FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help with a pic collector

Help with a pic collector

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone offer advice. I was contacted by a what turned out to be a pichunter an time waster. I am sure it is common, we were cautious enough to use some pictures of a friend that he has no problem with us using when we think the other person is potentially a messer, until they send something back. We have contacted this person who has blocked us and asked them to delete our private details etc. We have also sent them emails to ask that they have deleted this information, but no reply.

Is there an policy for this ?

we have no problem contacting the authorities as in this community we believe honesty should prevail and discretion be assured.

Advice welcomed

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

err... authorities? and which authorities would they be exactly .... if you share compromising pics with someone on here , then you unfortunately run the risk of pic collectors etc and your pics being used elsewhere , not much you can do except chalk it up to experience , and in future , dont give out your pics until your sure a person is somewhat genuine .

Eh!!!! You use someone elses pics now and again, or are we reading this wrong. And how do you know they were pic collectors, when you only have one! Confused here

Its more phone numbers etc, we are aware about the pictures etc however I thought there would be a process on here to some of these people out

and how exactly do you propose admin deals with this on and he says she says basis???

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

You need to report this to the Flying squad immediately!

No idea how to help you but I am a bit confused by your profile sorry . Anyway hope you get it sorted

This was through email, sorry for misleading the pictures in question were ones that a friend took so while w meet them for fun, so they only show parts of our bodies with a female, rather than posed pictures

so starting from the beginning what exactly happened because i am confused.com

Should the admin not have access to the emails, its just a query, would have thought it would benefit all when a real issue is raised, the majority of issues here seem to be messers

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I have reported your profile....you have a couples profile yet it is written as a single male.

lol...very fast

by the way ..that disclaimer you have on your profile isnt worth a shoite and would not stand up in a court of law , in fact the site owners ask that profiles remove it , its as useful as a fish on a bicycle .

My partners close relation is ill, I have her permission, anyone who I have contacted or who has contacted us has been made aware of this in the first email. We will be on as a couple again, just not for a time, would have preferred to have said that to you in private but, there you go..

is bad language really worth writing, thanks for the information

Thank you, thought someone who was on here longer might know,

you would get more advice if people knew exactly what happened.... what you are saying is unclear....

, lost now,

" , lost now, "

snap

Glad it's just not us lol

i am assuming he sent pics to said person then said person blocked him or something????

If the you think the other person is potentially a "messer" why correspond in the first place? If you are sending pics of other people because of this (which is how I read it) you too are being misleading. If you feel the urge to send a pic of a sensitive nature keep the face out of it, and to that end if sending face pics have yourself clothed so that either of them going out onto the net will not be embarrasing to you...Just our opinion

What the hell is going on with this thread.

Pics being sent of friends, flying squad and lots of confusion. Have I just tuned into Albert square.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Bloody el....

Confused.com indeed

So you send somebody elses photos when the urge takes you

Then you will contact the 'authorities' - sorry but who are they - Sherlock and his sidekick, Starsky and Hutch, Kojack or maybe even Dirty harry himself ...

Yeah ok ........

Your right however I did confuse list here, thought I cleared it, the pictures were of us when we meet a mf for some fun, the m took pictures with us and his partner, they dont show faces and we have his permission to use them. The correspondence was like another just a complete lack of sincerity on the other side, seems like there are alot of people just with a voyeuristic nature but time wasting and misleading too.

Your right, lesson taken

"If the you think the other person is potentially a "messer" why correspond in the first place? If you are sending pics of other people because of this (which is how I read it) you too are being misleading. If you feel the urge to send a pic of a sensitive nature keep the face out of it, and to that end if sending face pics have yourself clothed so that either of them going out onto the net will not be embarrasing to you...Just our opinion "

"So you send somebody elses photos when the urge takes you

Then you will contact the 'authorities' - sorry but who are they - Sherlock and his sidekick, Starsky and Hutch, Kojack or maybe even Dirty harry himself ...

Yeah ok ........

