FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A Little support please

A Little support please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I just wanted to know if my profile is approachable, I have put a lot of work in to it and would appreciate the feed back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be brutally honest one half reads very much like a dating ad and the other half is all about what *you* want and not what you think you can offer.

Pics, while not the worst, could be better too.

People aren't interested in your daily regime they want to know about you the person and make a judgement call as to whether they think there'll be a connection.

That all said it's obvious that some thought and effort has gone into it, which is more than could be said for a lot of profiles on here

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

Got bored after the first 2 sentences and didn't go any further. Nothing there to grab my attention. And seen as you have no profile pic, I'd never have visited your profile in the first place

I was thinking about that but I didn't want to just put it across blantenly, okay cheers mate

"Got bored after the first 2 sentences and didn't go any further. Nothing there to grab my attention. And seen as you have no profile pic, I'd never have visited your profile in the first place "
okay thanks for the advice I'll have another go

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile pic helps as we actually block people with no profile pictures

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Nice bum.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"To be brutally honest one half reads very much like a dating ad and the other half is all about what *you* want and not what you think you can offer.

Pics, while not the worst, could be better too.

People aren't interested in your daily regime they want to know about you the person and make a judgement call as to whether they think there'll be a connection.

That all said it's obvious that some thought and effort has gone into it, which is more than could be said for a lot of profiles on here "

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

The pictures are okay but the text is really offputting.

First up, put it in paragraphs, that's not easy to read.

If I came across your profile outside of this thread I'd have stopped reading fast, the bit about your hours and what you do after work is dull. If you're saying you're only free to meet at weekends just say that.

You talk a bit about what you want but there's nothing to address why I might want to meet you and what I might get out of it.

Oh and it comes over as negative about your ex, that's just unnecessary and not very attractive.

Yeah break up the text a bit x

You need paragraphs because its a little hard to read at times.

People will say shouldn’t have a cock pic but for me (mrs) I wouldn’t bother with a profile without any.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Only if I move obliquely towards the computer without the webcam seeing me

Two pics are pretty much the same.

Paragraphs make it more readable and your daily routine isn’t really profile content material x

"Hi I just wanted to know if my profile is approachable, I have put a lot of work in to it and would appreciate the feed back"

i dont need to read your daily plan.

i want to see what you like and dislike as it helps me decide whenever to reply to a message.

your profile would mean a delete from my inbox

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Stopped reading after 'I work full time'. Sorry it's just dull.

Ditch the daily diary and the info re the ex, just put when you are free and when and why you're not, what you're looking for and most importantly what you can offer X

» Add a new message to this topic