FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wanna pick your brains on cuckolding

Wanna pick your brains on cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xMFM3sumsxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

There's only me using this profile, it does say couple account but he trusts me so never logs in. It was made so i could meet guys for sex (yay) but we've had a blip there...

Ok, what i wanna pick your brains about is why would someone who was interested in cuckolding with me, and has done it with a previous partner, now change their mind and say it makes them feel inadequate now we're emotionally involved properly?

I know i have to ask him directly and i will when he isn't busy doing up cars and shit, but i just wanted to know if anyone has felt the same. That cuckolding was their thing but when it came to feelings about their partner something changed.

I'll be patient and wait for him and there's loads of other things we can explore as well while i'm waiting, i've waited years for this to happen so can wait longer. Just interested in hearing other people stories.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub Male ExhibitionistMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

I’d like to follow this one! X

SouthWest Lancashire

"I’d like to follow this one! X"

I bet not many people have had a change of heart? I also felt the same way for a while, that i didn't want anyone else. But no way can he keep up with me sexually.

bromsgrove

"I’d like to follow this one! X

I bet not many people have had a change of heart? I also felt the same way for a while, that i didn't want anyone else. But no way can he keep up with me sexually."

I personally think taking a dominant role with him and locking him in chastity would work

SouthWest Lancashire

"I’d like to follow this one! X

I bet not many people have had a change of heart? I also felt the same way for a while, that i didn't want anyone else. But no way can he keep up with me sexually.

I personally think taking a dominant role with him and locking him in chastity would work "

Nope, i did think that was a good idea so I sort of forced it onto him the other night and we almost split up.

Way we planned to do it was i wanted someone who would enjoy me being with other men. Wasn't fussed if he wanted to watch, only wanted pics or videos, or didn't want to know anything but so long as he was excited by me being with other guys.

Now the idea doesn't excite him, and he said he doesn't even want me to go with other men. And this is after we discussed scenarios that did excite him before we met and became a couple and feelings crept in. I went off the idea too, my libido is fairly high though and he can't fulfil that so i'm open to the idea again. I do love him though so won't cheat on him or anything, just figured it'd be nice to find other couples where they've been through this and it worked out great for them, or even warnings from those who it all went wrong for.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

There isn't much you can do apart from keep talking to him about it. Communication is key. Try alay any doubts he may have. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Which is more important to you? The freedom to fuck more than one person, or being with this man? It may be that you can’t have both and will have to choose.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No experience of this at all. However I do know people change their mind about a lot of things, you did when you first got together with him, he just hasn't changed his back.

I don't think sort of forcing him is a good thing at all and I think you should be prepared for him to never change his mind back. What you do about that is up to you.

We absolutely love it, as long as we both happy with the situation beforehand it works great. We have done it a number of times different scenarios where I’m sat in same room but just get to watch mrs then others where I leave the room and watch her on camera

Why do you need it to be cuckold, why do you want to humiliate him if that is no longer comfortable for him.

Try threesomes or foursomes or moresomes together so he gets to enjoy as well

Also cuckolding is not just about humiliation.

"... it makes them feel inadequate..."

Isn’t that the idea of cuckolding, rather than simply a “hotwife” scenario?

I suppose he is saying he has changed and doesn’t get the enjoyment of that arrangement any more. Maybe he loves you so much he doesn’t want to share you at all?

"Why do you need it to be cuckold, why do you want to humiliate him if that is no longer comfortable for him.

Try threesomes or foursomes or moresomes together so he gets to enjoy as well

Also cuckolding is not just about humiliation. "

This

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Sometimes fantasy doesn't meet up to expectations.

"Sometimes fantasy doesn't meet up to expectations. "

Absolutely! x

Spot on,

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

I honestly don't believe he is a genuine cuck , I guess you have been together for months and not years ,

I guess you got together purposely for a cuck relationship and it was something he wanted to try unlike you which is something your tried and tested in.

I honestly don't believe it's the lifestyle for him but fair play to him for giving it a go .

it's not ideal that you both live 70 miles apart that neither ,

from what I've learned is this ,

a vanilla relationship to start is best

and build up slowly very slowly

doing things together you both like

and keeping your femdom limited

you need to get your guy hooked on you

in a vanilla lifestyle first which takes a bit of time , then slowly and only then do you begin to mould him into your perfect cuckold.

