FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > People on fab just disappear??

People on fab just disappear??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rGandBunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

Does anyone know how people just disappear?? We've been having good conversations with a couple of ladies and they have just disappeared.. we understand they may have been guys pretending but even so how can they disappear, sent and received messages gone. Friend and view us gone, without a trace. Normally when someone leaves or blocks it says this person has left or blocked you, but they have literally disappeared... any ideas??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone know how people just disappear?? We've been having good conversations with a couple of ladies and they have just disappeared.. we understand they may have been guys pretending but even so how can they disappear, sent and received messages gone. Friend and view us gone, without a trace. Normally when someone leaves or blocks it says this person has left or blocked you, but they have literally disappeared... any ideas?? "

I'm not sure why but it has been happening too us as well.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

They changed it a few weeks back to prevent people joining, sending abusive messages and leaving with the messages still visible to the recipient.

By *rGandBunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

So if you leave the site all messages disappear too??

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes if you delete your profile all messages disappear too. I'll try and find the link to the explanation

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/773925

There you go!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

This explains the lack of messages asking for meets phone sex cam etc then going UNLOS an hour later. Good idea I think

By *rygveMan  over a year ago

The Shires

"Yes if you delete your profile all messages disappear too. I'll try and find the link to the explanation"

Ah, that explains a few things. Ta

By *ndyjim04Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

The same thing happens when someone blocks you.

They've been sucked into the fab vortex, its like the Bermuda triangle, they'll never be seen again!

"Does anyone know how people just disappear?? We've been having good conversations with a couple of ladies and they have just disappeared.. we understand they may have been guys pretending but even so how can they disappear, sent and received messages gone. Friend and view us gone, without a trace. Normally when someone leaves or blocks it says this person has left or blocked you, but they have literally disappeared... any ideas?? "
site deleted them

I get the impression that fab is tightening up on fake/abusive profiles. There was another post about some accounts now being told that photo verification is mandatory.

"I get the impression that fab is tightening up on fake/abusive profiles. There was another post about some accounts now being told that photo verification is mandatory."
yes you're being scrutinised by interpol

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It’s a shame they don’t give the option to read the last message. Someone sent me a message then left Fab so I didn’t get the message. I get email alerts hence the reason I know they sent me a message.

"It’s a shame they don’t give the option to read the last message. Someone sent me a message then left Fab so I didn’t get the message. I get email alerts hence the reason I know they sent me a message. "

So if they had sent a ‘goodbye it was nice to know you’ message then it would disappear if you didn’t read it before you left?

Before they left..

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I get the impression that fab is tightening up on fake/abusive profiles. There was another post about some accounts now being told that photo verification is mandatory.yes you're being scrutinised by interpol"

Its not Interpol, its Mr Putin..... Them pesky Russians, always in a hurry

This happened to me too.

I was speaking to a lass from my area, we were having good conversation and I added her as a friend. She was online yesterday, uploaded a new picture.

This morning; all trace of her gone! Expected that she had left the site :/

» Add a new message to this topic