FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hacked account

Hacked account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *armupartist OP   Man  over a year ago

York

I just noted (local updates) that a lady member had started a new account saying that her old account had been 'hacked'. Is this common and how would you recognise it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I can only imagine by someone know to her or access to her computer. I maybe be wrong but I'm not sure Fab is top priority for international hackers.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 12/09/18 07:31:21]

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

We always suspect that a ‘hacked’ account, is when a partner discovers the account and the excuse ‘I must have been hacked’ becomes the go to excuse for errant behaviour!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For hacked read 'I was stupid enough to stay logged on and the other half now knows everything'

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I can only imagine by someone know to her or access to her computer. I maybe be wrong but I'm not sure Fab is top priority for international hackers."

Probably a top priority for a certain Sidney University

My pics got copied and used by someone else to make a profile.... I found at as one of the people I spoke to on here asked if I was making multiple profiles....

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I can only imagine by someone know to her or access to her computer. I maybe be wrong but I'm not sure Fab is top priority for international hackers.

Probably a top priority for a certain Sidney University "

Ah yes, the Great Satan on FAB

"I can only imagine by someone know to her or access to her computer. I maybe be wrong but I'm not sure Fab is top priority for international hackers."

Over the years a lot of people have complained their account has been hacked.

It could be that you turn somebody down who is a good hacker. They get revenge by hacking your account.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've seen it said quite a lot but can't help thinking that much of it isn't just cluelessness. Stolen pics is different but someone hacking into a fan account doesn't seem too realistic an idea.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

There was a similar thing earlier in the week. One woman got questioned on her views and its started to get into a slagging match.

After all the comments on her post disagreed with her opinion it then pops up with "my account was hacked and it was not me making the comments".

You get some funny people on fab.

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

People hack the CIA, global companies etc

No one gives a shit about what size dildo Maureen from Grimsby puts up herself.

Hacking= malicious intent to damage or seek out information

Fabhacking= shit I forgot to log out, now my wife has seen all that stuff I told her I wouldn’t do again after last time

Our profile pic keeps going back to tve blackhead???

We don’t change this and have changed our password 2times , it happened again this morning

By *amanthajonestsTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There was a similar thing earlier in the week. One woman got questioned on her views and its started to get into a slagging match.

After all the comments on her post disagreed with her opinion it then pops up with "my account was hacked and it was not me making the comments".

You get some funny people on fab. "

Think I might have been on that thread. Was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt because of experience of Fraping, i.e. when you leave your phone unguarded while you nip to loo so your best friends update your social media "hilariously".

» Add a new message to this topic