FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Seduction

Seduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irty_newcastle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Hi, We as a couple have been on the swinging scene for a good number of years and have had some great experiences.

Last night over a bottle of wine we were discussing the possibly of our female trying to seduce a guy who wasn't expecting it.

We came up with a couple of scenarios, like her trying to seduce a taxi driver after a night out or say a window cleaner or workmen that we may have round in the future.

Only thing is I think she is unsure on her to go about it, she said she would need to have a plan on how she was going to go about trying.

Just wondered if people here have had any experience with this kind of thing and may have some advice?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

A hotel bar is the best place for this. Plenty of possible ‘victims’! There have been several threads about plumbers and builders though !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think you should try it with workmen who come to your home. Anyone who enters your home on business should be safe from being propositioned, man or woman.

Go to a bar or a club. The people there might be more open to the idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't think you should try it with workmen who come to your home. Anyone who enters your home on business should be safe from being propositioned, man or woman.

Go to a bar or a club. The people there might be more open to the idea."

"Hi, We as a couple have been on the swinging scene for a good number of years and have had some great experiences.

Last night over a bottle of wine we were discussing the possibly of our female trying to seduce a guy who wasn't expecting it.

We came up with a couple of scenarios, like her trying to seduce a taxi driver after a night out or say a window cleaner or workmen that we may have round in the future.

Only thing is I think she is unsure on her to go about it, she said she would need to have a plan on how she was going to go about trying.

Just wondered if people here have had any experience with this kind of thing and may have some advice?

Thanks "

I would keep it away from the home. If you seduce the window cleaner he may expect a repeat performance each time.

Your best bet is to go to a busy hotel bar mid week. There will be plenty of businessmen staying overnight to choose from. Dress sexily and you will have men clamouring to buy you a drink.

"Hi, We as a couple have been on the swinging scene for a good number of years and have had some great experiences.

Thanks "

where the window cleaners concerned it's easy he's at his most vulnerable up a ladder cleaning upper floor windows get your wife to hang out window and for her breasts to accidentally fall out whilst asking him a question if the fall doesn't kill him she can drag him inside and mount him there and then

By *irty_newcastle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Thanks for the replies, definitely something to go on there..

We shall have another chat and see what we come up with

"Thanks for the replies, definitely something to go on there..

We shall have another chat and see what we come up with "

sensible option

» Add a new message to this topic