SouthWest Lancashire

Thanks for all the replies and it's nice to see the input, i did more want some discussion about if things changed for other people and how that panned out -whether they ruined their relationship or if it went well. I enjoy talking about cuckolding and it helps me to not act on my impulses.

He's done it before with someone else and didn't mind it, that's why he was up for it initially with me. Was wondering why he'd changed his mind but i know i have to ask him. This is what's puzzling me the most. I'm also concerned i am making him feel inadequate, unintentionally.

I have stopped communicating with him about cuckolding because i also don't want him to feel pressured but if/when the time is right i will discuss it again and ask him more. Was mainly hoping others might have some helpful insight of their own to share when i started this topic, maybe venting my feelings too as i've backed off the discussion with him for now.

He's definitely more important. I love him and our little family. I also value his trust and not going to do anything to mess that up. I do like a lot of sex obviously so it's hard to not feel frustrated (and yes i do masturbate a lot before anyone advises that).

I just wanted to be with a guy who would enjoy me having multiple partners. He was that guy until very recently so obviously i feel a little let down but i don't feel like he lied about the cuckolding to get me to be with him as my feelings changed as well, but he enjoyed being cuckolded by someone else so idk why not me any more.

I do like humiliating men but it wasn't necessary to be implemented during cuckolding, i did actually prefer him to enjoy me fucking someone else than being humiliated also so that i could talk to him about it and think it'd be hot if he got off on that rather than felt inadequate.

So them's my thoughts about the replies i have got in here. Thanks again.

SouthWest Lancashire

"I honestly don't believe he is a genuine cuck , I guess you have been together for months and not years ,

I guess you got together purposely for a cuck relationship and it was something he wanted to try unlike you which is something your tried and tested in.

I honestly don't believe it's the lifestyle for him but fair play to him for giving it a go .

it's not ideal that you both live 70 miles apart that neither ,

from what I've learned is this ,

a vanilla relationship to start is best

and build up slowly very slowly

doing things together you both like

and keeping your femdom limited

you need to get your guy hooked on you

in a vanilla lifestyle first which takes a bit of time , then slowly and only then do you begin to mould him into your perfect cuckold."

I'm hypersexual and have been all my life so yes i am pushing for the cuckolding before we're ready i think. I'm used to getting with guys who like a lot of sex. Been in a relationship before where i didn't get enough sex and think because of that i am panicking right now (also i use sex as a coping mechanism so that doesn't help and is causing me anxiety).

Living far apart is fine, we see each other a lot, the kids get on and are happy to stop over at either home also.

By *WKinkMan  over a year ago

Bury

Reading your profile I get the sense neither of you know what you want

Wife sharing in any form is tricky, it requires lots of trust and confidence from all parties, maybe he just got bored? Lots of people like the idea but don’t like it in reality or after a while?

SouthWest Lancashire

"Reading your profile I get the sense neither of you know what you want"

Lol, sorry.

This profile was made for me to hook up with guys without him initially, then he decided he didn't want me to do it so i figured going to events might help so i changed my profile to reflect that and we went to an event but he's still not sure. Probably will only use this profile for events until things change, although i am arranging socials with kink minded people already using this account too.

For me to meet single guys for one on one or 3sums has had to go on hold obviously while i wait for him to be ok with it.

"Reading your profile I get the sense neither of you know what you want

Lol, sorry.

This profile was made for me to hook up with guys without him initially, then he decided he didn't want me to do it so i figured going to events might help so i changed my profile to reflect that and we went to an event but he's still not sure. Probably will only use this profile for events until things change, although i am arranging socials with kink minded people already using this account too.

For me to meet single guys for one on one or 3sums has had to go on hold obviously while i wait for him to be ok with it. "

What if hes never okay with it?

SouthWest Lancashire

Lol, sorry.

For me to meet single guys for one on one or 3sums has had to go on hold obviously while i wait for him to be ok with it.

What if hes never okay with it?"

I really don't know. I'd like to say i choose emotional intimacy over physical but i really don't know.

I'm going to the GP about my hypersexuality also so that might help.

By *cunthorpe123Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

I've no experience with cuckolding but I have with "swinging" in general.

