what pose, angle or state you are in( clothed /or unclothed) it's all been done before. If you like your images and are obviously confident enough in yourself to be here and put them up with your face and are willing to send them to people. then it shouldn't really matter what we all think of them. Everyone has different tastes in People anyway.

You tailor your pics to how you want to be seen . Not anyone else. I could have just said that last bit instead of the first message but oh well. Do apologise if i offended but you were asking peoples opinion.

"I (iris) was just giving my opinion due to the thread you posted and also giving my opinion on the what the thread indicated to me, there are going to be people on this site who don't appear who they are. Multiple people replied saying that it's a scam. For friend requests and photos etc. Just shining another light on another way you could be perceived by others just writing this and what I got from reading it.

When it comes to your photos . No matter what pose, angle or state you are in( clothed /or unclothed) it's all been done before. If you like your images and are obviously confident enough in yourself to be here and put them up with your face and are willing to send them to people. then it shouldn't really matter what we all think of them. Everyone has different tastes in People anyway.

You tailor your pics to how you want to be seen . Not anyone else. I could have just said that last bit instead of the first message but oh well. Do apologise if i offended but you were asking peoples opinion. "

No offence taken.

Have a great weekend Iris

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Thanks in advance! "

Love the I’m sexy and I know it pose....

So no one can rate the ops pics but he said feel free to hijack so......

Rate mine then please

#tin hat time?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"So no one can rate the ops pics but he said feel free to hijack so......

Rate mine then please

#tin hat time? "

One word ‘phwoar’......really

"So no one can rate the ops pics but he said feel free to hijack so......

Rate mine then please

#tin hat time?

One word ‘phwoar’......really "

Lol. Ta.

And that was kinda it

» Add a new message to this topic