FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > TGs, TVs, CDs - Help Me Out!

TGs, TVs, CDs - Help Me Out!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello to all of my wonderful Fab Friends.

I’m hoping that the TG, TV and CD girls on here can help me out!

Before I entered the wonderful world of fab, I always assumed that I was 100% straight. I’ve since learned ever to assume, as now I’m kinda confused! Where I come from (in the middle of nowhere), there has never been any opportunity to explore with people that fall outside of traditional gender categories.

While I’ve been on Fab, I’ve seen some really, really gorgeous TGs, TVs and CDs. I mean, stunning! I don’t know what it is, but some of them really make my heart skip a beat, and there are other consequences of course!

Would any genuine, friendly, kind and a little cheeky TGs, TVs or CDs be willing to message me and chat with me? Maybe a little flirt and see how we get along. I’ve always been too nervous of instigating this myself.

Thanks again to my beautiful Fab Friends.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What’s stopping you from making the 1st move?

"What’s stopping you from making the 1st move? "

I suppose it’s just unexplored territory really, and I guess a part of me would like to be chatted up haha x

Well no T girl is going to chat you up. Your profile says straight and there is no hint that your are curious to meet them.

I don't mind if a guy's profile says straight. In fact I find it flattering if a guy who considers himself straight fancies me. They're just labels anyway, no big deal. Of course there are ones who are just lying in order to hedge their bets on Fab, but it would be unfair imo to tar everybody with that brush.

OP if you write a nice message to people and be open about yourself as you have been in your post, I don't see why you shouldn't find someone to chat with. I think it's against the rules to say anything about your actual profile without being asked, but you could be open about yourself there too.

"I don't mind if a guy's profile says straight. In fact I find it flattering if a guy who considers himself straight fancies me. They're just labels anyway, no big deal. Of course there are ones who are just lying in order to hedge their bets on Fab, but it would be unfair imo to tar everybody with that brush.

OP if you write a nice message to people and be open about yourself as you have been in your post, I don't see why you shouldn't find someone to chat with. I think it's against the rules to say anything about your actual profile without being asked, but you could be open about yourself there too. "

Awh, thank you Niki. That’s really helpful. I’ve read your profile and I’d be really interested in having a chat, if possible? I tried to message you but couldn’t, would you be able to message me at all? x

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Head over to the swine gate/briggate area of Leeds 1 st Friday of each month load's of girl's out for lff..plenty to talk to there..

By *enniEssexTV/TS  over a year ago

Thurrock area

"Well no T girl is going to chat you up. Your profile says straight and there is no hint that your are curious to meet them. "

Agreed with this. Unless you say your bi or curious about it then no one will chat to you.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I do chat to 'straight' guys, but it quickly becomes evident that they aren't...

Why they do it I don't know.

"I do chat to 'straight' guys, but it quickly becomes evident that they aren't...

Why they do it I don't know.

"

It's an impenetrable conundrum

» Add a new message to this topic