When me and my husband first started on this journey, the idea of me with other men and women turned him on but the reality was a bit of a shock to him and a mix of emotions. So we had a break from the site for a while, when we came back it was Sean that initiated it and now it's working great for us.

Maybe your partner just needs a bit of time to get his head round things?

Lol, sorry.

I really don't know. I'd like to say i choose emotional intimacy over physical but i really don't know.

I'm going to the GP about my hypersexuality also so that might help."

Good luck with that, i think i have a terminal case myself so im a lost cause

When you say he did it with a previous partner, was this at a good point in the relationship or when he really didn’t care what his partner did any more?

As a guy, I do get the cuck thing and i love watching Mrs Badcherry in action but I also enjoy playing too, so its not a lifestyle i’d want to indulge in. Maybe he’s lost his libido a little and what seemed hot before now just gets him jealous. Also if you live far apart maybe he thinks you will grow attached to another guy and push him out of the picture.

At the end of the day only he can tell you whats in his head

SouthWest Lancashire

Lol, sorry.

I'm going to the GP about my hypersexuality also so that might help.

Good luck with that, i think i have a terminal case myself so im a lost cause

When you say he did it with a previous partner, was this at a good point in the relationship or when he really didn’t care what his partner did any more?

As a guy, I do get the cuck thing and i love watching Mrs Badcherry in action but I also enjoy playing too, so its not a lifestyle i’d want to indulge in. Maybe he’s lost his libido a little and what seemed hot before now just gets him jealous. Also if you live far apart maybe he thinks you will grow attached to another guy and push him out of the picture.

At the end of the day only he can tell you whats in his head "

Don't know where he was with the last relationship itself, it is bugging me that she's done something to fuck this up for me though although like i said before we became a couple he was ok with the cuckolding thing, then he changed his mind because he feels inadequate (he said he wants to be the one to satisfy me, i forgot, and was even gonna buy me a wand instead).

@_cunthorpe123 make a good point about maybe he's not ready for it also. It does seem like he's against the idea completely when we talk about it but he went to a cuckold event with me last week so that shows he is probably still considering it and not completely against the idea. I'm probably thinking with my fanny too much and it's messing everything up.

Hopefully i can talk to him about stuff tomorrow when i see him, don't wanna ask him online about it. Also don't wanna be pushy either so it's hard to know what to do.

Probably best waiting for face to face, its much easier to judge how someone really feels when they are right infront of you.

First time i watched mrs badcherry with a guy was a massive turn on for me. I never experienced any doubts at all. I was more worried about how she would feel watching me with another woman, but she loved it too.

SouthWest Lancashire

"Probably best waiting for face to face, its much easier to judge how someone really feels when they are right infront of you.

First time i watched mrs badcherry with a guy was a massive turn on for me. I never experienced any doubts at all. I was more worried about how she would feel watching me with another woman, but she loved it too."

Yeah that's why i'm waiting.

Glad it's worked out for you and you enjoy what you're doing together. I'll be patient and see how this pans out.

"Probably best waiting for face to face, its much easier to judge how someone really feels when they are right infront of you.

First time i watched mrs badcherry with a guy was a massive turn on for me. I never experienced any doubts at all. I was more worried about how she would feel watching me with another woman, but she loved it too.

Glad it's worked out for you and you enjoy what you're doing together. I'll be patient and see how this pans out."

Hope it all works out and you both get a fantasy you enjoy

Keep us updated

SouthWest Lancashire

Glad it's worked out for you and you enjoy what you're doing together. I'll be patient and see how this pans out.

Hope it all works out and you both get a fantasy you enjoy

Keep us updated "

I will do. I love talking about sexual things i've done.

Thread book marked, pop corn ready

"There's only me using this profile, it does say couple account but he trusts me so never logs in. It was made so i could meet guys for sex (yay) but we've had a blip there...

Ok, what i wanna pick your brains about is why would someone who was interested in cuckolding with me, and has done it with a previous partner, now change their mind and say it makes them feel inadequate now we're emotionally involved properly?

I know i have to ask him directly and i will when he isn't busy doing up cars and shit, but i just wanted to know if anyone has felt the same. That cuckolding was their thing but when it came to feelings about their partner something changed.

I'll be patient and wait for him and there's loads of other things we can explore as well while i'm waiting, i've waited years for this to happen so can wait longer. Just interested in hearing other people stories."

