FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A question for men over 60

A question for men over 60

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you noticed that ejaculating is increasingly becoming a thing of the past?

I’ve noticed that over the last year or so the degree of pleasure I get from fucking never quite seems to be enough to make me cum. It’s as if the sensitivity of t’old man has reduced. There is no chance whatsoever with condoms, and when the delightful Mrs J and I perform together it has to be a particularly ‘in the zone’ sort of lovemaking to get any juice to appear.

The good news is that lovemaking can go on for as long as my partner wants, with no messy interruptions as in days of yore. The bad news is that I do feel a bit cheated in that my partner has a wonderful time, whereas I sometimes wonder what all the fuss was about!

Am I alone here or is just part of the aging process?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jglas34Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

not notices this problem but I do take a bit more time to get up. Do you still wake up with a nice hard on?

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

"not notices this problem but I do take a bit more time to get up. Do you still wake up with a nice hard on?

"

ALWAYS

Hards, not a problem in any way, just cumming.

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

I find it hard to cum these days, but it means I can keep it going for a long time, I fake it sometimes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Other way round for me. I only get semi hard but no problem cumming with manual or oral stimulation. Used to spurt but more of a dribble these days but still feels great.

"Have you noticed that ejaculating is increasingly becoming a thing of the past?

I’ve noticed that over the last year or so the degree of pleasure I get from fucking never quite seems to be enough to make me cum. It’s as if the sensitivity of t’old man has reduced. There is no chance whatsoever with condoms, and when the delightful Mrs J and I perform together it has to be a particularly ‘in the zone’ sort of lovemaking to get any juice to appear.

The good news is that lovemaking can go on for as long as my partner wants, with no messy interruptions as in days of yore. The bad news is that I do feel a bit cheated in that my partner has a wonderful time, whereas I sometimes wonder what all the fuss was about!

Am I alone here or is just part of the aging process?

"

I think your right I can last an awful lot longer now I'm over 60 then I did in my 50's. As you say this makes for longer more sensual love making, which the ladies find much more pleasurable. I'm not too bothered about it though as I love pleasing them, that usually brings me off seeing how much they are enjoying it.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Stimulation of the prostrate can help produce mind blowing orgasms.

60 in Feb but know what you all mean and agree with it all. My primary focus has always been the ladies pleasure rather than mine, and I enjoy helping them, I dont worry too much about not cumming, but sometimes get the feeling they feel cheated or that they havent done a good job if I did manage to arrive

Well put. Just the same feelings for me. I wonder if it's down to 40 years of putting your partner first and holding back accordingly.

I think there's a lot of ignorance about male sexuality by many women. The focus is far too often in the outward 'sign' and the idea that ejaculation is everything. And there seems to be a considerable lack of understanding about the physical and emotional effect once a man has cum.

Of course, women say the same about men's ignorance too.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Just a suggestion, but have you had your prostate checked? Any changes you’re noticing could be symptomatic of an underlying issue

By *hunsMan  over a year ago

New Moston

Tbh, I've always been the 'always satisfy the female first' type. Use your own 'skills' to get her to enjoy herself fully and the reward will be yours. It's always worked for me, and can make sex last so much longer and therefore much more intense, so being a 'slow-burner' ain't that bad

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

You are probably suffering from a sex hormone deficiency. Men’s blood testosterone levels start gradually declining from about age 30 or so – were all different. By 60, most men’s levels are below the normal range. You will also be feeling enervated – your get up and go has got up and gone; you take it easy. And you feel horney less frequently. Expect your interest in sex to become less and less as you get older and your testosterone levels continue to decline. There are very few 80-year-olds on this site

The cure is hormone replacement therapy, but you will struggle to find a doctor or endocrinologist in this country who will give you prescriptions. Testosterone gel and capsules are available on line, some of them genuine, some not. If you decide to start, use 80mg per day, half in the morning and half in the evening. After six months see your doctor for liver, kidney and prostate specific antigen blood tests, because in rare cases, testosterone can damage these organs in older men.

Good luck.

"Well put. Just the same feelings for me. I wonder if it's down to 40 years of putting your partner first and holding back accordingly."

I think so

Plymouth

Google "testosterone decline"

It seems to me that the usual testosterone levels found follow a broad trend of reducing with the years, however there is a very large variation from person to person. Hence the endocrinologists are never too sure if the individual levels are depressed or not.

Plymouth

There are three testosterone blood tests:

Bioavailable

Free

Total

The normal range for “Total” testosterone tests by my laboratory is from 249 to 826 ng/dl. My target is in the middle – 543. My last result (December) was 480, compared with 490 the previous year. So a further decline. I will not increase my daily dose of testosterone by 40mg until next December, because I currently have no obvious deficiency symptoms. Note that different testing labs may have different “normal ranges” for the same test.

If you have the usual and normal symptoms of testosterone deficiency, your test result will be near or below the bottom of the normal range. Your symptoms tell you that you need therapy – more testosterone. You find out how much by experimenting. Start with a low dose and see the effect on the test results, and your symptoms. Gradually increase the doses until things return to about normal. That test result will then be your target to counter the future decline of your own natural production level.

If you buy testosterone gel or caps on line, you will notice that they are used in extremely high doses by body builders, because it is an anabolic steroid. Don’t go anywhere near their dosage levels because they can be dangerous if taken over long periods.

Incidentally, testosterone is not just a sex hormone. It is used in all sorts of places in the body, and the brain. So reduced levels are part of the general decline which we call “ageing”.

The spread of those numbers is quite surprising. As a matter of interest, what would your T level be without medication?

It seems to me that one man may need a T level of 200 to function normally, whereas another may need four times that to be on baseline. It must make diagnosis a bit hit and miss.

Plymouth

You’re right – we’re all different, and in the case of testosterone, very different. As we can all see. Muscle-men probably have a lot more than seven-stone weaklings.

The tests are not diagnostic for age-related testosterone decline. The symptoms are used for this. The tests are used to assess the results of treatment, and find each individual’s normal level.

I last “washed out” in December 2011, and the total level was only 190. I only gave up taking the capsules for a couple of weeks and I didn’t notice any significant difference in symptoms because I was in STI “quarantine” for the Bangkok trip. The bugs stop here!

» Add a new message to this topic