FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > fake profiles

fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure there are some verified fake profiles on here ? you see profiles that are not pic verified,but verified by other people,yet they have no comments from the people who verified them.Am I wrong ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oournsMan  over a year ago

a

You dont have to display the verie text block

"You dont have to display the verie text block"
thats what i mean so a guy could verify a couple profile then hide that verificaton.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If in doubt, user the REPORT link on the profile and admin will review.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont show my veris

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Surely if someone has verified another person they would have had to written something .. signed slightly confused

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"You dont have to display the verie text blockthats what i mean so a guy could verify a couple profile then hide that verificaton."

The system is setup to make it pretty hard for someone to do this.

Admin x

Forum Mod

There is an option not to show verifications,its up to the individual whether they want to show them or not

Does'nt mean they're fake,I don't have ours on show I prefer to keep them private

"There is an option not to show verifications,its up to the individual whether they want to show them or not

Does'nt mean they're fake,I don't have ours on show I prefer to keep them private"

I'm not saying everyone who hides theres are,just saying it is a way fake profiles could be verified ? obvicoulsy your real being photo verified

"I'm sure there are some verified fake profiles on here ? you see profiles that are not pic verified,but verified by other people,yet they have no comments from the people who verified them.Am I wrong ?"

so our profile is fake by your logic...

"I'm sure there are some verified fake profiles on here ? you see profiles that are not pic verified,but verified by other people,yet they have no comments from the people who verified them.Am I wrong ?

so our profile is fake by your logic... "

the problem with forum is you open up a discussion and ppl get on there bang wagons and start taking things personally.read my response to last couple for your answer.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I'm sure there are some verified fake profiles on here ? you see profiles that are not pic verified,but verified by other people,yet they have no comments from the people who verified them.Am I wrong ?"

To get verified without using a pic or cam you have to meet and be verified by somebody else who is already verified. Nobody who is verified is going to risk losing their profile by faking verifications for people. The people without comments have simply decided not to show their verifications.

Im not pic verified and hide my verifications. However i could get a mate to stand with a bit of paper with my fab name on it to get photo verifed. Who would know it wasnt me?

But I'm not fake, I'm very real just have my way of running my own profile.

If I was going to have a fake profile I would do so by sending a fake pic for verification and verifying the fake profile by using this profile.

That would make this profile look fake and the other genuine going on your logic

Of course I have no intention of doing so

lol i'm not challenging everyone who is'nt photo verified etc.I'm just asking the question is it possible.thats all.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When we set up my CD profile, my wife tried to verify it using our couples profile, but it wouldn't go through. Possibly as it was from the same IP address.

I hide a lot of verifications myself as do people I've met for reasons of discretion.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

when i first joined one of the first mails i got was from someone offering to verify me without a meet!

as a newbie i didn't realise how unacceptable that behaviour was or that i should report (admin if you want to know who just check the first days mails). i declined cos it didn't seem right and simply got busy! and yes its much easier for a single female.

but there are people who are actively trying to subvert the system. its not big, its not clever and if they're trying to cheat on something so basic then how will they behave in person??

I unfortunately agree with you many men seem to have fake veri's xxx

Ask for a mobile number always a sure sign if legit ...

Good luck xxx

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I don't understand why people write there profiles and add verifications into that bit? Surely if this was real, then the people meeting them would verify them the right way? Does this make sense?

"I don't understand why people write there profiles and add verifications into that bit? Surely if this was real, then the people meeting them would verify them the right way? Does this make sense? "

Yes it does, and it's a way to undermine the verification process. Unless you can see who verified them and how, not much use.

theres far 2 many couples profiles that have no veryifications on them or pics that says 2 us there fake

"I'm sure there are some verified fake profiles on here ? you see profiles that are not pic verified,but verified by other people,yet they have no comments from the people who verified them.Am I wrong ?

so our profile is fake by your logic... the problem with forum is you open up a discussion and ppl get on there bang wagons and start taking things personally.read my response to last couple for your answer."

is there room for me on your bang wagon

Seen many fake profiles over years where the pics are verified. Think that if you have the basic photoshop skills it's rather easy. I could knock a verification pic up in less than 5 mins and no one would be any wiser, the reason we don't bother.

Think the feedback system is fool proof as long as they have more than one feedback.

We just go on feedback personally.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

We dont wanna put pix on our profiles.n yes we have met sum ppl on here we dont want a long list of who we have met so we prefare to keep sum of our verification private.we all have our own ways of operating our profiles i guess if u do think that a profile is fake just move to the next one o.p thats all really

Maybe one way is to let people hide the verifications as is their choice, but show how and how many they were verified...

e.g.

In person 0

Cam 4

Phone 7

People can draw their own conclusions to the numbers...

But can it be done by the software that runs fab, and does admin have the time to do it...

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Dont show my verifications...

Dont care if anyone thinks im fake

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Maybe one way is to let people hide the verifications as is their choice, but show how and how many they were verified...

e.g.

In person 0

Cam 4

Phone 7

People can draw their own conclusions to the numbers...

But can it be done by the software that runs fab, and does admin have the time to do it..."

Someone could have 20 verifications from one night at a party...

No good to anyone looking to meet them 1-1...

mixed feelings on this one as a few profiles we have looked at recently have only joined a few hours ago but have hidden veris. but we just move on

» Add a new message to this topic