It seems strange that he says in a previous relationship he was a cuck but now he doesn't like being a cuck.

Did he say before you met he wanted to be a cuck again? I don't know but maybe he is one of those guys who will say anything to get a meet? Maybe he knew you wanted a cuck and he said he will be your cuck to get a meet. Now you are seeing each other he can tell you he doesn't want to be a cuck?

SouthWest Lancashire

You could be right, i feellike my gut is feeling something else though.

He was up for the cuckolding before we met in person and i believe he's done it before and isn't lying about that, we both went off the idea (dunno why i did but i may actually be monogamous in relationships, but usually there is a lot more sex going on within them). Turns out i want more sex than he can handle, so i brought up the cuckolding and he said he doesn't want me to have sex with other people but if he had to handle that then he'd try to.

So i tested that out and he was really upset about it. I decided just going to events might be better and because we're into kink this actually was a good idea and has given us more stuff to explore with. Might just need more time i think for him to leave that infatuation/possessive stage of the relationship so i won't force cuck onto him.

I am going to ask him how long he'd been with that other person before they did it as this will give me some answers as well. And how they actually did it might be useful to know.

It may also he has some doubts about me but he says he trusts me with this account on here and even though he knows the password i can tell there is only me logging into here. Either that or he is logging in at exactly the same time as me.

bromsgrove

"You could be right, i feellike my gut is feeling something else though.

He was up for the cuckolding before we met in person and i believe he's done it before and isn't lying about that, we both went off the idea (dunno why i did but i may actually be monogamous in relationships, but usually there is a lot more sex going on within them). Turns out i want more sex than he can handle, so i brought up the cuckolding and he said he doesn't want me to have sex with other people but if he had to handle that then he'd try to.

So i tested that out and he was really upset about it. I decided just going to events might be better and because we're into kink this actually was a good idea and has given us more stuff to explore with. Might just need more time i think for him to leave that infatuation/possessive stage of the relationship so i won't force cuck onto him.

I am going to ask him how long he'd been with that other person before they did it as this will give me some answers as well. And how they actually did it might be useful to know.

It may also he has some doubts about me but he says he trusts me with this account on here and even though he knows the password i can tell there is only me logging into here. Either that or he is logging in at exactly the same time as me.

"

Slightly off topic but is it that you want more sex than he can handle or is it that you would like to have sex with others?

Sorry just curiosity?

SouthWest Lancashire

"You could be right, i feellike my gut is feeling something else though.

Slightly off topic but is it that you want more sex than he can handle or is it that you would like to have sex with others?

Sorry just curiosity? "

Sex with him at this time really, although because of my high sex drive i was wanting sex with other people (to cheat basically).

Sometimes talking and thinking more means you don't act on impulses though.

Maybe it’s a control thing with him? A lot of people don’t like not being in control with it. So with his ex maybe he was encouraging her and felt in control, with you because you seem to want to do it and are pushing him maybe he feels like he has no control and doesn’t like it. It’s quite a common theme

"Maybe it’s a control thing with him? A lot of people don’t like not being in control with it. So with his ex maybe he was encouraging her and felt in control, with you because you seem to want to do it and are pushing him maybe he feels like he has no control and doesn’t like it. It’s quite a common theme "

Yea def could be an issue, perhaps he feels left out the loop? We’ve met couples who are into this and the guy half talks to the guy his wifes playing with as much (if not more) as she does.

SouthWest Lancashire

"Maybe it’s a control thing with him? A lot of people don’t like not being in control with it. So with his ex maybe he was encouraging her and felt in control, with you because you seem to want to do it and are pushing him maybe he feels like he has no control and doesn’t like it. It’s quite a common theme "

That's a good point, his ex was submissive (which concerned me as i have no interest in being dominated).

SouthWest Lancashire

"Maybe it’s a control thing with him? A lot of people don’t like not being in control with it. So with his ex maybe he was encouraging her and felt in control, with you because you seem to want to do it and are pushing him maybe he feels like he has no control and doesn’t like it. It’s quite a common theme

Yea def could be an issue, perhaps he feels left out the loop? We’ve met couples who are into this and the guy half talks to the guy his wifes playing with as much (if not more) as she does."

One of my fuck buddies off here is up for a social with us both, and when i told my fella he was actually up for that.

