FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Been a while

Been a while

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetandHung OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Hi everyone just looking for a bit of advice from all you lovely people.

Been on this site for quite some time now but not been able to talk to many ladies.

May i ask for any suggestions. Is my profile good enough etc.

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hello

I don't think you need the first paragraph or to tell us that you've heard ladies don't like pushy men. Apart from that it seems fine.

Good luck

liverpool

"Hello

I don't think you need the first paragraph or to tell us that you've heard ladies don't like pushy men. Apart from that it seems fine.

Good luck"

Well thankyou for the advice must appreciated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take out all the bits that put yourself down: made errors, can't go to a club, etc, etc, many women rank a man's confidence as sexy.

Also remove the first photo - two reasons- 1) the squint into the sun isn't great 2) the Everton towel may alienate some before they even speak to you. Unless you only want Everton supporters .

Excellent that you talk about wanting to please a lady, tone it down a slight tad, maybe use it as a starter in a fantasy thread.

Good luck.

Mrs

liverpool

"Take out all the bits that put yourself down: made errors, can't go to a club, etc, etc, many women rank a man's confidence as sexy.

Also remove the first photo - two reasons- 1) the squint into the sun isn't great 2) the Everton towel may alienate some before they even speak to you. Unless you only want Everton supporters .

Excellent that you talk about wanting to please a lady, tone it down a slight tad, maybe use it as a starter in a fantasy thread.

Good luck.

Mrs"

Thankyou for the great advice i will change few things around. Much appreciated though

Just remember that ladies enjoy confidence but not arrogance, a self deprecating sense of humour, friendliness, being talked to like a human being, a bit of banter and being made to feel that they are the only person you are interested in in the whole wide world....there now that’s not difficult is it

liverpool

"Just remember that ladies enjoy confidence but not arrogance, a self deprecating sense of humour, friendliness, being talked to like a human being, a bit of banter and being made to feel that they are the only person you are interested in in the whole wide world....there now that’s not difficult is it "

Cheers mate

"Hi everyone just looking for a bit of advice from all you lovely people.

Been on this site for quite some time now but not been able to talk to many ladies.

Cheers "

You posted almost exactly the same thing 3 days ago but don't seem to have changed anything?

Cheers

You posted almost exactly the same thing 3 days ago but don't seem to have changed anything? "

Yes I saw that too. Attention seeking or too shy to take action? I won't be bothering to answer any more of your threads,OP.

Mrs

liverpool

Cheers

You posted almost exactly the same thing 3 days ago but don't seem to have changed anything?

Yes I saw that too. Attention seeking or too shy to take action? I won't be bothering to answer any more of your threads,OP.

Mrs"

I actually have changed a few things around some new pictures and change of text in profile

» Add a new message to this topic