FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cant accept friend invites

cant accept friend invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ess von tease OP   Woman  over a year ago

perth

Can any one help me!i cant accept my friends invites.when i go to click on the invite link at top of the profile to accept the friends...it gets caught in a loop and takes ages for the invite page to open.Sometimes it boots me out of the site and i have to log in again.Can any one tell me why this is happening.I just wont accept invites now as its a pain in the bum.thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Can any one help me!i cant accept my friends invites.when i go to click on the invite link at top of the profile to accept the friends...it gets caught in a loop and takes ages for the invite page to open.Sometimes it boots me out of the site and i have to log in again.Can any one tell me why this is happening.I just wont accept invites now as its a pain in the bum.thanks x"

It's ok Tess - I know you like me without having to accept my friend invite ..... now what was it you were saying about getting a pain in your arse...?

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

clear your net history,and run disk cleanup,i know its alot of bother but it should work

perth

thanks for that.im sure i cleaned it the other day though.ill do it again and see how it works.its also not letting me send friend requests nowxxx

perth

i wouldnt even know if you sent me one lol as i cant get into the bleeding listgrrr x

perth

not its just taken ages to log onto the invite.and i have to wait ages to come out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"thanks for that.im sure i cleaned it the other day though.ill do it again and see how it works.its also not letting me send friend requests nowxxx"

awww hunni , i dont mind ye not sending me one .... aghhhh thats rite ... i am your friend xxxx

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

who you replying to,lol,if you use your pc/laptop alot its best to do it every couple of days,try in the tools tab at top of page,then go internet options general,you will see delete click that and try again with friends invites

» Add a new message to this topic