"Maybe it’s a control thing with him? A lot of people don’t like not being in control with it. So with his ex maybe he was encouraging her and felt in control, with you because you seem to want to do it and are pushing him maybe he feels like he has no control and doesn’t like it. It’s quite a common theme

Yea def could be an issue, perhaps he feels left out the loop? We’ve met couples who are into this and the guy half talks to the guy his wifes playing with as much (if not more) as she does.

One of my fuck buddies off here is up for a social with us both, and when i told my fella he was actually up for that."

Thats def a good idea, perhaps you could sit next to the guy while you 3 chat. Give you a chance to see how your fella reacts to something mild. If he doesn’t like that then it’s probably not going to work. If he does enjoy it maybe you could go down the route of meeting guys when hes present (even if its just in another room), or maybe a live skype chat while your on a meet so he can watch.

Dublin and London

You could book a hotel room and your fb also book one. Your partner could watch on cam in the other room as you and your fb get to know each other. If your partner is not comfortable he can say it on cam as it progresses and the meet can end...

"You could book a hotel room and your fb also book one. Your partner could watch on cam in the other room as you and your fb get to know each other. If your partner is not comfortable he can say it on cam as it progresses and the meet can end..."

Or come through the wall lol

But yea def a good idea and if you get rooms next to each other you could be a bit ‘noisy’

Dublin and London

"You could book a hotel room and your fb also book one. Your partner could watch on cam in the other room as you and your fb get to know each other. If your partner is not comfortable he can say it on cam as it progresses and the meet can end...

Or come through the wall lol

But yea def a good idea and if you get rooms next to each other you could be a bit ‘noisy’ "

Exactly!

SouthWest Lancashire

Lol, thanks for planning meets for me and giving me ideas. I do like the idea of doing mild stuff on a social rather than diving straight in with the sexual stuff. That way he knows we can leave at any time he wants to or if it made him feel alright about going further then he could me the go ahead.

Ha ha your welcome i have so many ideas when it comes to kinky scenarios

It could be due to his self confidence, now he has feelings for you he's scared of loosing you. I had something similar with my partner , she enjoyed seeing me with other women, including her friends, which made her insecure after, every time. We tried reversing the roles, but then she was worried that cos she'd enjoyed it, I'd go off her. She used to get very turned on by all that we'd try, but after self doubt would creep in

SouthWest Lancashire

"Ha ha your welcome i have so many ideas when it comes to kinky scenarios "

Things are going slow here on the cuckolding side but he's open to most things i suggest and we've done a lot of firsts together but i know where to come for new ideas when we need them.

SouthWest Lancashire

"It could be due to his self confidence, now he has feelings for you he's scared of loosing you. I had something similar with my partner , she enjoyed seeing me with other women, including her friends, which made her insecure after, every time. We tried reversing the roles, but then she was worried that cos she'd enjoyed it, I'd go off her. She used to get very turned on by all that we'd try, but after self doubt would creep in "

I think so as well, like today i was talking about big dicks and he got self conscious then. He has a fat dick though so i dunno why it bothered him but i might keep my mouth shut about some things as he isn't as overtly sexual as i am either.

"It could be due to his self confidence, now he has feelings for you he's scared of loosing you. I had something similar with my partner , she enjoyed seeing me with other women, including her friends, which made her insecure after, every time. We tried reversing the roles, but then she was worried that cos she'd enjoyed it, I'd go off her. She used to get very turned on by all that we'd try, but after self doubt would creep in

I think so as well, like today i was talking about big dicks and he got self conscious then. He has a fat dick though so i dunno why it bothered him but i might keep my mouth shut about some things as he isn't as overtly sexual as i am either."

Maybe his idea of big is bigger than him, when you mention it, try saying another big cock, so he knows you think his is big. Or when talking about sex with other men, say things like, no bigger than yours, big is enough, don't need huge.

SouthWest Lancashire

"It could be due to his self confidence, now he has feelings for you he's scared of loosing you. I had something similar with my partner , she enjoyed seeing me with other women, including her friends, which made her insecure after, every time. We tried reversing the roles, but then she was worried that cos she'd enjoyed it, I'd go off her. She used to get very turned on by all that we'd try, but after self doubt would creep in

I think so as well, like today i was talking about big dicks and he got self conscious then. He has a fat dick though so i dunno why it bothered him but i might keep my mouth shut about some things as he isn't as overtly sexual as i am either.

