FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lazy Couples

Lazy Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heaspieswinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Peak District

We’re all familiar with the amount of single guys who can’t be bothered with more than a one line message, but......

We’ve now started to get a lot of messages from verified couples (photo and meet) which aren’t more than a single line. This is new to us, as we’ve always found couples make an effort with their messages!

What gives?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the ones who’re verified think that they don’t have to make an effort because they expect you to read their veris and profile or whatever. We always try and make an effort even with having veris!

L x

By *heaspieswinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Peak District

"I think the ones who’re verified think that they don’t have to make an effort because they expect you to read their veris and profile or whatever. We always try and make an effort even with having veris!

L x"

We’ve never experience this from couples before so we’re still trying to figure it out.

We always make an effort to send a proper message, regardless. We even make sure the people we message know we’ve read their profile by asking them about things in it.

We hope this curse of the one-liner doesn’t spread far and wide on here!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We get one liners from single men and couples. We don't really mind. We look at their profile and if we're interested reply. If after a couple of messages they're still sending one liners we give up.

"I think the ones who’re verified think that they don’t have to make an effort because they expect you to read their veris and profile or whatever. We always try and make an effort even with having veris!

L x

We’ve never experience this from couples before so we’re still trying to figure it out.

We always make an effort to send a proper message, regardless. We even make sure the people we message know we’ve read their profile by asking them about things in it.

We hope this curse of the one-liner doesn’t spread far and wide on here! "

So do we, there’s nothing more annoying than than spending time writing a paragraph or two, doing your research into their profile to receive a couple of words back.

When we first joined fab a year or so ago we would let it slide and carry on trying to have a conversation with them, now we just don’t bother messaging back, nothing turns us off more than people not making an effort.

M x

L x

So do we, there’s nothing more annoying than than spending time writing a paragraph or two, doing your research into their profile to receive a couple of words back.

When we first joined fab a year or so ago we would let it slide and carry on trying to have a conversation with them, now we just don’t bother messaging back, nothing turns us off more than people not making an effort.

Totally agree

M x"

We’ve had this a lot. If we like the look of their profile we will always reply to try and open up the line of communication. If we keep getting one liners back (or in some cases just a couple of words) then we give up. There’s got to be a mental connection as well as a physical.

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

We get this all the time and I often question would a meet be just as mind-numbing? -M

We don’t usually seek couples to chat with they find us , but if we aren’t interested in meeting them after looking at their pics or reading their profile we usually give them a one liner or ignore them completely , there’s no point chatting to people you have no intention of meeting .

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"We’re all familiar with the amount of single guys who can’t be bothered with more than a one line message, but......

We’ve now started to get a lot of messages from verified couples (photo and meet) which aren’t more than a single line. This is new to us, as we’ve always found couples make an effort with their messages!

What gives?! "

You’ve obviously never received one of our messages.

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

I'm not a one liner and also prefer to be not to be a one timer. My issue here is more the 'chats' which seem to show genuine interest and then go dead! For example I recently responded to a couple who had winked me and had clearly read my profile and veris, they even used the phrases, "we have given you the green light" also "we must meet" and then nothing....? What is that all about. I would prefer a, "changed our minds, thanx but no thanx"!!

By *ewbieCouple400Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We’ve had a message from a couple with three words in?! then when we responded trying to draw more out of them got five words back...frustrating.

By *amescoupleCouple  over a year ago

north walsham

Our opening messages tend to be fairly short if there has been no real conversation before.

But nothing is more frustrating that the one or two word reply streams. We have had a few times where we have sat down and tried our hardest to draw a conversation from someone only to find after several messages we are still getting 'yeah ok' or 'not bad'. It usually ends up with us saying to each other 'then the conversation died' or 'nope, too much like hard work' and moving on.

We can both be shy at first with people, but sheesh, we still try to make an effort.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I had a few couples in the past message me first with a one line, such as 'hey' or 'liked your photos'. Im cool with that as an ice breaker. But I am very chatty and like a good conversation. So if following on from that we get a good conversation going cool. But if second message onwards is one liners or little input then they are probably not for me and I drop it.

Yep..

By *reeMan  over a year ago

Paisley

L x

M x"

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

We've found the same problem lately OP it feels like something has changed. Even though nothing obviously has.

It's getting very difficult to find good quality on here.

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We don’t really bother with the one line couples messages. Either smacks of them being arrogant or inarticulate, neither are a turn on for us. If people can’t stimulate our minds they prob won’t our bodies! Or perhaps a very lazy Male half of Couple messaging.

Sometimes out of boredom we send a one liner back, but nothing ever comes of it! Very occasionally we send a longer message to try to encourage a bit of dialogue but never works. We don’t look for dozens of messages - far from it- but like a spark of personality to show through! TBH there’s plenty of sexy couples out there so we are happy to be selective. Plus you build a network of friends anyway so always plenty of fun to be had!

"We've found the same problem lately OP it feels like something has changed. Even though nothing obviously has.

It's getting very difficult to find good quality on here."

Probably because they aren't couples, just single men.

By *onkeyandBonesCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"We’ve had this a lot. If we like the look of their profile we will always reply to try and open up the line of communication. If we keep getting one liners back (or in some cases just a couple of words) then we give up. There’s got to be a mental connection as well as a physical."

Completely agree

"We’re all familiar with the amount of single guys who can’t be bothered with more than a one line message, but......

What gives?! "

could be just a guy maybe but generally in my experience couples and women just give short sharp replies / messages because of time constraints

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"We've found the same problem lately OP it feels like something has changed. Even though nothing obviously has.

It's getting very difficult to find good quality on here.

Probably because they aren't couples, just single men. "

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

What gives?! "

One line..wow.. I get one word messages from couple's and single ladies ..I get more effort from the single guys

If the messages from whatever gender aren't to your liking ..

1. Delete block move on..

I suggest folk search for those they seek..with the rationale you know better than any description your profile provides whom you seek..if / when you've found someone to your liking after initiating contact the response(s) aren't what you like...see point 1.. obviously the recipient of your message might also use point 1.

What gives?! "

Nothing gives. In my experience it’s always been the same, hence the line in my profile regarding this.

Couples have always been the laziest when it comes to messages hence why I can’t be arsed to meet them!

What gives?! "

I've hardly had any that are more than 1 line, then when you look at their profile they call for people to make an effort , or "1 line message will be deleted". Sometimes I've replies have been so short I struggled to work out if they are interested or just being polite with a reply. Seems a lot of people want you to do all the engaging

"We’ve had this a lot. If we like the look of their profile we will always reply to try and open up the line of communication. If we keep getting one liners back (or in some cases just a couple of words) then we give up. There’s got to be a mental connection as well as a physical.

Completely agree"

Yep we are the same and single ladies are the worst for one liners and vague replies x

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Some lazy people on here full stop

Not gender specific I don't think

I have a couple profile so see ut there and on my single one too.

Use it as a filter op.

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Yep! Very rare I reply to couples because they don't bother to read my profile, ask me to go down on the wife with nothing in return because she's "bi-selfish", and send very lazy messages

I really believe some couples use fab browsing as foreplay. If you message them after they’ve climaxed the urge to ‘communicate’ has gone.

I have found alot of single girls and couples think that my rules only apply to single men, it is so frustrating, when finding couples n girls I want to play with is so bloody difficult in the first place, maybe that is why they think I might let them off

"We get one liners from single men and couples. We don't really mind. We look at their profile and if we're interested reply. If after a couple of messages they're still sending one liners we give up."

exactly how i see it too. A good profile should be enough for that initial capture. The content of the message is only as important as what has been asked for

» Add a new message to this topic