FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nice guy, but not so clean

Nice guy, but not so clean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So had a meet with a guy, got on well so decided to have a little fun....but when I went down on his cock he was not freshly showered... It was not disgusting by any means, but definitely not shower fresh just before meet...

So in the end I wanked him to conclusion...

He wants another meet, but how can I say that he is not for me, as I don't want to be in that situation again :O

I know the reason he was not shower fresh immediately before meet, as he was actually playing away from home as it were, so he would have only had a shower in the morning (the meet was at 4pm)..I was fully prepared immediately prior to the me, so to me it is also a litter disrespectful for him not to be likewise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Wetwipes...No excuse for a dirty knob.

"Wetwipes...No excuse for a dirty knob."

Hmmm not the same as shower fresh...but thanks for the advice...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So had a meet with a guy, got on well so decided to have a little fun....but when I went down on his cock he was not freshly showered... It was not disgusting by any means, but definitely not shower fresh just before meet...

He wants another meet, but how can I say that he is not for me, as I don't want to be in that situation again :O

I know the reason he was not shower fresh immediately before meet, as he was actually playing away from home as it were, so he would have only had a shower in the morning (the meet was at 4pm)..I was fully prepared immediately prior to the me, so to me it is also a litter disrespectful for him not to be likewise "

Just say you don't want to meet again. You don't need to give a reason

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't understand why you would continue play with someone who wasn't fresh and clean - I definitely wouldn't.

I would have suggested he freshen up before we went any further, maybe even a shower together

I have had meets and explained that I would have to come straight form work. I asked if they minded me having a shower on arrival.

Freshly showered and ready to play

No excuse for poor personal hygiene. Just say thanks but no thanks.

"...he would have only had a shower in the morning (the meet was at 4pm)..I was fully prepared immediately prior to the me, so to me it is also a litter disrespectful for him not to be likewise "

Playing away from home or not, I agree that this is disrespectful. You can do much better.

"So had a meet with a guy, got on well so decided to have a little fun....but when I went down on his cock he was not freshly showered... It was not disgusting by any means, but definitely not shower fresh just before meet...

I know the reason he was not shower fresh immediately before meet, as he was actually playing away from home as it were, so he would have only had a shower in the morning (the meet was at 4pm)..I was fully prepared immediately prior to the me, so to me it is also a litter disrespectful for him not to be likewise "

I must be odd as I wouldn't expect someone to have showered just before meeting me...especially if meeting them in the afternoon.

Obviously I expect them to be clean and smell nice but not straight from the shower fresh. Although obviously always the option to send them for a wash or shower first. But if not find it disrespectful for them to not have showered just prior to getting to me.

But then I try to avoid attached men as I find that disrespectful lol

I know the reason he was not shower fresh immediately before meet, as he was actually playing away from home as it were, so he would have only had a shower in the morning (the meet was at 4pm)..I was fully prepared immediately prior to the me, so to me it is also a litter disrespectful for him not to be likewise I must be odd as I wouldn't expect someone to have showered just before meeting me...especially if meeting them in the afternoon.

Obviously I expect them to be clean and smell nice but not straight from the shower fresh. Although obviously always the option to send them for a wash or shower first. But if not find it disrespectful for them to not have showered just prior to getting to me.

But then I try to avoid attached men as I find that disrespectful lol "

So you are 100% sure that every guy you meet off here is not attached ...not judgemental much then

"...he would have only had a shower in the morning (the meet was at 4pm)..I was fully prepared immediately prior to the me, so to me it is also a litter disrespectful for him not to be likewise

Playing away from home or not, I agree that this is disrespectful. You can do much better."

yes, I have met so much better, and generally have an extremely high standard...was feeling horny as FWB was away on business...lesson learned never to drop those standards again and just wait until my friend gets back

I know the reason he was not shower fresh immediately before meet, as he was actually playing away from home as it were, so he would have only had a shower in the morning (the meet was at 4pm)..I was fully prepared immediately prior to the me, so to me it is also a litter disrespectful for him not to be likewise

Just say you don't want to meet again. You don't need to give a reason "

If you like him, know full well that he has been in work all day and hasn't had the chance to have a shower just before meeting, and he's meeting at your place, why don't you say to him

"I'm heading up to the bedroom, why don't you freshen up an join me?"

What is the maximum time period you will permit between shower and arrival?

If he hadn't showeret that day, fair enough, but if you know his circumstances?

What if you had travelled to him? How would you deal with a reverse situation? A wet wipe to the clunge and all is good?

"

So you are 100% sure that every guy you meet off here is not attached ...not judgemental much then"

Not judgemental at all. And said I try to avoid.... And wouldn't ever knowingly meet as I find it disrespectful to both me and the poor woman they would be cheating on...

But I'd not find it disrespectful if they hadn't had a shower just before meeting me...But as I only meet in clubs that isn't really relevant.

I do expect clean though. Just not freshly showered

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

And the award for today's obscure single male bashing thread goes to..

You chose the guy, knew the circumstances , when you weren't happy with his appearance you still gave him a hand job..

hope you washed your hands ..before .. he might not know where your hand had been.

"And the award for today's obscure single male bashing thread goes to..