Maybe his idea of big is bigger than him, when you mention it, try saying another big cock, so he knows you think his is big. Or when talking about sex with other men, say things like, no bigger than yours, big is enough, don't need huge. "

Yeah i know a few guys who are big (not massive but over average) who think they are small. They probably compare themselves to porn size dicks or something but it's funny how they don't think they are big.

"

Yeah i know a few guys who are big (not massive but over average) who think they are small. They probably compare themselves to porn size dicks or something but it's funny how they don't think they are big."

Maybe it's cos they are used to having it, they see it every day, like the body builders that think they are small and keep getting bigger? Or the woman that's convinced she's got a big bum , but doesn't notice all the guys watching it as she walks past .The right compliment delivered in the right way does wonders for how you look at yourself .

SouthWest Lancashire

"

Yeah i know a few guys who are big (not massive but over average) who think they are small. They probably compare themselves to porn size dicks or something but it's funny how they don't think they are big.

Maybe it's cos they are used to having it, they see it every day, like the body builders that think they are small and keep getting bigger? Or the woman that's convinced she's got a big bum , but doesn't notice all the guys watching it as she walks past .The right compliment delivered in the right way does wonders for how you look at yourself . "

That's true. I will compliment his dick more and other things he does for me in bed. Sometimes i feel like he is not very experienced in bed despite having been married for a decade before i met him, there's definitely some simple stuff he doesn't know how to do.

"

That's true. I will compliment his dick more and other things he does for me in bed. Sometimes i feel like he is not very experienced in bed despite having been married for a decade before i met him, there's definitely some simple stuff he doesn't know how to do. "

If you feel dizzy after, or breathless during or after orgasm, tell him, if it feels good when he pushes his cock into you, let him know how good. If your legs are shaking from your climax, ask him how he does that to you. The most pleasing thing in sex is pleasing your partner , if he knows he's doing that, he'll have more confidence in himself

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

"Which is more important to you? The freedom to fuck more than one person, or being with this man? It may be that you can’t have both and will have to choose."

Spot on.

Always makes me wonder just what goes on in people's minds when they trot out the usual line on this problem: "Just be patient, he/she will come round to your way of thinking eventually".

Essentially they are saying one partner can take a position and the other one will have to eventually accommodate it (rather selfish that).

In real life this sort of dilemma can break partnerships or breed long-standing smouldering resentment.

The OP may need to consider getting some professional help on this one, even if it leads to the final result being an amicable split.

SouthWest Lancashire

"

That's true. I will compliment his dick more and other things he does for me in bed. Sometimes i feel like he is not very experienced in bed despite having been married for a decade before i met him, there's definitely some simple stuff he doesn't know how to do.

If you feel dizzy after, or breathless during or after orgasm, tell him, if it feels good when he pushes his cock into you, let him know how good. If your legs are shaking from your climax, ask him how he does that to you. The most pleasing thing in sex is pleasing your partner , if he knows he's doing that, he'll have more confidence in himself "

I'll try to, i do tend to lie back and tune out during sexual stuff tbh if/when it's being done to me for my pleasure. He knows i cum loads though so hopefully thinks he is doing alright. I suppose with me wanting to do the cuckold thing though he might not believe he is so like i said i'll try and reassure him.

He doesn't complain about me being horny when i kiss him now and let's me kiss him loads so i think i am making him feel less pressured for sex too.

I have this overwhelming fantasy. Can't get it out of my head. I've done the domme women thing. This is an extension to that.

I've never been cuckolded but I think I would love to meet a girl who was into it.

I've been told to "just get a girlfriend" but I think my fetishes need someone likeminded.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There's only me using this profile, it does say couple account but he trusts me so never logs in. It was made so i could meet guys for sex (yay) but we've had a blip there...

I'll be patient and wait for him and there's loads of other things we can explore as well while i'm waiting, i've waited years for this to happen so can wait longer. Just interested in hearing other people stories."

Maybe. . . Just maybe . . He loves you too much to want to be part of it

Yes? No?

SouthWest Lancashire

He loves me to bits and proves it a lot. I think the timing is all wrong that's all.

» Add a new message to this topic