FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A Jaffa

A Jaffa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About 15 years ago when still with my ex and mother to 4 of my children, I had a vasectomy. I knew one of us had to do something, and a vasectomy is a very minor operation compared to the operation a woman has to stop her having babies.

Anyway it wasn’t very long after that, that we split up. We are still friends, and we still share the job of bringing our children up.

I always use a condom when swinging, and am not looking for a new partner. So for a long long time I have believed that I went through all that trouble for nothing.

Any other Jaffas in here, what’s your stories??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Protecting yourself against STD's is not for nothing.

I had the snip and it adds a level of reassurance that if the worst happens and a condom does split, we don't have to worry about little fuckers running around in 9 months time.

"Protecting yourself against STD's is not for nothing.

I had the snip and it adds a level of reassurance that if the worst happens and a condom does split, we don't have to worry about little fuckers running around in 9 months time."

I agree with that, but the operation, I believe was for nothing.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"About 15 years ago when still with my ex and mother to 4 of my children, I had a vasectomy. I knew one of us had to do something, and a vasectomy is a very minor operation compared to the operation a woman has to stop her having babies.

Anyway it wasn’t very long after that, that we split up. We are still friends, and we still share the job of bringing our children up.

I always use a condom when swinging, and am not looking for a new partner. So for a long long time I have believed that I went through all that trouble for nothing.

Any other Jaffas in here, what’s your stories??"

I can understand to an extent why you feel that way. However you explained your reasons and they seem entirely sensible and very thoughtful to me.

I had the snip and it adds a level of reassurance that if the worst happens and a condom does split, we don't have to worry about little fuckers running around in 9 months time.

I agree with that, but the operation, I believe was for nothing. "

It is only for nothing if you regret not having more children. See it as an added bonus, as if you find yourself in a relationship, you don't have to worry about a woman messing with her hormones with contraception.

Consider it you being responsible.

By *uuLuuWoman  over a year ago

Watford

It wasn't for nothing condoms split at times do you really want to be fathering a child in your 50s?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"

can you not have the reverse op?

If it bothers you that is

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It should only be an issue for you if you think you might want more children, otherwise it's just going to be something that you feel bitter about!

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I had the snip 20 years ago, defo dont want more kids (had two in a marrage, which ended) not had any issues.

Why are you worrying about it 15 years later?

Has your ex moved on and had another kid by any chance?

No? Sorry OP but I don't understand why else you would be bitter about this.

All that aside, you've done a sensible thing for many reason. Get over it and think of all the positives!

"

I agree with that, but the operation, I believe was for nothing.

can you not have the reverse op?

If it bothers you that is "

I have never given that any thought, I don’t believe it is possible as they cauterised the tubes. Besides it would be another pointless operation. As pointed out in another post, I wouldn’t want to father any more kids, especially now I’m on my 50s.

"Has your ex moved on and had another kid by any chance?

No? Sorry OP but I don't understand why else you would be bitter about this.

All that aside, you've done a sensible thing for many reason. Get over it and think of all the positives! "

I guess you are right, thanks.

I’m in this boat.... not by choice though

Have always had a very VERY low count, due to prescribed medication (steroids) which i was taking a large amount of for over 3 years.

If I could turn back the clock and not take the tablets, and have a little sprog running around then that would be great.... sadly I think I am past that age now though... don’t want a 16 year old kid and the father is almost at retirement age.

Good for you all that are though... may the little buggers bring you happiness

Had a vasectomy, it's not a big deal - for me / us - it was the right thing to do at the time. End of.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Cannot recall you in Stargate ... which Goa'uld did you serve?

» Add a new message to this topic