FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Impossible

Impossible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul Black OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Nothing but guys looking at my profile can’t get a lady to even reply...seriously don’t get it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You can put filters on to stop guys messaging you.

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Tbh your profile pic does you no favors you can't even work out what it is unless you check your profile which most aren't gonna do I'd get a better pic it is after all your shop window

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Join the club my man! Most ladies are in stealth mode so you don’t know they’re looking.

"Nothing but guys looking at my profile can’t get a lady to even reply...seriously don’t get it "

Use your filters but sorry it's a numbers game on here. Get to a social were you can interact face to face it's really the best way.

"Nothing but guys looking at my profile can’t get a lady to even reply...seriously don’t get it "

I can??????

This might be your problem

‘ If I wink I’m Interested - I wink first because.....There are so many difficult people on here I've stopped wasting my time sending detailed messages. If you wink back I'll reply properly with a picture’

Many (not all) ladies don’t even look at their winks. The number of messages I get means I don’t really have to search for meets - lots of lovely guys message me

Sitting back and just winking at ladies is unlikely to get you very far in my opinion ( I’m sure the guys on here will tell you if I’m wrong)

No issues here

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"You can put filters on to stop guys messaging you. "

Even with filters on they can still look at his profile.

Yeah I don't bother checking my winks or profile visits.

Have an appealing profile pic and when you message try and the it into something from their profile x

There isn't much to see of you except an arm, get some more pics, torso, bum, open shirt, etc (not c*ck). No one will choose an arm only... Would you go to a shop full of well laid out 'goods' which you then ignore and go look to see if something else was hiding in a corner instead?

You do have two friends on your profile though, ask them what appealed to them about you, then work that into your profile.

Lose the profile bit about 'difficult people'. If you are looking for single women then lose the wink - send a polite, considerate message of more than one line. Most singles have more winks than they care to bother looking at.

And as my Mr said earlier in the thread, get to a social.

Manchester on the 29th? You can give me a face to face drubbing for my critique!!

Mrs

Stealth mode, that made me giggle x

"Yeah I don't bother checking my winks or profile visits.

Have an appealing profile pic and when you message try and the it into something from their profile x"

We know we outnumber you ladies and couples looking for guys, a wink is a friendly approach, an icebreaker, if there is no response I know not to waste their time and clutter their inbox. Nothing more disheartening than seeing message after message not even being read. Everyone has a different approach to contacting, but to limit what you'll respond to limits the exposure to a potential knock out meet

I get the same, excluding the ones that don't read your profile and email, I would suggest it may be they are comparing their own profile with other guys. The ratio of guys to women is almost impossible , so what makes another stand out over mine, I've looked to see if it's my profile, can't help the pics as they are of me lol if I'm not pleasing to the eye then they won't contact, I can't compete with a 25 year old admonis, but I might be able to improve my profile by looking what detail others put in.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

I het loads of looked at me, but hardly ever a message, so I deduce that I'm of mo interest to most, doesn't bother me ad have huge success in the real world

Same story here mate I try not to bother with this anymore

» Add a new message to this topic