"

perhaps when u sent the pics the other person didnt like you.....

And I stayed in tonight to get my brain fried, by this thread

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Your right however I did confuse list here, thought I cleared it, the pictures were of us when we meet a mf for some fun, the m took pictures with us and his partner, they dont show faces and we have his permission to use them. The correspondence was like another just a complete lack of sincerity on the other side, seems like there are alot of people just with a voyeuristic nature but time wasting and misleading too.

Your right, lesson taken

If the you think the other person is potentially a "messer" why correspond in the first place? If you are sending pics of other people because of this (which is how I read it) you too are being misleading. If you feel the urge to send a pic of a sensitive nature keep the face out of it, and to that end if sending face pics have yourself clothed so that either of them going out onto the net will not be embarrasing to you...Just our opinion "

YOU chose to send pictures

YOU chose (possibly) to send telephone numbers

YOU chose (possibly) to send addresses

If YOU can't take the consequences of sending personal details to someone else (maybe they just thought you were ugly or not their body type).... then maybe YOU shouldn't be swinging.

THEY have done nothing wrong

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

They asked for a pic...

You gave them a group one with no faces??

They blocked you...

So you emailed them to ask if they had deleted your personal information????

And you think admin should have access to our personal emails????

Are you serious!!!!

I have been told off, so I apologise if I caused any offence or attempted to throw the thread off onto different tangents.

Next time I'm just going out and getting hammered. Lol.

"I have been told off, so I apologise if I caused any offence or attempted to throw the thread off onto different tangents.

Next time I'm just going out and getting hammered. Lol."

You too ? - must be something in the water

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can anyone offer advice. I was contacted by a what turned out to be a pichunter an time waster. I am sure it is common, we were cautious enough to use some pictures of a friend that he has no problem with us using when we think the other person is potentially a messer, until they send something back. We have contacted this person who has blocked us and asked them to delete our private details etc. We have also sent them emails to ask that they have deleted this information, but no reply.

we have no problem contacting the authorities as in this community we believe honesty should prevail and discretion be assured.

Advice welcomed"

Admin can't control what people do with any mail or information you send to them.

The only time they will get involved is if you report it for breaking site rules....them not deleting one of your mails is not against site rules.

me told off also ....if you dont want advice from site users ...then dont post threads in the help and advice forum , its easy really .

Who remembers Soap? The TV programme. It was easier to follow than this thread

"me told off also ....if you dont want advice from site users ...then dont post threads in the help and advice forum , its easy really ."

My thoughts exactly - nothing that the block button didn't fix though

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can anyone offer advice. I was contacted by a what turned out to be a pichunter an time waster. I am sure it is common, we were cautious enough to use some pictures of a friend that he has no problem with us using when we think the other person is potentially a messer, until they send something back. We have contacted this person who has blocked us and asked them to delete our private details etc. We have also sent them emails to ask that they have deleted this information, but no reply.

Advice welcomed

Admin can't control what people do with any mail or information you send to them.

The only time they will get involved is if you report it for breaking site rules....them not deleting one of your mails is not against site rules."

PS I know you gave an explanation of what pics you were using further down the thread, but you really do look like you are saying that you use someone else's pics to send out..

Forum Mod

im pouring another drink,and will try and make sense if it in the morning

"

im pouring another drink,and will try and make sense of it in the morning "

Make sense of the thread or make sense of the fact that you've poured another drink

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I have been told off, so I apologise if I caused any offence or attempted to throw the thread off onto different tangents.

Next time I'm just going out and getting hammered. Lol.

You too ? - must be something in the water

"

And me................

apparently I am not being helpful and I was rude.

Don't know me very well do they

Forum Mod

"

im pouring another drink,and will try and make sense of it in the morning

Make sense of the thread or make sense of the fact that you've poured another drink "

I don't think ill be able to make sense of the thread

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok, this doesn't help anyone....sending mail isn't a crime .

If you don't want mail block the person.

Might be time to shut this now.