FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Party Games

Party Games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustyandfilth OP   Couple  over a year ago

YORK

Can anyone suggest any naughty ice breaker games to get the sexy fun started for a group of 3 couples?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following x I was going to buy a sex game from a well known sex shop on the a1, worth a look

By *ampolCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

We brought a sex board game.. bit like monopoly, as in you move around the board after throwing the dice.. and when you land on pick a card you have to do what the card says.. but we found these cards to be very tame.. so we made our own.. it made the game so more interesting.. ie one card would say you have to give the person to the left of you oral sex for 1 minute.. then you continue you the game.. must say we have never got to the end

By *ustyandfilth OP   Couple  over a year ago

YORK

Thankyou. Like the adapted monopoly game. I had looked on line and found the games to be far too tame!!!

By *ampolCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Yeah makes it a lot better when you make your own cards.. possibly get the other couples to do 20 each of there own

By *yspicysalsaCouple  over a year ago

NW Londom

We’ve got Monogamy and Nookii. Both are good but Monogamy is a better one for a group of people.

Hope you have lots of fun

I wrote my own game whilst Mrs S was out one Sunday morning. The games off the shelf were boring and being able to write your own challenges and taylor them to your own desires was brilliant. It also let me sneak in a few challenges for things we hadn't done before. We had an amazing afternoon and still have that game in our play box.

I wouldn't want to be forced to play a game at a party ....and be made to feel awkward by saying I didn't want to play .

I'd sack the idea of playing games .

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

Naked Twister! When we were new to all of this we played it with another couple, it was great fun!

By *athan StathamMan  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 19/09/18 11:46:34]

Truth or dare Jenga.

Blank blocks and write your own forfeits

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Following as good suggestions maybe very handy next weekend.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Went to a house party as a couple. We had to draw a card and then go into a room with the corresponding card on the door where another person awaited blindfolded.

Each room had a particular theme like a massage table or wand waiting. No full sex just lots of teasing which built up after a couple turns into a great little group session in the lounge afterwards.

All couples carefully picked and knew of each other beforehand so there was no taking one for the team.

» Add a new message to this topic