You chose the guy, knew the circumstances , when you weren't happy with his appearance you still gave him a hand job..

hope you washed your hands ..before .. he might not know where your hand had been. "

Was not a guy bashing thread...was a question to ask how one should let the guy down gently ...as despite your own assumptions, I am a nice person....but nice to know there are perfect guys out there like you to avoid..you don't know his circumstances for needing to be on here...the same as I do not know yours...

Shocking how most on here are so judgemental without knowing the circumstances... all I wanted to know was how to let him down gently...but as always...opinions,like arseholes, everyone has one ...

"Shocking how most on here are so judgemental without knowing the circumstances... all I wanted to know was how to let him down gently...but as always...opinions,like arseholes, everyone has one ..."

You asked for advice and as I can see got some. And if you think this is judgemental... try saying you don't like something

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

hope you washed your hands ..before .. he might not know where your hand had been.

Was not a guy bashing thread...was a question to ask how one should let the guy down gently ...as despite your own assumptions, I am a nice person....but nice to know there are perfect guys out there like you to avoid..you don't know his circumstances for needing to be on here...the same as I do not know yours..."

Then there was no need to mention why you didn't want to meet him again... you chose the subject header. Nice guy but not so clean, you chose the details to include, you chose the guy knowing he was married , you chose even after finding his appearance to be not to your liking to give him hand relief..

you could have headed your thread .

"How do I say I 'dont want to meet a guy again politely ?..cos I'm a nice lady"

In which case you'd likely have had vastly different responses.

Maybe arrange a hotel meet. Then shower together and increase the fun

Si*

He should have asked you for use of your shower before play that was his mistake in my opinion. For you if despite this deep inside u still wanna meet just shower together when he gets there.

He should have asked you for use of your shower before play that was his mistake in my opinion. For you if despite this deep inside u still wanna meet just shower together when he gets there. "

[Removed by poster at 12/09/18 15:43:08]

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

I'm not sure why this is a problem. Just say. "hi it was good to meet you, but I am afraid there wasn't the spark there for me to want again"

Was not a guy bashing thread...was a question to ask how one should let the guy down gently ...as despite your own assumptions, I am a nice person....but nice to know there are perfect guys out there like you to avoid..you don't know his circumstances for needing to be on here...the same as I do not know yours...

Then there was no need to mention why you didn't want to meet him again... you chose the subject header. Nice guy but not so clean, you chose the details to include, you chose the guy knowing he was married , you chose even after finding his appearance to be not to your liking to give him hand relief..

"

I told the details so if people had ever been in that situation, perhaps they could share what they did or said to let the guy down gently..if I was a bitch, I could have sent him home doing nothing

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

I told the details so if people had ever been in that situation, perhaps they could share what they did or said to let the guy down gently..if I was a bitch, I could have sent him home doing nothing "

again if he's been working hard all day in a hot state like Florida, surely it would be common sense to shower at yours? Firstly he should be aware of it and secondly you shouldn't be afraid to ask him to quickly clean himself

"I'm not sure why this is a problem. Just say. "hi it was good to meet you, but I am afraid there wasn't the spark there for me to want again""

Yes, I think you right ...thank you

Or if you want to meet him and that was the only issue then insist on starting the fun in the shower xx I adore playing in the shower first

You said you wouldn't tell anyone

Anyway...CFNM scenario's are hot

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Just be honest with him and say that's a condition for you. Then him sorting this out for your next meet without his partner knowing is his responsibility.

I would tell him outright why, and I would have kicked him out first time, damned revolting!

So not manking, but not just out of the shower fresh... Fuck this, not repeating myself...

I don't really get the obsession with 'just out the shower'..I doubt very much if his cock had grown knob cheese since the morning.

Besides...I like earthy smelling men. It's hot

He shouldv politly asked to use the bathroom and freshened up, bad etiquette!

S

I told the details so if people had ever been in that situation, perhaps they could share what they did or said to let the guy down gently..if I was a bitch, I could have sent him home doing nothing "

Wow, so now this is you're fault. People on here can be so odd. There are some things thst I just don't think should be variables, whatever you're in to.

Learnt a lot from this thread, including some women and men to block from ever meeting.

Hope it goes well with letting him down, as I've said and others just say you don't fancy meeting again. Nothing to feel bad about.

"Wetwipes...No excuse for a dirty knob."

He could have also went the toilet and washed his cock in the sink.

"Wetwipes...No excuse for a dirty knob.

He could have also went the toilet and washed his cock in the sink. "

She never actually said it was dirty...just not 'shower fresh'

I have a real bad reaction to 'personal' smells

I know we all have them, but they are a real passion killer for me

That said, I also don't like too much body spray, perfume or cologne either

A nice shower fresh clean smell works best for me

If I go to a sauna, I shower before I leave home, I shower when I get there and I shower every hour thereafter

If play happens, I shower straight afterwards

I am a bit obsessed by it to the degree it bothers me at times

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Can you perhaps arrange to meet at a better time for him so he can have a shower before meeting you? You obviously liked him enough to give him a hand job so it would be a shame not to meet again, wouldn't it?

"Wetwipes...No excuse for a dirty knob.

He could have also went the toilet and washed his cock in the sink.

She never actually said it was dirty...just not 'shower fresh'"

I understand that. Giving it a quick wash would have made it shower fresh.

Bottom line. Bloke's fault. End of.

» Add a new message to this topic