FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Critics Corner

Critics Corner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixfootinthecity OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I’m all about self improvement, so - specifically couples and women - please would any of you kind souls be so kind as to cast an eye over the ol’ profile and let me know what you like (if anything) and what would put you off?

Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

It's a good profile, you come across approachable and funny. The pics you have are nice, a suit is always a good look

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's certainly a different profile text that will help you stand out OP and is well written so don't think you need to change anything there.

Where I'd say there is room for improvement though is your pics - the two you have are fine but a few more would probably be beneficial

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

I think it’s a good profile, some original text and the two pics you have are good. As said above - maybe just add more pics as you go?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll do ok especially if it's going to be a regular thing starting threads, you've got the balance so far just right

I like your profile OP. I can’t see anything that needs massive improvement. Maybe a few more pics but that’s your call.

A x

London

Thanks!

Pics-wise,what do you recommend for a guy? I find ‘sexy selfies’ seem so much more natural for women than men, and I think we’re much more easily pleased. A bit of tit or arse and we’re salivating like Pavlov’s dog.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Thanks!

Pics-wise,what do you recommend for a guy? I find ‘sexy selfies’ seem so much more natural for women than men, and I think we’re much more easily pleased. A bit of tit or arse and we’re salivating like Pavlov’s dog."

I love you. Marry me.

"Thanks!

Pics-wise,what do you recommend for a guy? I find ‘sexy selfies’ seem so much more natural for women than men, and I think we’re much more easily pleased. A bit of tit or arse and we’re salivating like Pavlov’s dog."

Ooh I don’t know about it being natural lol. I’m a nightmare for having my pic taken. I find it wholly uncomfortable and definitely prone to a meltdown about it

I like the ones you have already. You have a nice arse Definitely more of that..

You don’t need dick pics imo, but others may disagree. You put up what makes you feel good about yourself. I think when you look comfortable in them, it comes across

A x

I like your profile!

I like the butt and the suit.

I like it! Maybe more pics but a great start

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

I love your profile text... your personality shines through.

For me id say a naked body shot to go with the suit and booty pics.

London

Thanks all that’s really nice and good to know. Lovely to receive little compliments from gorgeous people too of course.

So more eye candy? Got it.

Maybe I’ll have to try and find myself a photographer...

"Thanks all that’s really nice and good to know. Lovely to receive little compliments from gorgeous people too of course.

So more eye candy? Got it.

Maybe I’ll have to try and find myself a photographer..."

I got bored reading your profile but that says more about me lol. I would though!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Thanks!

Yeah it is difficult finding 'different' and tasteful pics - especially as we don't have the advantage of being able to change lingerie sets to make a pic look different from others

I always recommend looking round at other well verified/popular guys profiles for inspiration and learning how to use the phone/tablet camera on timer (rather than holding it facing a mirror) - you can achieve some pretty good results that way, especially if you then use the editing tools to crop/black and white pics etc

By *riggler90Couple  over a year ago

Essex and Dublin

If this was Tinder I'd say you need a photo of you with a drugged up tiger or an ill treated elephant! It isn't though... so keep it up in all senses of the phrase.

I like that you don't have dick pics!

"If this was Tinder I'd say you need a photo of you with a drugged up tiger or an ill treated elephant! It isn't though... so keep it up in all senses of the phrase.

I like that you don't have dick pics!"

But a carp pic! Surely there’s room for one of you holding a fish?

London

"If this was Tinder I'd say you need a photo of you with a drugged up tiger or an ill treated elephant! It isn't though... so keep it up in all senses of the phrase.

I like that you don't have dick pics!

But a carp pic! Surely there’s room for one of you holding a fish?"

I was going to say ‘Maybe a pic with a drugged up Tigerli!y?’ ...But that sounds much ‘more sinister than it did in my head.

The drugged up tiger or ‘swoon over me’ puppy pic is my generation’s fat carp pic.

I think something must have changed in the National Curriculum for men born after 1980 for us to realise that absolutely zero women care how big a carp was that you once caught. And whilst a picture of you on a sailboat in the sunny Caribbean casually holding a freshly caught tuna gives off the air of man of the world, a snap of you squatting next to a muddy pond in Doncaster cradling a fat brown carp like an anorak-wearing Gollum just makes you look like you stink of fish.

Instead we’ve at least worked out that chicks dig cute animals, just not that they also like animal rights yet. It’s a learning curve.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Good profile, made me smile in places

More pics would be the only thing I would suggest

» Add a new message to this topic