FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swinging clubs

Swinging clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was a swinger with a previous partner but never been to a club my new partner and I often talk about it and she is intrigued but doesn't know if she could do anything with someone else

What are clubs like do you have to get naked she did ask can't I sit in the bar while you walk round

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clubs are great, always a friendly atmosphere and as far as nudity it's entirely upto the individual.

You can wear clothes in the lounge areas

And in other areas its towels or robes or even outfits depending on themed events.

All clubs have different rules etc so check out the clubs section on the site for more info.

Hope this helps

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I can only vouch for JAYDEES in ST Neots. The spa and sauna are naked only. The bar, playrooms and reception are naked and clothed, the choice is yours. Phone up the club of your choice and speak to them.

That way the hosts will answer all of your questions and hopefully entice you in.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Depends on the club - Chams in Darlaston is dress down so towels/lingerie etc straight away. Liberty Elite/ Vanilla Alternative are both clothed first then dress down later if you choose - although I've occasionally seen people not change and stay in the bar area.

There is never any pressure to play, you do what you want to do and if that's just watching, just playing together or going for a full on gangbang in the main play room - up to you!

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Clubs are excellent places for networking, and meeting other like-minded swingers. You don't have to participate in anything you don't want to, and the clubs I've been going to have a zero tolerance policy on idiots, so you're not likely to be hassled or pushed into something you don't want.

I've been going to swingers' clubs for 28 years now, and they are, in my humble opinion, probably the best way to meet others who share your interests.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

We are planning on visiting Chams very soon. We have never been to a club before but have decided to pluck up the courage and go. We are guessing that Sunday will be a bit quieter than a Saturday so going then. So excited about it.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"We are planning on visiting Chams very soon. We have never been to a club before but have decided to pluck up the courage and go. We are guessing that Sunday will be a bit quieter than a Saturday so going then. So excited about it."

Saturdays are great our fav x

"I was a swinger with a previous partner but never been to a club my new partner and I often talk about it and she is intrigued but doesn't know if she could do anything with someone else

What are clubs like do you have to get naked she did ask can't I sit in the bar while you walk round "

Bear in mind that if she sits at the bar while you go off exploring it may be seen as you using her for entry.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I thought all clubs only made men dress down (in the appropriate areas) and women don't have to?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I thought all clubs only made men dress down (in the appropriate areas) and women don't have to?"

Thats not correct. It maybe true for a club but not all clubs.

SouthWest Lancashire

"I thought all clubs only made men dress down (in the appropriate areas) and women don't have to?

Thats not correct. It maybe true for a club but not all clubs."

Oh,thanks. I'll have to check that before i go to certain clubs then, i'm kinda shy.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

At The Attic anyone can wear as much - or as little as they like.

There is one room called the 'naked playroom' where everyone has to undress, but elsewhere it's up to the individual.

SouthWest Lancashire

Thanks.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids is a good night especially party nights it is dress down straight away but you find everyones the same and i find it better that way x

Best way to help her fears is open a couples account and let her chat with people who have been to clubs, worked for us.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Foam Party at Xtasia this Saturday, swimwear optional

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba in Nottingham isn't dress down (the dress code is smart casual on entry) - members are free to wear as much or as little as they want upstairs.

"Best way to help her fears is open a couples account and let her chat with people who have been to clubs, worked for us."

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

You can do what ever you want in a club, there's no pressure. Just go together with a view just to hang out and have a drink. Then just go with the flow. Not all clubs are dress down. Some you can wear exactly what you walked in off the streets wearing if that is more comfortable for you.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

In a way clubs are a bit like your local WMCA. You can get your self clean, you can have a good meal (at some clubs), you can what the hell you feel (Well maybe almost).

» Add a new message to this topic