FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female Advise

Female Advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have been on here for a while now and have struggled to get any kind of response in my area.

I’m aware there’s a small amount more men on here than women but is that just it or have I missed something on my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Your profile is your shop window OP - so take a look at it and answer yourself honestly does it look appealing? Would you want to shop in your shop if you were looking to meet a single guy?

Does your profile have lots of detail, and information not only about you, but what you're looking for and think you can offer too? Does your personality shine through? Does it stand out from other single guy profiles or is it just as generic as most of the others?

Are your pics appealing, showing you've used some imagination and creativity to show off your body? Or are they just a series of hastily taken cock and torso shots snapped in the bathroom mirror?

Remember your profile is the first thing a lot of people will look at, even before reading a message so you need to get that right.

If you're finding cold messaging isn't working for you - give some thought to getting along to clubs or group socials in your area or even something as simple as getting more involved in the forums and chat rooms, which are all great ways of getting to know people, and more importantly letting them get to know you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

'want to know more just ask'

If you can't be arsed to write, then I can guarantee no one is going to be arsed to ask.

Generic male profile. Nothing that makes you stand out from the thousands of other men here. "If you want to know more just ask". Women here get inundated with messages, they don't want ask. You need to sell yourself I'm afraid.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You've said what you're after. But what would (hypothetically) I see in you? Again with the shop window thing: if a shop said "we like money" and didn't make their product enticing, they wouldn't do very well.

Thanks so far for the advise.

I’ve noticed a consistent comment across the forums of basically adding detail but if my profile is a shop window, then a cluttered shop window will be off putting for most so where do you draw the line?

"Thanks so far for the advise.

I’ve noticed a consistent comment across the forums of basically adding detail but if my profile is a shop window, then a cluttered shop window will be off putting for most so where do you draw the line?"

That's the key - just enough to pique interest but not so much it reads like war and peace - that said some people like as much detail as possible others something they can skim read quickly.

As the old saying goes you can't please all the people all the time - so go with what you think is right and works for you - just make it appealing and enticing

Your profile text lacks humour and approachability. You have to draw someone in, with what you write. It's not a small amount of men compared to women. It's a huge amount. You have to stand out. It just feels more like a bullet point text. If you take a look at other male profiles, you'll get a feel for the flow in which the more successful ones write. Good luck OP

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Mate I wouldn't bother. Better off in clubs . Too many timewasters in hers

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I could offer you the magic fformula.. us you've only asked for ladies advice..

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"Your profile text lacks humour and approachability. You have to draw someone in, with what you write. It's not a small amount of men compared to women. It's a huge amount. You have to stand out. It just feels more like a bullet point text. If you take a look at other male profiles, you'll get a feel for the flow in which the more successful ones write. Good luck OP "

Helpful as ever. X

"Your profile text lacks humour and approachability. You have to draw someone in, with what you write. It's not a small amount of men compared to women. It's a huge amount. You have to stand out. It just feels more like a bullet point text. If you take a look at other male profiles, you'll get a feel for the flow in which the more successful ones write. Good luck OP

Helpful as ever. X "

I do try

Again, thanks to all posting positive comments. I have had a little edit and wonder if some of you would drop me a message with some feedback.

As per my profile, who knows, you may be subject to more of my terrible sense of humour.

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

As one poster has pointed out it can pretty tough on here for single guys who are not well connected

By all means tart up your profile but I would take the route of doing some homework and attending party nights and socials at clubs around you.

Well, I didn't read it before but your current version has a nice element of humour to it; I like it.

It's not up itself nor is it too flippant. It's not bad at all

"Well, I didn't read it before but your current version has a nice element of humour to it; I like it.

It's not up itself nor is it too flippant. It's not bad at all "

Thank you

"Again, thanks to all posting positive comments. I have had a little edit and wonder if some of you would drop me a message with some feedback.

As per my profile, who knows, you may be subject to more of my terrible sense of humour. "

So much better OP

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Have been on here for a while now and have struggled to get any kind of response in my area.

I’m aware there’s a small amount more men on here than women but is that just it or have I missed something on my profile?"

. As you already know the single guys heavily out number the single ladies and couples which means they have more choices also like me you are a single guy that can’t accommodate no matter how genuine your reasons are.I find attending socials and clubs better for me.Check out the meet and events section for your area and club reviews for your area.Best of luck

Thanks for input all. I’ve had some great feedback and still no response! ????

You women get spoilt for choice hey!

"Thanks for input all. I’ve had some great feedback and still no response! ????

You women get spoilt for choice hey! "

Much better - but remember Rome wasn't built in a day

Perhaps try some of the other things suggested (clubs/socials/forums etc) as well as just cold messaging - it's amazing how you can spark conversations just by being active across the forums for instance

» Add a new message to this topic