FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Are my pictures up to "standard"?

Are my pictures up to "standard"?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've posted what I think are my best photos for fab.

I don't like posting dick pics because I feel they are very unoriginal and I don't know why people would want to see a penis as my profile picture.

And I didn't want to post a face pic because I'm keeping this discreet.

Can someone provide some genuine fsedback and maybe tell me if my profile info seems okay too?

I'm new to all this guys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mcouple123Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

Maybe not as your main pic but at least one pic of your dick would help.

Thanks for the feedback but I feel like I'm better to keep one private and send it when I start talking to someone.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You could do with a nice pic of your arse

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think they're good. Maybe some clothed or partially clothed ones? Unbuttoned smart shirt, that sort of thing? (I'm on team no public penis picture)

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not sure about your profile text though. You've got a good body, don't apologise for it. The hygiene bit should go without saying, maybe tone it down to liking your body and taking pride in it?

I think you can say you're into more mature women without making them sound like a nut to crack.

I'd remove the bit about contact with men, it risks coming across homophobic.

"You could do with a nice pic of your arse "

Lol not too sure if my arse is good if I'm honest!

With regards to the profile info I will have a look to tone it down. I only put about the men thing because I've seen how when other people explain it they tend to come across a bit more abrupt so I was just trying to sound appreciative lol but now I think about it the message filters on so it's not even necessary to include it

Manchester (she/her)

"You could do with a nice pic of your arse

Lol not too sure if my arse is good if I'm honest!

With regards to the profile info I will have a look to tone it down. I only put about the men thing because I've seen how when other people explain it they tend to come across a bit more abrupt so I was just trying to sound appreciative lol but now I think about it the message filters on so it's not even necessary to include it "

It is one of the better attempts I've seen at it, even if it's still not necessary

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback but I feel like I'm better to keep one private and send it when I start talking to someone."

I agree keep it private and only share to those who request it builds better relationships that way

"Thanks for the feedback but I feel like I'm better to keep one private and send it when I start talking to someone.

I agree keep it private and only share to those who request it builds better relationships that way "

Yeah I just feel it's strange. I like a vagina when they're around but I'd much rather see someone's figure or other features on their profile then that. Least someone gets it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are pretty much the same as many guys photos on here so standard yes no more no less.

Thank you everyone. I'll leave the pics for now but I've changed the profile info a bit.

Appreciate it.

» Add a new message to this topic