FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how difficult is dp,dvp

how difficult is dp,dvp

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering how difficult it is to have sex dp and dvp style ? anyone got experience ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

get the guy with the bigger cock to lie on the bed, get the lady to sit on him and the other guy behind...

good luck if you have fun planned

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite easy really but normally one cock kinda stays still lol

Thrusting is taken in turns xx

"get the guy with the bigger cock to lie on the bed, get the lady to sit on him and the other guy behind...

good luck if you have fun planned"

Sod that ill sit on the bigger cock lol xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"get the guy with the bigger cock to lie on the bed, get the lady to sit on him and the other guy behind...

Sod that ill sit on the bigger cock lol xx"

tart.......

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i looked in a room in a west mids club as 2 guys were preparing to DP a lady,one guy on his back as she got astride him but the guy at the rear went soft on her so be a good boy scout i was prepared and took his place!,

as i was ready to penetrate her pussy the guy underneath us both went soft so she called for another stand in,he took up the position and penetrated her pussy,she reached behind and led me into her pussy,we fucked like that for a while and then she called for a stop!.

she then reached behind as i withdrew and she placed me ready to penetrate her ass which i duly did,gentle rhythmic strokes till we got a rhythmn going,nothing too ferocious mind as we went away at her and then as we settled she called another guy over to give me a BJ,was a terrific experience for me!.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sounds like good fun

Its quite hard to get right to be fair..

never had DVP, except with toys.

Cali x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Sod that ill sit on the bigger cock lol xx

tart....... "

Jealousy gets you nowhere.

I've found it to be better with Bi guys because they're less anxious about the whole "getting close" to each other and don't jump like scalded cats at the odd brush of a cock or balls...

Found it easier if the guy enters my arse first then pussy...it's easier to be more flexible about the angle vaginally than anally...

Oh and it feels wonderful...

i have always found dp works better with bi guy, and no i dont think you have to be bi to do dp so hear me out before you all jump on me lol

i have, in the past tried dp with straight guys but have found that a lot of guys find it hard to stay hard with their cock so close and even touching another cock, many a times ive had to give up because of guys going soft and being uncomfy that close to another guys cock

every time i've have a good dp session its always been with bi guys, ive put that down to the fact they're happy and at ease with their cocks being close to and touching another cock

now im not saying nobodys every had good dp with straight guys, im sure they have, i can only speak from my experiences, and they are as stated above

By *irlnextdoorWoman  over a year ago

brighton

It can feel a bit like adult gymnastics at times. Remember being in the back of a small camper van one time. One guy on his back, me on my back on top of him and the other working his way in and holding on to the side of the van. Never managed to stay in this position long enough as it gives me the giggles.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"It can feel a bit like adult gymnastics at times. Remember being in the back of a small camper van one time. One guy on his back, me on my back on top of him and the other working his way in and holding on to the side of the van. Never managed to stay in this position long enough as it gives me the giggles. "

I can think of a few more conventional ways to test the suspension ...... but none more fun

DP rules!

I'm about as straight as they come but I've never had the slightest problem in keeping it up

.... and yes I am offering myself as a volunteer

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'd like to have a crack at DAP eventually.

Having just tried out DP for the first time last week all I can say is lube and big cocks are the way to do it!

I played with two experienced guys who often play together... but can imagine trying with two straight guys who are meeting for the first time may cause some issues.

It can be tricky getting the angles right! I lie flat on the first guy with his cock in my pussy while the other enters my ass! Not the easiest but well worth it when you succeed! Mmmm

By *abybeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

yes its much easier when the guys arent scared of each others cocks and yes, what woul be the point with two small guys!

"yes its much easier when the guys arent scared of each others cocks and yes, what woul be the point with two small guys!"

got to agree, when two guys are used to each other bi or straight is better, have tried it with some couples and the hubby has gone soft!! Also small cocks difficult to get it done properly!!

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

We were lucky, it just worked. There was no awkward angles, no slipping out, it just flowed.

As far as a first goes, it couldn't have gone better!

*Her*

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Takes a bit of arranging but once you get it there - it's wonderful! A happy memory - our first DV with another couple, Rose was watching while the other guy and I tried to get in to his lady, which wasn't easy. I asked the other guy "Am I in Sue's cunt yet?" at which Rose said "why don't you ask Sue, it's her cunt!" and everyone collapsed laughing.

Guys have to be happy with cock-on-cock when it's DV, although at least one is in a condom usually.

Sod that ill sit on the bigger cock lol xx"

Soapy,you would look great on a wedding cake in that suit. Not the real you without ya bubbles.

Have a look on our profile pics

Love dp,dv & da !!!

"Its quite hard to get right to be fair..

Cali x"

You should attend one of my gangbangs then !!

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"Its quite hard to get right to be fair..

Cali x

You should attend one of my gangbangs then !!"

i tried dp once, but ramming it up my bum and making me literally scream is not good when trying to keep a girl still enough to slide in......working on finding someone to help out

"

working on finding someone to help out"

Well if you really do want to try it myself and a friend would be happy to help you out - gently of course and with lots of lubrication !

ive experienced both dp and dvp and its all about good communication. If both cocks move at once it usually wont last long before someone pops out ha. Its all good fun though lots of lube and lots of general hornyness needed x

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Find it can be quite tricky to get the angles right....but well worth it

Prefer DVP TO DP

"just wondering how difficult it is to have sex dp and dvp style ? "

Its easier if your a woman.

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

[Removed by poster at 18/12/11 17:31:43]

Tried and failed twice. Couldn't get both men to be hard at the same time, but I am glad I read this thread as it looks as if this could be a common problem as opposed to just me. Both times the guys were straight and didn't know each other x

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

have done a few now and it worked out ok as pics on profile show,just a bit of practice needed for us straight guys i guess.

Use lots lube, relax and enjoy hehe

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Find it can be quite tricky to get the angles right....but well worth it

Prefer DVP TO DP"

Don't speak too soon

» Add a new message to this topic